Kit-the-Useless

If you were a dragon, what would you hoard?

I would hoard Mana crystals. Lots and lots of them in all colours and flavours.

I would definitely hoard different varieties of tea, coffee and incense for their fragrances. Also plushies and decorative pillows, even decorative items overall, especially animal- or nature-themed ones.

I think I'll be hoarding books, games and science. Well, a stereotypical XXI century dragon am I, I guess.

Books, mostly likely. And video games, particularly DS, 3DS, and Nintendo 64. And probably Nintendo Switch come Christmas. lol

Stationery. I already have a hoard as a human, I can only assume it would grow by epic proportions if I were a dragon.

Any pretty rock, gem, or crystal that I could find. Probably would hoard just about everything else as well, but specifically those first 3!

Probably the same things I'm already hoarding as a human -- all sorts of pretty, shiny, colorful or otherwise interesting things. :D

Books and sewing/craft supplies (I'm not a dragon yet, but I've already got a good hoard started.)

On 9/18/2018 at 9:05 PM, Nagapie said:

I would definitely hoard different varieties of tea, coffee and incense for their fragrances. Also plushies and decorative pillows, even decorative items overall, especially animal- or nature-themed ones.

Yay, these are pretty much exactly what I would hoard!

*looks up at my huge dragon figurine collection, the piles of books overflowing on my bookcases and the shelf of precariously balanced Pokemon merch*

I may have some ideas of what I would hoard. 

Trolls, Just in case I got hungry.

Actually, I collect trolls.

I would jewelries keke. Those shiny little things will make my cave became a dream place for those hunter lmao.

Books.  Oh, wait, I already do that.  Probably would add in pretty mineral samples, apple trees, and pretty fabric samples.