Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Is it possible to get my scroll deleted without being banned from making a new one? I've decided to stop doing dragon cave, however my sister wants to try, and we have to share an email.

Is it possible to get my scroll deleted without being banned from making a new one? I've decided to stop doing dragon cave, however my sister wants to try, and we have to share an email.

I imagine that you can use the same email to activate your sister's scroll. There's no need to delete your scroll as long as she isn't playing on it. The email is simply for activation, resetting passwords, and for if TJ needs to contact you if you won a prize dragon in a raffle.

Trying to use the same email address to activate her account isn't working. Any other suggestions?

Trying to use the same email address to activate her account isn't working. Any other suggestions?

Could you possibly change your cave email to your parents email? Then your sister could use the email you share.

QUOTE (SockPuppet Strangler @ Nov 29 2015, 01:07 AM)

Could you possibly change your cave email to your parents email? Then your sister could use the email you share.

They said no. What if I promise not to pay anymore, release all of my dragons, and let her use mine? I've kind of lost interest by now, and she's really interested in playing. I do get my own email in two years, but that seems like a long time to make her wait.

Edited by Not-Jeff

They said no. What if I promise not to pay anymore, release all of my dragons, and let her use mine? I've kind of lost interest by now, and she's really interested in playing. I do get my own email in two years, but that seems like a long time to make her wait.

I thought it was legit to pass a scroll on to someone else?

Have Lunar Heralds become much rarer recently? I see Xenowyrms more often than them.

I wish I did. wink.gif No, I have still been seeing a fair number of LH eggs in the cave.

I can just pass the scroll on? I was under the impression that that wasn't allowed.

Well that's a bummer. That would have been the cleanest way. In that case, yes, you can pass your scroll on as long you are just passing your scroll along. It'd be cleanest to release the dragons and let her start on her own but I don't think that's necessary.

It is preferred that people start their own scrolls, but it's understandable that you have limits to work with. ^^

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

So uhm, what happened since last night with fertility? I had no problems last night using the bsa but now I get the forever flapping dragon and it never finishes loading. Anyone else having trouble with that?

So uhm, what happened since last night with fertility? I had no problems last night using the bsa but now I get the forever flapping dragon and it never finishes loading. Anyone else having trouble with that?

I have trouble with it intermittently. Someone suggested refreshing the page when it does that and that has worked most of the time for me.

Everything works fine for me i used fertility just a few seconds prior this posting, becasuse this posting reminds me of my plan to use it on a specific dragon.

Tried the usual? Clear cookies, cache and so on? Not sure if you have to enable Javascript for this but that could also be an issue.

I have trouble with it intermittently. Someone suggested refreshing the page when it does that and that has worked most of the time for me.

Sadly refresh didn't change anything for me. I went to the help section of the cave and the trouble shooting pages say "Javascript is enabled. You should not experience any javascript-related errors." and "Referrers are enabled. You should not experience any referrer-related errors."

Really weird since I used fertility last night on a couple of dragons with no issues. Strange that it worked fine 22 hours ago and now not for the first time for me.

As far as the clear cookies, etc, that will have to wait until tech support gets home from work later tonight. And all I wanted to do was make sure my few pairs of a breed produced a couple of eggs for a trade offer. *sigh*

edit:

I rebooted the computor to no avail, and then fired up Chrome browser (rarely used) and fertility works there. It would appear the problem is with IE.

Edited by Dracaena

When you get a dino from the caves, how long does it take for it to become tradeable?

When you get a dino from the caves, how long does it take for it to become tradeable?

Five hours, the same as any egg from the cave. smile.gif

Does anybody know if the Spriters of Sweetlings are still active? I tried to contact one of them months ago, but to no avail.

No. However, the wiki has links to both their dAs.

Sadly refresh didn't change anything for me. I went to the help section of the cave and the trouble shooting pages say "Javascript is enabled. You should not experience any javascript-related errors." and "Referrers are enabled. You should not experience any referrer-related errors."

Really weird since I used fertility last night on a couple of dragons with no issues. Strange that it worked fine 22 hours ago and now not for the first time for me.

As far as the clear cookies, etc, that will have to wait until tech support gets home from work later tonight. And all I wanted to do was make sure my few pairs of a breed produced a couple of eggs for a trade offer. *sigh*

edit:

I rebooted the computor to no avail, and then fired up Chrome browser (rarely used) and fertility works there. It would appear the problem is with IE.

Cleared cache and cookies and fertility bsa still doesn't load in IE.

Are Avatars among those breeds that need lots of time to hatch and therefore tend to get sick when incubated (like prizes)?

Are Avatars among those breeds that need lots of time to hatch and therefore tend to get sick when incubated (like prizes)?

They are. I tend not to incubate my Avatars because they seem to get sick every time.

Is it normal to skip November when it comes to releases? The last news I see is the Halloween release. Hopefully we get something before x-mas.

Yes and don't expect a pre-Christmas December release either. While November releases have happened in the past, it usually doesn't. And while I don't remember any December releases I'm sure it's happened at some point. So technically you can't rule anything out. However it seems very unlikely. Most people would rather not have to choose between stocking up on a December new release, especially if it happened midmonth, and being open to hoard bred Christmas eggs during the week before Christmas. Your desire for a normal release in the holiday period is a minority one. sad.gif