TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

Best I can tell, ALL the biomes are dropping regular eggs... totally uncool in my opinion.. not even 12 hrs of new eggs only.

No matter tho, until we have more info to go on, I've got 6 new eggs.. 2 from each biome, each biome pair Influenced male/female.

The other colors will be found eventually, and we'll just have to hope they're commons. I have to admit tho, these 'new' types of dragons and all the unknowns irritate me. If I wanted to RP, I'd RP.. but I do NOT want to RP.. I just want to collect pixel dragons with no muss and no fuss. I get enough challenge from my breeding projects.. I don't need more.

I don't think these will be rare. With this many alts, I'm guessing they will be like Gemshards or Nebulas.

Everyone only has gold eggs right? I have some from each biome and they are all gold, just want to check.

Wonder if the egg change color based in the phase of the moon.

Everyone only has gold eggs right? I have some from each biome and they are all gold, just want to check.

Wonder if the egg change color based in the phase of the moon.

Yep!

So what do people think is going to happen when the moon phase does change? If the ratios for each alt is at least somewhat seperate, do you think they will flood the first time?

We've never had a release like this. ohmy.gif So exciting!

Oookayyy, so, I'm confused. There are four colors, right? How do I get them all??

Right now, we can only get gold. We're not really sure when the other three colors will show up, but it'll have to do with Valkemere's moons.

So what do people think is going to happen when the moon phase does change? If the ratios for each alt is at least somewhat seperate, do you think they will flood the first time?

I'm hoping that they will flood separately with different colors. Like a flood once a week, this week gold, next week silver etc.

That way the excitement lasts the whole month and we have time for a second batch of eggs in between biggrin.gif

Oookayyy, so, I'm confused. There are four colors, right? How do I get them all??

The appear according to the moon phases.

Everyone has gotten only Golds so far. It's very probable that we're getting other colors as the moon phases changes. We're in full moon right now, so we should expect only Golds until Crescent starts ^w^

I know, right? I chose a great time to get back into DC apparently; first the Spirit Wards, and now this! <3

I'm pretty sure that one moon will move faster, and the other moon would move slower Or that would defeat the purpose of having two moons.

- I hope that at least one of the moons' full cycle takes about a week or 2 weeks time. I don't wanna hunt for a month.

So these are like over the top sunrise/sunset dragons who change even more slowly? xd.png

like if the egg was laid in one phase but hatched in another it would be tht moons color?

Ladylyzar has such a distinctive style. <3 I think that especially the shape of the hatchling's heads are consistent with her other dragons.

Edited by Niyaka

So these are like over the top sunrise/sunset dragons who change even more slowly? xd.png

like if the egg was laid in one phase but hatched in another it would be tht moons color?

Probably not, since these dragons' colors are determined the moment they are layed.

But I would love to see the different colored rainbow lineages created from these.

Oh god, that would be frustrating. xd.png

I don't think so.

Since the egg color is decided since the beginning, I think the eggy will hatch the same. Otherwise, the windows for getting New and Full moon would be very little and precise :s

I KNEW I shouldn't have grabbed all those eggs the other day... guess I'll just wait; don't want to AP any of them. Especially the CB GW I finally got. biggrin.gif

Just will have to wait another day or so to get these babies.

I don't think so.

Since the egg color is decided since the beginning, I think the eggy will hatch the same. Otherwise, the windows for getting New and Full moon would be very little and precise :s

Which is why it's more likely to be tied to the cresent and gibbous phases of the moon.

The appear according to the moon phases.

Everyone has gotten only Golds so far. It's very probable that we're getting other colors as the moon phases changes. We're in full moon right now, so we should expect only Golds until Crescent starts ^w^

Actually, the both moons are in the Waning Gibbous Phase

I'm hoping that they will flood separately with different colors. Like a flood once a week, this week gold, next week silver etc.

That way the excitement lasts the whole month and we have time for a second batch of eggs in between biggrin.gif

That's what I'm hoping for too! Or depending on the cycles, at least a couple weeks. It'll be like a month long lunar dragon festival.

I saw eggs mixing in the biomes, I wonder if it is because they are moon related and it is daytime. Yet the other moonlights don't do that so eh xd.png

That would be really cool! More floods with the moon changes. I'd love that.

This was a midnight release in my timezone and I went to bed an hour too early. Dangit. I guess I need to try and catch these now!