TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

Please flood...please flood....please flood...please flood.....

The anticipation is stroooong. tongue.gif

Edited by xxBurningxx

Good Luck everyone. I'm going to wait until someone reports that they have a silver. I only have 3 egg slots open blink.gif Poor planning.

*Puts out coffee, donuts and a stereo playing the theme from Jaws* Alright, good to go, 18 minutes....

Perfect music for this!

*noms on a donut while staring at the clock* SIiiiiiiiiilvers!

Hopefully the Silver Lunars are dropping in a big flood or we will stressing DC.

With my Gold trophy i have 7 eggslot free and it was helpfull that i was away this weekend. First time that all of my eggslots are free by the time for a release.

Be funny if they don't drop tonight, the moons are Waxing for both though right now. Also the drop only lasts all night right? Since the LHs are all nighttime only eggs

I just /view'd one of the CB Lunars I saw at the xx:55 drop and it was gold. Hope it turns to silver next!

I'm not expecting a flood straight away. xd.png I'll check, but I'm thinking an hour from now will be the ideal hunting time.

I'm not expecting a flood straight away. xd.png I'll check, but I'm thinking an hour from now will be the ideal hunting time.

Saaame, if it's anything like the indigo drop wink.gif

Gonna try to get at least one xd.png Good luck to everyone at grabbing silvers!

Prepare for lag omg!!

(and I hope that we're right about it being today!)

Good Luck everyone. I'm going to wait until someone reports that they have a silver. I only have 3 egg slots open blink.gif Poor planning.

Yeah, I only have 1 slot open, so I'm waiting until someone says they've caught a silver!