TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

^ and have been for a few days now.

Will have another slot open in another hour, when my Pink hatches. More opening tomorrow.

Is it just me, or does it seem that, uninfluenced, naturally, the ratio of males to females is higher than vice versa? /We're getting more males for every female than the other way around. At least for Bronze Lunars.

Edited by moonstone981

I see that too, moonstone. Of the four bronze Lunars that I didn't influence, all 4 turned out male! All the adults I influenced, though.

Just for the record, earthquaking eggs that are between 6 and 7 days old doesn't work, or else I have terrible luck. xd.png I tried 8 earthquakes to hurry up and hatch/kill my eggs and no luck, bleh. It's past the point where I want to now because of that silly 24 hour death thing.

@buckskin: Ooh good luck on jury duty!

Thanks! I think? lol

I wouldn't mind ending up on duty, but that would mean I couldn't pick up my granddaughter from school. Which means my daughter will have to leave work early to pick her up. Being a single parent, that will really cut into her pay check. sad.gif

My egg slots are full. I ended up with 5 gold Lunars, 1 red and 1 nebula. I'll drop them to the ap in the morning.

I can't wait till the silver Lunars are out!

Edited by buckskinmist

I'm sick and maybe that's making me a tad loopy, but I keep double-checking the clock thinking that the silvers are going to start dropping any minute. I know they aren't due until tomorrow, but for some reason I still check and get excited every hour on the hour.

Is it just me, or does it seem that, uninfluenced, naturally, the ratio of males to females is higher than vice versa? /We're getting more males for every female than the other way around. At least for Bronze Lunars.

Uninfluenced I ended up three males, three females. Usually I am female heavy.

well i should have timed my lock better apparently ill be about 3 hours over the drop tomorrow at least ill protentially get 1 pair with the slots i will have open

I only have ONE Lunar Herald...

This has been my most unlucky egg release.

Are you specifically after CBs?

Grabbed one gold yesterday and one last gold tonight, to give me 5 cbm and 5 cbf. got 3 cbm and 2cbf of the bronze and blues. And plan to load up on silvers this release. The golds and silvers will be the ones I hoard. Bronzes won't be as high on my list. And the blues will fall right in the middle.

Grabbed one gold yesterday and one last gold tonight, to give me 5 cbm and 5 cbf. got 3 cbm and 2cbf of the bronze and blues. And plan to load up on silvers this release. The golds and silvers will be the ones I hoard. Bronzes won't be as high on my list. And the blues will fall right in the middle.

Same here i only have two Bronze the rest i am hording.I do wish those silvers would drop tomorrow.

I saw two gold Lunars in the AP a couple minutes ago and was way too slow. Dangit.

When the silver lunar heralds are released maybe there will be a September release simultaneously. And no one will know about it until everyone is hunting in the biomes looking for the "metallic" description, and they are there, but there is also an egg with another description that has never been seen before.

xd.png

When the silver lunar heralds are released maybe there will be a September release simultaneously. And no one will know about it until everyone is hunting in the biomes looking for the "metallic" description, and they are there, but there is also an egg with another description that has never been seen before.

xd.png

considering the drop for silvers is meant to be tomorrow and normally the releases are on weekends aka saturday or sunday I doubt that would happy. plus TJ would never hear the end of complaining from people

13 hours and 22 minutes until silver Lunars, probably.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Dropped my gold Lunars I picked up last night to the ap. Picked up another scroll full to drop when I get home.

I figure it will be horrible tonight when the silver Lunars start dropping. I hope they drop in a flood so they will be just a tad easier to catch.

Good luck everyone!

If I wouldn't still have holidays, I know, I would be so angry for this silver release to drop on tuesday - IF rolleyes.gif

Edited by WoLfgIrLyS

Are Silvers dropping now? Nope still gold.

Edited by Laryal

Hopefully i will be back in time for the estimated time of the first dropping in the cave for the Silver Lunar Heralds. Weekly time for playing board games and card games is this evening and when it is getting late this evening i will miss the kick up for the estimated flood.