Kit-the-Useless

If you were a dragon, what would you hoard?

Socks. Fuzzy ones would be the most treasured. I swear I'm one of the few ppl in the world that loves getting socks as a gift

I would probably hoard yarn and fiber for spinning. You should see the colors they get dyed into by indie dyers! Also books, I am starting my irl book collection and I just want all the books. Art supplies is another thing, but I'm sorta picky about my brands so it would just be a hoard of those particular brands.

I already collect/hoard these things

- Minerals

- Digital copies of movies, books, etc

- Photos of different species I have observed with dates, times, and locations (via iNaturalist :3)

Shells, feathers, and books--especially old pulp scif and fantasy fiction paperbacks with good cover art.

Wikipedia articles, probably. The number of articles I go on one after the other never seems to end.

Shiny things like diamonds, emeralds, rubies, and sapphires.  And food.  

Probably some stuff I already do hoard or collect. Seashells, feathers, precious stones, LEGO sets, Blu-Ray CD's and... uh... the plastic caps from New Years rockets. (I have 4 boxes full of them)

Stereotypical, but I definitely already hoard crystals. Also books and videogames I'll never have time for.

Gemstones or really any kind of pretty stone, bones, jewelry- especially sterling silver, flowers, small glass bottles and old skeleton keys

Basically what I do already 😂 

If I were a dragon I would definitely hoard crystals and rocks! I already have a large and still-growing collection as a human, if I were a dragon it'd probably be at least 20x worse!

I'd hoard Gemstones, average dragon, hoard the shiny gold stuff and gemstones.
But I'd likely also hoard dolls (porcelain and Ball jointed) alongside witchcraft stuff.