Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

When does an egg stop being influenceable - when it changes from 3d 1h to 3d 0h, or when it changes from 3d 0h to 2d 23h?

When does an egg stop being influenceable - when it changes from 3d 1h to 3d 0h, or when it changes from 3d 0h to 2d 23h?

under 3 days, most of the BSAs stop working. 3d0 should still work.

In my experience, they work when an egg is at 3d 1h, but will not work if the egg hits 3d 0h.

In my experience, they work when an egg is at 3d 1h, but will not work if the egg hits 3d 0h.

I can confirm this to be the case as well.

Thank you all for the replies! So to be safe I will assume 3d 0h won't work. (Which means cancelling my trade offer when the other person's egg has reached 3d 1h. It's at 3d 2h now... sad.gif )

Ooops - I did read the forum FAQ, but not the site help section. *hides* That really clarifies it, thanks for the link! smile.gif

i just realized that any hatchies you have frozen in the last two weeks are listed on that page. Nothing else seems to be though.

i just realized that any hatchies you have frozen in the last two weeks are listed on that page. Nothing else seems to be though.

Not sure why. Thats in the help section on site. Ive never noticed a page anywhere that lists frozen hatchys.

I just wanted to check on breeding time for the Christmas Solstices.

When is the breeding time where they produce the pink flush on the wings? It's not in the FAQ.

Thank you, Mystic_halo

----------------------

Thank you! That's 6:00 pm dragon cave time to 5:59 am for us non-military time users.

Edited by Mystic_Halo

I just wanted to check on breeding time for the Christmas Solstices.

When is the breeding time where they produce the pink flush on the wings? It's not in the FAQ.

Thank you, Mystic_halo

According to the wiki:

Blue wing: Egg is bred between 6:00 EST and 17:59 EST.

Colorful wing: Egg is bred between 18:00 EST and 5:59 EST.

It probably says somewhere in the thread for last Christmas, but it's a lot to look through

I have a question. There is an "Available for BSA" filter on our scrolls. Soulpeaces have a BSA but are not on the list. Anyone know why, or if there are plans for that to change?

Nobody really knows. Probably because the Soulpeace BSA isn't something you'd use regularly anyway. All I can tell you is that TJ should be aware by now that the Soulpeaces don't turn up in the BSA filter, since that issue has come up more than once thus far.

I think it's on purpose NOT showing up there, but I don't recall the exact reasoning.

Anyone know why the forum is saying that there are almost 900 guests on the site right now? ninja.gif Glitch or mass invasion?? tongue.gif

This might be a stupid question, but I've heard mixed answers for it .___.

During holiday periods where you can breed multiclutches, those multi eggs stay on your scroll for a period (1hr?) before being auto'd or until you choose to keep one. During the waiting period, is it possible to teleport eggs-in-waiting to others? I'm pretty sure you couldn't...

This might be a stupid question, but I've heard mixed answers for it .___.

During holiday periods where you can breed multiclutches, those multi eggs stay on your scroll for a period (1hr?) before being auto'd or until you choose to keep one. During the waiting period, is it possible to teleport eggs-in-waiting to others? I'm pretty sure you couldn't...

You can't teleport eggs on hold. You have to choose one of a clutch before creating a teleport.

Anyone know why the forum is saying that there are almost 900 guests on the site right now? ninja.gif Glitch or mass invasion?? tongue.gif

Hmmm! I've never seen that before. blink.gif I'm guessing glitch. Especially since I just ran through all the individual forums and none of them are showing any guests at all. Yet the main page shows 870.

Edited by purplehaze

Lots of people, like myself, keep the page open, then go off and do other things, or even have it as a homepage. Many keep their computer on all the time too. That's why there are so many people "on", they are logged in, just not playing.

Having a page open doesn't make you "active in the past 15 minutes" though - you'll need to have done at least a click or so within the forum.

Either way, the list of active users at the bottom of each forum page will of course not show people that log on with the "Don't add me to the active users list" checkbox checked. And then there are those that simply don't log in and only read. Current breakdown of users on the forum:

880 guests, 47 members 24 anonymous members

"guests" are all those that didn't log in for reading.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

When I try to open up the Dragon Cave Community thread, I get a security error that says the site ahead contains malware. Could it be an add doing this or is it something else? This is the only thread where this is happening~

Edit: Was able to get on the thread. How weird

Edited by Syferia

Is it okay to assume Christmas event will start on December 19th?

I just want to make sure D:

Is it okay to assume Christmas event will start on December 19th?

I just want to make sure D:

Not usually good to assume anything on this site rolleyes.gif

but past breeding seasons have begun on that date, as it is a full 7 days before Christmas and allows for breeding on Christmas day for those who want the date!