TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

So since I've been grabbing ap eggs in the meantime I noticed how they aren't gaining views as much :< I now have three hatcheries set on super fast refresh cycles in the back ground on explorer since firefox refused to let them refresh.

I'm wondering if Lady Lyzar will give us all the info on these Lunas once our Golds have matured, or whether she'll wait til we have adults of ALL the colors?

ETA: @ Quinney - waytago!!

Edited by Ayelldee

are they still dropping? im not seeing any of the eggs in the intervals sad.gif

Yes, though if you're hunting in the alpine, it's being particularly stingy. I've been in there nearly 3 hours and can count the number of heralds that have gone by on one hand.

Edit: And of course as soon as I say that, a sixth rolls by on the shuffle. At least I need two hands now! LOL

Edited by Kith

Got a total of 4 Bronze Lunars now! <3

Lunar Heralds, by fancy colour name:

1. Gold(en) Lunar

2. Bronze Lunar

3. Pearl/Silver Lunar

4. Sapphire/Lapis Lazuli Lunar

over 6 hours trying to get one and i still have none

problem is that once a new batch is in you can only get the egg in the first line that shows up since when you back and move your mouse,especially when you have no mouse,the egg is gone before you can click the new egg

over 6 hours trying to get one and i still have none

problem is that once a new batch is in you can only get the egg in the first line that shows up since when you back and move your mouse,especially when you have no mouse,the egg is gone before you can click the new egg

Check your PMs smile.gif

I managed to get one Brown/Bronze from the Volcano a while ago, but just unlocked again and tried to get another from the Alpine. Misclicked a Split. Yesterday, I misclicked a Two-headed Lindwurm there, and after sending it off, I misclicked a Blue-Banded. Almost kept the Blue-Banded since I really liked the code, but handed it over for a CB Spessie, my 2nd in the last 12 hours, and I'm locked again for about 12 hours. rolleyes.gif

I'm not getting a Bronze from the Alpine, but finally have 2 CB Spessies for my scroll after months of trying! xd.png

And one of my gold Lunars just gendered! <3

I agree with this>>>>

same here. i had hoped for a flood for each colour.

this was one of my favourite releases, and i think the dragons are gorgeous, but this difficulty catching the brown ones (and presumably the silver and blues later on) has made it a bit disappointing for me. i've been trying for hours to catch a brown one, but i have a very slow connection sad.gif

i hope it gets easier, and i hope the silver and blues are easier, because this is not fun anymore.

Many people have said that the brown ones aren't their favourite. If we're struggling so much to get these "unpopular" ones, I don't even want to imagine how difficult it will be to get the silver and blue ones.

Times like these I wish that the very few that complain that floods make it boring for them to play, would just stay quiet, because it ruins the fun for the rest of us.

And how the hell does 1 single person get 3 new releases at the 5 min drop, with the eggs being there for 0.3 seconds? That seems fishy to me.

Edited by Dame_Jedi

Aww I was hoping blues or silvers would be next! Oh well, I might as well get these out of the way~

Also, one of my Lunar Heralds gendered male and I need a female, anyone wanna trade a hatchie? Thank you!

Edited by Seghs

Betting $10 that blues are next. wink.gif

Very frustrating. I was offline yesterday and today until now. A heads-uo post/email to the members would have been polite.

We did know something would happen when the moon phase changed - we only had to look at the time link...

I really don't think we can expect a heads up every time anything happens....

Ok, ok, I copped out. I can't click anymore, so I got my final one by trade. sigh. Honestly wishing all you hunters good luck!!!

Hahahahha I've had no luck catching these on my phone hahahaha. I've never had luck With my phone rip xd.png

I'm still trying tho, I want at least a pair!

Aww I was hoping blues or silvers would be next! Oh well, I might as well get these out of the way~

Also, one of my Lunar Heralds gendered male and I need a female, anyone wanna trade a hatchie? dry.gif

Check your PMs wink.gif

Still no bronze Lunar here. My laptop's lag is killing me completely. This sucks really bad. I need to figure out how to fix this. My antivirus software and all the other things I know to do aren't really working. Ugh!

(On the plus side I won a raffle I forgot entering and got a G2 bronze shimmer, only my second G2 prize ever! So I got SOMETHING bronze at least xd.png <3 Thank you Vhale!)

Edited by Lurhstaap

Got my bronze smile.gif I'm so happy to have it biggrin.gif I don't know if this was already said, but what about the bred sequence ? Do the bred eggs get their type about the parents or the moon cycle, as Seasonals ?

I don't know if this was already said, but what about the bred sequence ? Do the bred eggs get their type about the parents or the moon cycle, as Seasonals ?

It's all speculation at this point, but I think they might get their color depending on the moon cycle - we'll see for sure once the first Heralds grow up. smile.gif