TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

Not flooding....hope that changes soon, or no one will get any

I have faith that they will flood here in a little bit~

Bred 2 blues and got a Silver egg. have yet to see them flood the cave yet.

I've seen them fly past in the Volcano, but I haven't been fast enough to catch a CB silver yet.

But I have this CB Gold Lunar Herald that I reflex-clicked on at 7:59. xd.png

(As well as two silvers I bred)

*stares at the linked silvers* I absolutely love the color on the silver's egg. Beautiful!

Me, as well! The silvers are by far my favorite, and the ones that I will be hoarding!

Wow I saw the egg rotation and went to click, but stopped myself from missclicking, then realized I stopped myself from catching a Gold.

Didn't get any yet, but I did get a misclick. mad.gif Now I only have four free eggslots.

Edited by Nicola

Aaaaaand my wireless was fine until the change, when it suddenly started dropping low, complete with some-times folding biome pages only showing the tops - DO hope we get a major Flood or a lot of us will never even see these, lol.

As much as I'd like to get CB silver ones, I think I'll wait until it all calms a bit. Probably tomorrow if anything. I bred one recently The lineage looks really weird though

They're really pretty though hhh-

If there is no Silver LH flood, I have a feeling a lot of people are going to be very disappointed and upset...

Not really worth trying unless they flood...and who knows when TJ will get around to flipping the switch??

Ops, I actually forgot about this for a bit. Now I'll have to be attentive for the five minute drops for a while. Can't stay online longer than the next hourly drop in any case so I'll probably not have much luck until maybe tomorrow.

I bred my four CB pairs of gold for my lineage projects and two of them refused! D: that mean's I'll have to wait at least another month to finish this project >.>

Edited by Lady Artemis

Should I ever miss click, I have 3 vampires, fangs bared and ready to bite the egg. Missed several silvers.

But...worse comes to worse I've now got myself a trio of silvers each with a lunar parent from each of the biomes.*gryphgrin*

No flood happening yet.  But I did get a CB Magma out of it, so not all was lost.

Volcano, I guess. First sight in a long time.

Also, 2 AM is too late for hunting. 'Night!

Edited by Lizzyluna