TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

Oh no I'm egg locked!! D:

I only have one space, hopefully I'll be able to fill it with a brown one, but they are getting snatched up so fast.

Caught a brown Lunar after one of my other eggs hatched a little while ago. The blue and silver adults are my favourites but I have a feeling they'll turn out to be the most rare out of the four, regardless of the official overall rarity. ;;

These eggs are definitely not rare (yet, if that ends up being the case), there are plenty being dropped. There's just a huge number of people grabbing them and grabbing them fast tongue.gif

Aww yes, caught my two in quick succession after two hours of hunting. Now I'm locked until Friday with stuff I can't abandon. I guess it'll be just in time for maybe the next variation. If the moon are both waning crescent now, the next phase will be new -> waxing crescent, so maybe the blue ones, because it's the least light they're getting?

Edit: I agree, they're not rare, probably dropping as much as a regular common now - I just hope they won't decrease in availability any more than they already have biggrin.gif

Also, Volcano seems to be the most common, followed by desert and then alpine? Or would you say they're roughly equal?

Edited by Carthasis

They keep slipping through my fingers D:

Me too, internet, y u so slow??

It takes me 5 seconds to load another area of the cave regardless of the time.

Argh, 8 more hours till my eggs hatch and I can try catching new ones!

Me too, internet, y u so slow??

It takes me 5 seconds to load another area of the cave regardless of the time.

It doesn't help that I'm at work, so I have to keep hiding the screen. People keep coming to talk to me at the five minute drop xd.png

Finally got 2.

I can't be bothered to try for more until later.

good luck to those still trying.

It doesn't help that I'm at work, so I have to keep hiding the screen. People keep coming to talk to me at the five minute drop xd.png

Sometimes I egg hunt when waiting in lines, and it always seems to be my turn right at the important drop times.

The way the three biomes are so swiftly raided by those with amazing clicking skills and luck,I'm starting to wish each set of new eggs were dropping across the board,so to speak,since being able to have a chance in any of the biomes would make for much in the way of happy Kermie Flailing of arms.Least,in my experience anyway.The last new release that dropped eggs in all the biomes were easy for me to get at least two from each biome,but this one I've been lucky by the proverbial skin of the teeth in regards to catching one golden egg from each of three biomes,and thus far with the bronze/brown set of three NOT a snowball's chance...I'm cringing at the fact that the catching of the remaining new eggs will only increase in the frustration department. sad.gif

I'm dreading the thought of trying to catch the other two colours

Also, Volcano seems to be the most common, followed by desert and then alpine? Or would you say they're roughly equal?

Nah I think they're about equal, but I've noticed a consistent trend ever since they got released, that everyone flocks to the Alpine. Desert and Volcano switch between having more and less people, though I've seen Volcano having less people more often than not. On average, Alpine has 50+ users while Desert and Volcano have sat around the 30 user mark.

(And now that I've said this, people are gonna start moving away from the Alpine tongue.gif)

*headdesks*

Why is it whenever I hover over a spot, the egg shows up in the other two places?

*headdesks*

Why is it whenever I hover over a spot, the egg shows up in the other two places?

Cause new eggs are just evil that way? laugh.gif

As I suspected: Everyone wants the new colours = impossible to get. I don't even SEE them.

I think I'll just hunt later tonight. Too many people and my internet is too slow to compete.

I caught a second one happy.gif

Both influenced and hidden. Time to leave the cave to give other peeps a chance.

Good luck folks!

*sprinkles posters with fortune dust*

I really wish we didn't have the 5 hour cooldown for CB catches. I feel bad having a fast connection and catching these eggs so fast >__<