TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

im worried that the eggs of the people who got them at the start may have hatched so that those people try to find more meaning that the hype wont die down much if at all and the people with slower connection might not get any at all sad.gif

I expected a flood with each colour.

This kind of dampens things for me.

Heh - 'Kind of dampens it for me' is such a masterful understatement!

im worried that the eggs of the people who got them at the start may have hatched so that those people try to find more meaning that the hype wont die down much if at all and the people with slower connection might not get any at all sad.gif

That's what I think, too. sad.gif

Well, everybody needs all the colors, so the "hype" won't die down until they've all become available.

Well at least we have four to seven days to catch bronze eggs, considering the possibility that moon phases on DC last as long as Earth's.

Heh - 'Kind of dampens it for me' is such a masterful understatement!

Now I'm feeling very wet!!

Now I can boast three misclicks as well.

It started out such a lovely release, too.

Well, everybody needs all the colors, so the "hype" won't die down until they've all become available.

I think they meant hype for the brown eggs, specifically.

I'm hopeful that the reason they're so hard to get right now is just because of the insane number of people hunting for them, since I'm still watching them pop up pretty regularly.

I think it will be a massive pain when the color change happens again though, since from what I can tell the blue and white dragons are most peoples' favorites. ><

Well at least we have four to seven days to catch bronze eggs, considering the possibility that moon phases on DC last as long as Earth's.

Except they don't. The drop began on August 29 at 3:00am. New eggs mixed in yesterday at 8:00pm. It was just over three days for golds dropping.

Edited by Jazeki

Except they don't. The drop began on August 29 at 3:00am. New eggs mixed in yesterday at 8:00pm. It was just over three days for golds dropping.

It's possible the drop started in the middle of waning gibbous instead of the beginning.

It's possible the drop started in the middle of waning gibbous instead of the beginning.

but if not then i dont think every one will be getting the cb eggs especially when the blue and silver come out

Well, yes. I got golds at the start, and they are hatchies, and I shall carry on catching till I have all the colours. That is only to be expected.

But luckily for those who feel this is MEAN of me, I was breeding for lineages, and I am locked for a bit xd.png

For the record I have an INCREDIBLY bad connection here. Relying on a cell phone mast, which is used by two LARGE camping resorts and totally overloaded...

but if not then i dont think every one will be getting the cb eggs especially when the blue and silver come out

I know. ): I'm really hoping the phases last at least 5 days because of that. Although, if it's only 3 days it means they'll at least cycle in again quickly.

It's also possible that some eggs are supposed to be rarer than others. They might not even drop under equal conditions. >< But I'm gonna keep hoping they do for now because that would suck. So much.

For the record I have an INCREDIBLY bad connection here. Relying on a cell phone mast, which is used by two LARGE camping resorts and totally overloaded...

My connection isn't slow. I am. xd.png

You know, we could make artificial floods.

My oldest golden hatchling will mature before this time tomorrow.

We could all breed our golds this week and make 2nd gen browns for the AP. Not perfect but it would let people having troubles getting any get at least one or two 2nd gens until they can get first.

I would love to catch some 2nd gens from things like christmas magi, golds, summers, sunsongs, Autumns, radiant angels, nebulas, ribbons dancers, other golden lunars of course, hellhorses...

Of course we wouldn't see them for a few days but better than no flood at all, right?

You'll make a drought. Things like this made golds almost extinct for two years. It still hurts ratios today as there are breeds that many people hardly use because everyone goes for the "popular" ones.

My connection isn't slow. I am. xd.png

I'm not slow, it's ... what? Where am I?

I always wait for the 5 min drops, but then realize EVERY TIME it's XX:06 or XX:12 and ARGH I MISSED IT AGAIN.

You'll make a drought. Things like this made golds almost extinct for two years. It still hurts ratios today as there are breeds that many people hardly use because everyone goes for the "popular" ones.

Was that what happened? I'd always wondered...

No wonder that they're not showing up.

Ok. No breeding for me... ^^;;

OMG this is not my favorite release for the record. I was hoping a "Hey new ones are here" kinda thing for the new colors. Guess I was wrong and I so wanted a cb pair of all the colors

OMG this is not my favorite release for the record. I was hoping a "Hey new ones are here" kinda thing for the new colors. Guess I was wrong and I so wanted a cb pair of all the colors

If you can catch them - right now, there are CB Bronze Lunar Eggs dropping (I got two of them yesterday)

So it seems that there might be both CB variants of each color, in addition to the potential of bred colors.

I don't think I'll be able to catch the bronze eggs, which gives me little hope for the last two colors. I keep missing. I'll probably just breed my golds and have a pair of each color, even though I like to get at least one cb pair.

Caught one, finally. Although I haven't really been hunting much :3c Can't wait for the silver ones ahhhh

If you can catch them - right now, there are CB Bronze Lunar Eggs dropping (I got two of them yesterday)

So it seems that there might be both CB variants of each color, in addition to the potential of bred colors.

And it looks like the different colors share the same ratio. This means each color will be harder and harder to catch as CBs.

I managed to get two of the brown ones, but so far no more than that, and I'd like to get two more.

Hourly drops are pretty much useless to me as for some reason I get a hang up for several, sometimes more than a minute, when it happens. Resulting in completely missing the drop....

Well I am having problems with the bronze ones and I was catching and giving away the golds cause they were easy lol

And it looks like the different colors share the same ratio. This means each color will be harder and harder to catch as CBs.

I managed to get two of the brown ones, but so far no more than that, and I'd like to get two more.

Hourly drops are pretty much useless to me as for some reason I get a hang up for several, sometimes more than a minute, when it happens. Resulting in completely missing the drop....

Yup, same here. Through some miracle I've managed to grab two, too, but hope for more (greedy). The lag at the tops of the hour sucks out loud.