TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

So, we've now got the gold eggs and then the brown ones. I wonder what the next color will be in the sequence. I'm thinking it might be blue, for various reasons:

What we know so far:

Gold Eggs = Waning Gibbous

Brown Eggs =Waning Crescent

While I might be wrong, I'm seeing a potential pattern, in which the more moonlight there is, the closer the egg will be to the traditional moon colors (Gold/Yellow or White). If that's the pattern, it would suggest that the blue egg will be obtained by the Waxing Crescent and the white by Waxing Gibbous.

Plus, there's the order of wording in the color names. 'Golden-Brown' and 'Bluish-White.' You never really hear anyone say 'Whitish-Blue.'

Then again, I could be wrong. We'll just have to see.

came here to complain about how many people are now haunting the caves, and see that it's because of a new color egg! And scarce and hard-to-get.

I am very happy, though, to see that the different colors will be CB, at least. Hopefully I can snag some before they change again.

Off to hunt!

EDIT NOTE: They ought to get easier to catch as the really fast people fill up. At least, then, until some hatch and they hunt again.

Before this change, I was actually able to get a few CB's in the gold, so there is hope. I wish TJ would up the odds a bit for this until all the colors have dropped, or some of us will be very disappointed.

Yo, TJ!!! You listenin'?? I'm saying ""pretty please with sugar on top"...

Edited by daba555

Caught two of the bronzes, which is all I have room for right now. And managed, thanks to some AP eggs, to arrange to have all my gold Lunars as hatchies. I may have to do a bit of gender-swapping down the line, but them's the breaks. smile.gif

I wonder if this thread will be open until all the colors are released. If that's the case, it will be, like, 5000 pages long by that time!

Go HERE for a summary of everything we know.

In other news, I can't catch any browns! D:

I will catch them! ...eventually!

Go HERE for a summary of everything we know.

In other news, I can't catch any browns! D:

I will catch them! ...eventually!

I haven't even tried yet due to being locked (5 golds, a Pink, and a Black, all CB), but I'm hoping that when the first gold hatches I can get a brown to replace it.

I think I know what I want to name the first one...

*grins and watches people flounder while she waits for her gold eggs to hatch*

I hoping by the time I'm no longer scroll-locked, there will be less of a fevered panic to catch these.

Can't say that i don't see a decent number of them.....but i can't for the life of me, catch them.... blink.gif

These bronzes are much too difficult to catch with slow internet :/

Been trying for a good while and just a misclick to show for it tongue.gif

Gah! I'm still egglocked and my fears of the successive colors being increasingly impossible to catch appear to be coming true...

I admit it, I was one of the ones who complained that it was "boring" to show up once a month for a release, catch as many as you needed within a egglock or two, and then rattle around the rest of the time wondering what to do. I guess it's one of those be careful what you wish for scenarios! I'm already way behind on my Xeno scroll goals and now these! Eeek! Yes, that will definitely keep me occupied...

In some kind of miracle I managed to snag a Bronze one. These suckers are hard to snag! BUT hooray for seeing Mana eggs in 2 biomes!! Would love to catch more of those beauties smile.gif

I've been trying to get them for hours now, still no new eggs for me. My internet connection is too slow. sad.gif

Why does the DC clock say 9:25 when it's (computer time) 9:54?

ETA: Hah! Went to the Cave and the clock jumped to 9:55!

Edited by Ayelldee

Why does the DC clock say 9:25 when it's (computer time) 9:54?

ETA: Hah! Went to the Cave and the clock jumped to 9:55!

Had the page been open for a while? The clock is a static one, that requires a refresh to update.

At the point of frustration where I just wanna headdesk and not move for a while, been trying to get one of these since 9:30pm DragCave Time last night and I still have been able to catch a single one ;-;

I've got about ten minutes in English to derp around, guess I'll try to snag one on my phone (hahahaha yeah right) xd.png

So it looks like snagging them isn't any easier lol

Edited by xxBurningxx

Had the page been open for a while? The clock is a static one, that requires a refresh to update.

Yeppers, that has to be it. Thanks a lot.

Sure wish these new eggs would flood the way a new Release SHOULD.

The bronze/brown eggs are too hard to catch! sad.gif

I've still only gotten 1. But got egglocked with misclicks last nite...still can't catch anymore. dry.gif

Edited by Dryadia

Two Brown/Bronze ones! All it takes is some patience my friends!

EDIT: Now 3! biggrin.gif

Hopefully I can get some more later once the initial frantic grabbing has died down xd.png

Grrrr wish my all my pinks weren't on cooldown!

Edited by Clya

That's one more Bronze than I have so count y ourself as lucky.

ETA: Y'know what? This Release will probably count as the August Release AND the September Release.

Edited by Ayelldee