TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

I want the Silvers tonight... but I don't at the same time because I'll be cutting it close to scroll locked and I'm not dropping my Xenos that I have up for trade. Plus social issues *sigh*

Lunars if you come, I hope you make my night!

Forty-five minutes, people! I hope you're ready to hunt!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FIONA

Wishing you lots of "silvers" for your Birthday

Edited by StormBirdRising

Probably gonna breed my CB golds first for some silver offspring for my lineage project, and catch some CBs the next time the silvers come around! Maybe pick up some CB silver hatchies in the AP/departures thread later on, if I'm lucky enough.

Forty-five minutes, people! I hope you're ready to hunt!

Sigh... it's 1:15 a.m. here and I'm already too late for bed

Sigh... it's 1:15 a.m. here and I'm already too late for bed

Set an alarm and take a 30 minute nap! Then you're still sleeping like you're supposed to... but you're also hunting! laugh.gif

Hoping the silvers appear tonight or it will be a bunch of re-thinking and a bunch of angry people xd.png

Not too long now, good luck everyone!

*glances at scroll* Things are looking perfect right now. I want 4 CB silver Lunars, and I currently have 3 gold eggs. So if I can ninja-click fast enough to *get* the eggs, I'll only be able to get 4. Perfect.

If I can click fast enough. That's the only thing. 'Cause so often I can't. I'm trying to remind myself that the flood ('cause there has to be one!) will obviously go for more then 1 hour, so if I can't get them at 8pm cave-time, that'll just be a lot of first-goers locking themselves and I'll have a better chance at the next hour. ..... Trying to look at things that way.

Got all 7 egg slots open and waiting though,as with the other three,I'll only be nabbing one silver per biome.Then I'll more than likely nab 4 blockers or...whatever happens to catch my eye. tongue.gif

If I can click fast enough. That's the only thing. 'Cause so often I can't. I'm trying to remind myself that the flood ('cause there has to be one!) will obviously go for more then 1 hour, so if I can't get them at 8pm cave-time, that'll just be a lot of first-goers locking themselves and I'll have a better chance at the next hour. ..... Trying to look at things that way.

That's more or less my issue when it comes to nabbing new releases/eggs I WANT.Though with the current release I've found myself having more luck nabbing one of each colour from each of the trio of biomes if I go for the 5 min drops. smile.gif

I have no eggs right now, so I'm going to egglock myself when the Silver Lunars drop.

I want at least eight pairs.

Edited by SilverGreeneye

Thirty minutes and counting!

I think I'm so excited because this is sort of a "moment of truth." This is the moment we all basically learn of the leading hypothesis is correct or not.

Soo...less than 30 minutes. Any predictions on how much lag the cave is gonna have? Or if we eager owners are gonna break the cave?

Soo...less than 30 minutes. Any predictions on how much lag the cave is gonna have? Or if we eager owners are gonna break the cave?

Ridiculous amounts. We might see the Lagmonster raise its ugly head.

While I would like eggs from all the biomes, I think I'm gonna just focus on one biome this round. And so hope it's mega-drop

I sure hope TJ is ready with a super flood because it looks like lots of us are ready and waiting for our silver eggs!

I sure hope TJ is ready with a super flood because it looks like lots of us are ready and waiting for our silver eggs!

I won't be surprised if we have a ratio glitch at first like we did with Bronze and Indigo, but I've got my fingers crossed that it won't happen.

Just remember that the flood will probably trigger at 9pm rather than 8, just like with the blues.

I hope the flood starts at 8 because I have to head offline before 9. :/

They should still be dropping tomorrow though!

14 minutes! :D

This'll be the first Lunar color that I'm actually around in time for the change. c: (Assuming the leading theory is correct, of course.)

Edited by Denwayasha

I am so ready for this. I want some silver eggs. All spots open except two, and those open up in 2-3 hours, when it will still be a reasonable hour for hunting eggs. That was not an easy feat, as many others can surely attest.