Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Oh, I've seen them in the AP but no CBs except for the Floral Crowned I caught last night.  But that was the 1st one that I had seen.  Thanks.  

Can someone tell me how to get an egg or lineage link to work with an android tablet?  I have to put it in manually (There has to be an easier way.) because I can't copy the link at the top of the browser page.  I'm using Chrome.  

8 hours ago, Classycal said:

Can someone tell me how to get an egg or lineage link to work with an android tablet?  I have to put it in manually (There has to be an easier way.) because I can't copy the link at the top of the browser page.  I'm using Chrome.  

Did you try the "Show HTML/BBCode Links" link at the top to get direct URLs?

Can you not COPY or can you not PASTE?

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Copy paste is a nightmare on Android. (I haven't tried to do this, but posting teleport links is almost impossible...)

The copy paste function won't work for the link.  When I put it in manually the links don't work.  

1 hour ago, anetofstars said:

Please remind me where the little tree sorts, when one's scroll is sorted by breed name?

It sorts as leetle -- between Lacula and Leodon.

I use the manual custom sort.  It's a nightmare, but I get to put my dragons where I want them.  

I discovered the answer to the android problem quite by accident.  I hold my finger on the Dragon for a second or so and up pops a box including "copy link address".  Pick that.  Then I hold my finger where I want it pasted but that's a little trickier because if you hold your finger there too long the box goes away and then you have to do it again.  

Earlier today I bred a dragon I had used fertility on with a holiday dragon and got a multiclutch of holiday eggs - so far, so normal. But then I went to use fertility on her for next time and she was still greyed out. Is this a glitch or does fertility not wear off during holiday breeding?

50 minutes ago, dustpuppy said:

does fertility not wear off during holiday breeding?

Exactly, because it has no effect during holiday breeding.

3 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Exactly, because it has no effect during holiday breeding.

Thank you!

Hm, hope I can ask this here. Can someone hold onto an egg for me real quick? I can hatch a couple in maybe 1-2 hours, more or less, but I just bred one that locked me and I want to accept an egg offered for trade (they offered on a hatchie). Help?

Helped, and my eggs hatched in record time, lol. Thanks. :)

Edited by Spiteful_Crow
(done)

2 minutes ago, Stormcaller said:

I could help you if you still need it.

Sent you a message, thanks. :)

12 minutes ago, Spiteful_Crow said:

Hm, hope I can ask this here. Can someone hold onto an egg for me real quick? I can hatch a couple in maybe 1-2 hours, more or less, but I just bred one that locked me and I want to accept an egg offered for trade (they offered on a hatchie). Help?

Just for future reference, there's an actual thread for that. XD

8 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Just for future reference, there's an actual thread for that. XD

Ah, sorry, I was debating whether or not to try there, but since I asked the last question there, I didn't want to double-post, it just feels like bad forum etiquette. >_>; But if asking for help with something like that here is out of place, I guess it's better to use the proper thread regardless.

How do you guys go about completing the encyclopedia? Breed and grow like crazy, go through scrolls? 

And go through hatcheries. And use the encyclopaedia helpers thread 

Is it possible for regular eggs to hatch behind a holiday wall? There's a Thuwed egg I've been watching and suddenly the views went up and it hatched. But I haven't seen any regular eggs in the ar. 

Yes - holiday eggs take absolute priority and show at the top.

How are people watching for Thuwed eggs? I saw TJ mention a thread in his most recent Ask-A-Mod answer but I'm not sure what thread that is? I searched but only found what seems to be a thread for users breeding/offering their own Thuweds. What am I missing? (I suppose I could constantly check the Thuwed page but I know I would never remember to keep up with that.)

23 minutes ago, GhostMouse said:

(I suppose I could constantly check the Thuwed page but I know I would never remember to keep up with that.)

But that is exactly how you do it. Check the progeny page of the pair that interests you and watch any eggs' timers. With their codes, you can also use some hatcheries (Silvi's, ValleySherwood) to make them hatch.