TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

Managed to catch one on a smart phone! After several misses anyway. It is possible, guys! Just keep at it. :>

Saw two, one right after the other. They just go fast. I'm seeing a lot still. I just did not click fast enough. The actual drop rate doesn't seem to be bad, honestly. It's just that they are so beautiful, are new without the flood (we have never had a release of a sprite without the flood for most people to fill up with first).

xd.png I got a nebula on accident since I always think the nebula description looks like a silver lawl, I still have my pair form last night anyway ^-^

I did the same thing... I've not spent this long cave hunting in a long time and I've forgotton what the silvers description is tongue.gif

My misclicks are a nebula and moonstone >.< seen quite a few bronzes but they always escape me

At this moment, I'm not really caring at where I'd be catching these eggs in as long as I have them.

On a small side note (having an imaginitive artist mind): I have been imagining a picture of a scared mother Lunar Herald cowering in the corner of her cave, trying to guard her eggs while a bunch of shadowy, grabby hands of the crowd are reaching out at her. Poor dragon. x3

And, adding to it, the owners of those hands yelling and moaning in frustration!

At this moment, I'm not really caring at where I'd be catching these eggs in as long as I have them.

On a small side note (having an imaginitive artist mind): I have been imagining a picture of a scared mother Lunar Herald cowering in the corner of her cave, trying to guard her eggs while a bunch of shadowy, grabby hands of the crowd are reaching out at her. Poor dragon. x3

Aww, poor mummy dragon..

Well, I see that a lot of people are having trouble but I managed to get that second brown one right away. Best of luck, everyone!

Sounds lady needs a spirit ward mate xd.png

~~~~

I just realized I accidentally scroll locked myself with ap stuff since it hatches so fast o-o

And how the hell does 1 single person get 3 new releases at the 5 min drop, with the eggs being there for 0.3 seconds? That seems fishy to me.

I caught two on a five minute drop yesterday because I just refresh and click until I don't see anymore. If there are two eggs in a row, a person can easily catch two or even three that way. Nothing fishy about it.

I do agree that it's frustrating and I'm worried about the silver and blue ones, though!

ok I have been trying on the 5 min mark for over 4 hrs with only 1 tiny break (10 min) and still nothing. getting a bit depressed on how hard this is going to be to catch any of the last 3

I must have seen about 5 fly by (got one) at the xx:50 mark! They're not rare at all, at least not yet. They are just going so fast because of all the shadowy grabby hands. Haha!

Come on, misclicks, ABANDON ALREADY!

I wish these were available in all biomes. My favorite xenowyrm is the chrono, and I am sad knowing that I can't make a perfect checker from them sad.gif

I've figured that I drag the '?' egg icon to prevent misclicks. I guess that means I now have one less bad egg on my scroll, but that also doesn't mean I have any more new release eggs. sad.gif

Come on, misclicks, ABANDON ALREADY!

I wish these were available in all biomes. My favorite xenowyrm is the chrono, and I am sad knowing that I can't make a perfect checker from them sad.gif

Why can't you? According to the wiki page, you can breed the parent outcome even if it's from a different biome.

Situation 1: Xeno x Non-Xeno (regular biome):

Outcome 1: the Xeno breeds its same variation

Outcome 2: you get an egg from the Non-Xeno breed

Outcome 3: you get the Xeno corresponding to the Non-Xeno's biome

Why can't you? According to the wiki page, you can breed the parent outcome even if it's from a different biome.

Really! Now, I'm just a happy little camper!

Obviously, I haven't been breeding my xenos enough smile.gif Better get on that right now.

EDIT: My grammar. OMG.

Edited by toyofubl

Really! Now, I'm just a happy little camper!

Obviously, I haven't been breeding my xenos enough smile.gif Better get on that right now.

EDIT: My grammar. OMG.

Glad I could help! happy.gif There might be some really lovely combos with lunars and xenos! wub.gif It may just be a little more difficult, since you have to wait for the right outcome, but at least it can be done!

Still nothing for me. I feel like giving up but there is also a temptation to try... but omg, even if I see one I'm no near to click it quick enough to compete with other huters... sad.gif

And I have exams in a few days, I should study but no, I waste time in some game trying to achieve the impossible xd.png

Edited by MhKhu

Got my 2 brown ones Finally. Was having no luck at all in the Alpine biome so switched to the Volcano one and got them. Is it me or does one find that they are dropping oftener in this biome than the Alpine one? At several times there were 3 right across. Then another one after that. It is absolutely nuts in there with over 60 and up to 70 people all trying at once to get them. I got mine when there was around 57 or so in there! In the Alpine it seems they are few and far between. blink.gif So when will the blue ones drop? Any ideas?

Edited by LuvDragons

Hey guys we have a challenge!

Since it's going to (feasibly) be open until the last color is released and grown up on scrolls, we should break the record for longest news thread. biggrin.gif

Festival of the Eggs in 2010 had 6925 responses, we need to aim for 7k. wink.gif

I misclicked at least a million times. Now I'm egglocked with vampire eggs, dead shells and a pygmy dragon. sad.gif

@zaverxi: Challenge accepted, lol. xd.png

Edited by Windy

I'm so afraid of missclicks (got 2) that there is no way I'm clicking a bronze on time, esp. with my slow and lagging connection and computer...

Wow. 60+ reds and I've run out between this release and stalking the incuhatchable AP, haha. Luckily one is off cooldown in three days...