TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

Getting close to the Silvers~ I kinda dropped off the active side of DC while waiting, but at least I'm here now (with eggslots!). xd.png

i LOVE this release

the dragons look absolutely wonderful

i managed to get 5 more to balance out my hoards genders

and im currently working on making my hoard of them look more impressive

my favorites are the gold and silver equally and im hoardign them biggrin.gif (maybe blues on the side but not bronzes)

i cant wait for silvers but i would like to hatch/trade all my eggs before they come so im actually ok with waiting a while

Edited by blockEdragon

Fiona

Happiness

Amazing

Pretty

Priceless

Y u so sweet

Beautiful

Inspiring

Radiant

Trustworthy

Helpful

Driven

Ambitious

Yayayay

<3 <3 <3 XOXOXO ^.^

Cave-related note: Whoo I'm glad that my scroll is open and that I live in cave time.

Clya,thanks. I agree with the sentiment about misclicks! haha. Thank you for the birthday wishes.

And thank you too, moonstone981. That's a lovely poem.

I live in cave time too. Usually that's a benefit, until I have a busy evening when silver lunars are expected to drop. laugh.gif I don't think I'll have trouble getting them when I get done with the festivities though.

-removed, don't try to use this thread for trading-

I can't wait to get a Silver Lunar, all the Lunar's are awesome.

Edited by rubyshoes

-removed-

ETA: oops, sorry RubyShoes. Got carried away.

I've managed to keep all my egg slots clear. It's HARD!

Edited by oddsoxdi

I'm only going to have...one...spot when the Silvers drop (assuming they do here in a little while). Ugh. Should have stayed away from the cave and AP! xd.png

I'm also dreading the chaos that will probably ensue in the cave... laugh.gif

I actually froze my first dragon (A pretty sunsong I was probably going to freeze anyways) to ensure I had enough spots when my Red grew up for eggs xd.png

Come on silver Lunars!!!

Edit:

Wait... the Silvers ARE dropping tonight right? I've heard from a friend that it's supposed to be tomorrow....

Edited by Clya

Please don't try to use this thread for trading or to respond to trading requests-

user posted image

Happy Birthday, Fiona! May the dragon (g)odds be in your favour xd.png

On topic; I managed to stay egg free for every lunar release... except this one. Still have two eggs *bites nails*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FIONA!!!

Two and a half hours until silver lunars! Ahh! I have exactly 14 hatchlings and 0 eggs. I am good to go!

...but I think I need to get off of here so I'm not tempted with incuhatchable AP eggs...

How are you spending your time until the final color drops?

Happiest of birthdays, Fi. Sorry that on my tablet I can't find an amazing picture, but I can offer you a spare gold lunar egg if you'd like... xd.png

Happy Birthday Fiona!

2 hours to go....!!!

Happy birthday, Fiona, may the catching odds be ever in your favor!

Gahh, Big Bang Theory is new tonight as well.. I am hype! New dergons for a new episode! :3

I has five egg slots :3 but I almost 100% guarantee that not more than two of them will be filled up by the end of today, at the speed that people will grab them haha.

And no problem Fiona c:! Trueee about busy evenings XP I feel.

I'm biding my time doing Chem conversions (I love maths and sciences tbh) and redlining huehue.

Edited by moonstone981

Happy birthday, Fiona! Get yourself a gaggle of shiny Silver Lunars. smile.gif

Hope there will be a flood, at least a small one...

I'm sitting here naming all the dragons I neglected to name this month (its a LOT) By the time I'm done the Silvers will be here xd.png

Arrrghhh! Why did I have to check out the AP again? Now I have two less egg slots and really wanted to grab that third Split, too, but managed to restrain myself. Now I am trying to get them hatched before the silvers drop. I think I will still not be hatchie locked, at least as soon as my red Stripey growns up in an hour or so.

Now I really must NOT look at the AP again!!!!

If you figure that out, PLEASE TELL ME!!! D:

I, ah... "figured it out" by *immediately* catching another Gold Lunar Herald right after posting. Whoops~!

Happy Birthday Fiona! biggrin.gif hope you had (and are still having) a great day!!

Can't wait to see the Silver Lunars! *fingers crossed they'll be here tonight!*

Edited by LumosSeeker148

I've grabbed some AP eggs, but only 5 so that I can control how many eggs I catch from each biome. smile.gif I want to catch 2 from each biome, with the seventh egg from whichever one appeals to me. tongue.gif

Almost time!!!

I really hope they drop tonight. I want to get a couple of batches hatched, then I can get ready for Halloween!

I put my cb gold Lunars on the departure thread. If there still there when the hour draws near, I'll just drop them to the ap.

I haven't even looked at the ap... fixing to get off here and stay away until time draws near.

So I finally got my modem replacement in this morning, and I was excited it was in time to catch silvers! And then my ISP has a huge outage in my area, of course. I'm just gonna hope it's back up in an hour or I'll be catching on my phone... rolleyes.gif

I want the Silvers tonight... but I don't at the same time because I'll be cutting it close to scroll locked and I'm not dropping my Xenos that I have up for trade. Plus social issues *sigh*

Lunars if you come, I hope you make my night!