TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

As I suspected: Everyone wants the new colours = impossible to get. I don't even SEE them.

I've been LUCKY enough to see two in the desert but NO luck nabbing ANY.Can we say MEGA sucktastic?

The moon cycle has proceeded, we can have new eggs!

You gave me a heart attack lol. Brown eggs have been available for a while now smile.gif

I just came back home and noticed. biggrin.gif But I don't even see them dropping. sad.gif None were in this drop!

You gave me a heart attack lol. Brown eggs have been available for a while now smile.gif

A while? Just a few hours... I live in Europe, and of course they started dropping while I was sleeping...

Caught a Xyno I needed now to get some brown eggs

I think I'm gonna wait for a little while to start hunting for these. smile.gif

Fun times! rolleyes.gif Can't decide if I'm glad that (at least one of) the other colours are available as CB. But at least, after some luck in the AP, I have the 19 CB gold Lunars that I need for my scroll goals. tongue.gif

*FAINTS from pure SHOCK*FINALLY caught one from the desert!Now I just need one from the volcano and one from the alpine and I'll have my trio of the browns.biggrin.gif:D:D

Are there no new release eggs in the alpine? I haven't even seen one there yet.

Are there no new release eggs in the alpine? I haven't even seen one there yet.

i dont know, i have not seen any eggs in alpine,desert or volcano.

edit: its impossible to get these eggs though i bet its going to be worse when the silver or the blue drop

Edited by eeveexgurl

Lol, Volcano has been completely emptied of eggs...

Edit: 46 people still in there, waiting...

Edited by Syphoneira

I didn't expect a new colour so soon and now I am almost hatchie-locked with stuff I picked up from the AP two days ago. D: Well, I can't even fill my lonely one egg slot with a brown egg, so it probably wouldn't make a difference anyway. Maybe there are less people in the biomes tomorrow, when I am able to hunt again.

anyone know if bred gold luners make a brown egg?

if they do then i will just get the other colours from my golds

According to the breed description, they should breed brown eggs now.

I THINK what happens is that all the available Lunar eggies for that hour get snatched up so quickly, that by then last 15 minutes of the hour (last 3 "5-minute" intervals) they are all gone so all we see are the regulars recycling.

Or not.

I caught five so far, but none are from the alpine... I don't even see any new eggs there. sad.gif I have a great connection so they aren't SO HARD to catch in the desert and volcano, they were dropping there just fine. But no eggs in the alpine.

Edited by MissHippie

properly try to catch them at a later dc time,maybe there will be less people on so i can get an egg

edit:wow, desert completely cleared out at the start of a new interval.

Edited by eeveexgurl

Except for the initial batch, I caught all of mine in the Desert (including 2 brown ones). Not sure why, though, there were about the same number of people hunting there as in the other biomes.