TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

We're still thinking around 8PM tonight, right?

Right.

Which I'll miss by an hour it appears. Music practice tonight. smile.gif We usually try to get done by 8 but by the time I stop at the pizza place and the ice cream place on the way home it will be 8:30 at least. And then I have to eat the birthday pizza and ice cream, don't I?

Happy birthday, Fiona BlueFire!

I'm hoping I can be here for the (theorized) start of the drop tonight. My internet connection has been unreliable lately.

Excited for silvers though.

It's looking like I may still be up at the college when the silvers start dropping... Of course my favorite color of the bunch would start dropping the first day of fall quarter. tongue.gif Hopefully I'll be able to grab some later in the evening or tomorrow morning. (:

Right.

Which I'll miss by an hour it appears. Music practice tonight. smile.gif We usually try to get done by 8 but by the time I stop at the pizza place and the ice cream place on the way home it will be 8:30 at least. And then I have to eat the birthday pizza and ice cream, don't I?

Happy birthday! smile.gif

I ought to be around for the silver drop but I'm doing a superb job of locking myself with things I really don't want to dump, so... xd.png

If it's like blues they will probably switch to Silver around 8PM but the flood won't happen until the 9PM drop.

I'm looking forward to the drop too, but on Monday nights I watch "Dancing With the Stars" with one of my neighbors. She's in her 80s and doesn't do computers so I don't think she would understand my not showing up. unsure.gif

Happy Birthday, Fiona BlueFire! user posted image

Happy Birthday Fiona BlueFire!!!

I. Should. Not. Catch. Eggs.

I'm locking up myself with things from the AP and from the Departures thread... Ohhh my... I haven't caught ANYTHING in the past weeks since today. And of course the Silvers are going to drop soon. Why am I so dumb?

Anyway, looking forward for the Silvers to drop! So excited!!

Happy day of births Fiona :B

I should ditto on the not catching eggs department, but my poor albinos just need a home and they look so lonely sitting in the cave...

I. Should. Not. Catch. Eggs.

This. It is sooooo hard to see those empty spots and not fill them right away. Must. Wait. For. Silver. Lunars! xd.png

Happy birthday, Fiona. Enjoy your pizza and ice cream. We will try not to grab all the eggs before you get home. wink.gif

Birthday, where?! Happy birthday, Fiona BlueFire!

I need two more gold Lunars to satisfy my scroll-goal. I just bred the only off-cooldown Lunars I had, four of them, and two gave me not-interested and I almost screamed. But thankfully the others were more cooperative and I now have the last two golds I needed!

Now, of course, these are my "for now" scroll-goals. Once these become regular dragons instead of New Releases, those goals might change (they did for the Xenos).

edit: Uh oh. I only have 4 more freezes. I've been freezing a lot lately. Time to calm down on the freezing for a bit.

Edited by Marie19R

Oh, the dilemma! Do I stay up until 2 AM, just *hoping* that the silvers will drop? Or hope that if they do, they'll still be flooding at 7 AM and I should get a good night's sleep? And HOW DO I KEEP MY EGG SLOTS FREE?

Very much looking forward to the Silver drop! I was going to stuff myself entirely with Silver Lunars, but then I saw this lovely Thalassa that just had to be mine. biggrin.gif

Unfortunately, I might still be at work when the drop starts, but I hope to catch a few after I come home.

Well I can't get here until 12 hours after the drop. Praying there'll be a long flood but in truth I'm expecting a nightmare trying to get them.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FIONA!

Hope you have a wonderful day!

I so hope the silver Lunars drop tonight. I'll be dropping 7 cb gold Lunars to the ap in a little while. The full scroll keeps me from ap shopping. laugh.gif

Jury duty was called off... so lucked out on that one!

Oh, the dilemma! Do I stay up until 2 AM, just *hoping* that the silvers will drop? Or hope that if they do, they'll still be flooding at 7 AM and I should get a good night's sleep? And HOW DO I KEEP MY EGG SLOTS FREE?

Same here! It would be 2 am for me as well.

Thankfullly if we do get Silver Lunars today at 8PM Cave-time I won't necessarily have to stay up too late to catch any, since I'm three hours behind and it'll only be 5 o'clock. (Yay for Pacific timezone! c:)

But I'm 100% with you on having a hard time keeping eggslots free. As it is I'll only have six slots free at that time thanks to some hatchlings (*pokes 'em with the "plz grow up nao" stick*) and I really hate leaving so many slots free even though I know I should save them for the Silvers, which are my favorite variant. ^-^

Same here! It would be 2 am for me as well.

For me as well! I'm thankful, because I have to write an essay for university tonight and the Silver release will sweeten it for me to stay up late xd.png

I promised to myself that I'm allowed to hunt for silvers until 3 am, if I manage to write two more chapters until 2 am.

Now I really hope the silvers will drop tonight! laugh.gif Until then, I hopefully won't run out of coffee...

I promised myself I would grab four silver tonight, then four more in two days when those hatch so I'd have three slots open for hunting (because I hate it when I'm completely solidly locked for 2 days) Aaaaaaannnnnddd... I filled all three already, there goes that plan xd.png

Still completely scroll-locked *sigh* -.-

I'm begging that the silvers come tomorrow despite what everyone else is hoping xd.png

I have 4 nicely planned egg slots at the moment with the 5th slot becoming available at 8:15pm Cavetime! biggrin.gif

It'll be 1am here in London when the Silver drops (work in the morning) so here's to hoping that I can grab 5 eggs sooner rather than later! unsure.gif

Dropped my gold Lunars I picked up last night to the ap. Picked up another scroll full to drop when I get home.

I figure it will be horrible tonight when the silver Lunars start dropping. I hope they drop in a flood so they will be just a tad easier to catch.

Good luck everyone!

That's amazing of you - I actually thought of that, but didn't see any last night and was having a LOT of wireless (and wirelessness) issues, so gave up on biome hunting... (Seems good so far today and just hope it lasts, but won't try doing that now as I don't want to have any unfree scroll spaces at the time the Silver Lunars are expected to Drop, as I'm hoping to catch those. laugh.gif )

Think you're right - it'll be a nightmare! Just hope it's a really good Flood and that they'll be Dropping really well, because with everyone waiting for and expecting them, the lag will continue until enough people have full scrolls and drop off.

I hope we don't break the site, lol. Maybe TJ will run a continuous Flood of these long enough to settle things down to a more reasonable level and then continue Dropping these on high rates for at least a few days - I hope.

Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Fiona! May you catch many dragons you actually want, and any misclicks all on be already-taken dragons. smile.gif

(Stay 21 forever - you're then old enough to have a B-day drink but won't need nearly as many as you otherwise might feel you want a lot of B-days later. I just tell everyone that I look really, really old for my age - works for me! smile.gif )

And bless you, Stormcaller, for placing your 80-odd-year-old neighbour even over dragons. The theory about the Flood not starting right away could well be right, though, so you might just miss out on a nightmare - good deeds sometimes not only have their own reward, but extras!

Thank you all for the birthday wishes! (and cute graphics) So far today has been great. biggrin.gif

re: keeping your slots free. It takes great self-control, I fear. So far I have managed by not looking at my lineage plans, keeping myself away from the ap and not looking at the cave (since yesterday.) I've been a little busy IRL so that helps. If I'm not here I'm not filling my egg slots, right?

Wait...

Hold on...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FIONA! biggrin.gif

Happy Birthday to you!

Happy Birthday to you!

Hope all the Misclicks stay away for you!

Happy birthday to you!

Hopefully I can get my hatchlings to grow up and some of my Xenos traded and still have four slots for Silver Lunars.... or just trade my Xenos for Silver Lunars later. One of the two.