Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

1 hour ago, Herk said:

Nope eggs just go REAL fast :D On Halloween the new ones drop in EVERY biome (except the Halloween one if I remember correctly)

You do! On the 31st, the only eggs in the six main caves with be the new eggs.

Is it back for you? I have been experiencing terrible lag and getting occasional tombstone pages, but it is up.

How many items are there to find in the Halloween event game this year? Not the ToT items, but the little story game. Hoping I got them all on my second runthrough LOL

4 minutes ago, Lurhstaap said:

How many items are there to find in the Halloween event game this year? Not the ToT items, but the little story game. Hoping I got them all on my second runthrough LOL

When the new halloween breed drops on the 31st, will we still be able to pick up CB eggs of the old breeds from the biome or will it only contain eggs of the new breed?

5 minutes ago, Nagapie said:

When the new halloween breed drops on the 31st, will we still be able to pick up CB eggs of the old breeds from the biome or will it only contain eggs of the new breed?

The new breed will drop only in the regular 6 biomes, the others in the Halloween biome.

Just now, Ruby Eyes said:

The new breed will drop only in the regular 6 biomes, the others in the Halloween biome.

I see, that's a relief. I was beginning to worry that I had messed up planning for the event big time. Thanks for the answer!

After the 31st, are all the bred Halloween eggs deleted from the AP, or do they stay there until they've all been picked up? 

3 minutes ago, Aqub said:

After the 31st, are all the bred Halloween eggs deleted from the AP, or do they stay there until they've all been picked up? 

In the past years, every single one has been picked up.

10 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Is it back for you? I have been experiencing terrible lag and getting occasional tombstone pages, but it is up.

Still got the lag, but it's moving . . . more or less.

Does anyone know of a clicksite that keeps ER eggs in a constant refresher, even after they hatch? So you could hopefully make new hatchlings sick and die quickly?

The low time AP has me curious if one could stock up on more zombie hatchling fodder before midnight.

4 minutes ago, Nine said:

Does anyone know of a clicksite that keeps ER eggs in a constant refresher, even after they hatch? So you could hopefully make new hatchlings sick and die quickly?

The low time AP has me curious if one could stock up on more zombie hatchling fodder before midnight.

since that's generally NOT desired, no.  some browsers have an auto-refresher you can use.  I have one in firefox.  real easy to set my scroll to hide adults then just run the refresher to viewbomb my own scroll. (it's called Reload Every and you just tell it how often you want it to refresh).  Before they changed the sprites I wanted an army of the zombie hatchlings, haven't bother nearly as much since.

8 minutes ago, Nine said:

there is no such hatchery because that is not desired behavior.

Hmm, I was hoping for a less indiscriminate method. -

Allure of Neglected Dragons has a nice Neglected ER viewer, but that's for eggs with <2 hours or less. I'm mildly surprised there isn't a "Quick-fix hatchling killer" refresher out there though, since I know I'm not the only one who attempts zombies every month =P

Edited by Nine

1 minute ago, Nine said:

Hmm, I was hoping for a less indiscriminate method. Might have to try it out just to see though, thanks!

Allure of Neglected Dragons has a nice Neglected ER viewer, but that's for eggs with <2 hours or less. I'm mildly surprised there isn't a "Quick-fix hatchling killer" refresher out there though, since I know I'm not the only one who attempts zombies every month =P

Probably because that could be used by viewbombers to kill your hatchies really fast (?) if that is the general goal of such a AR viewer. Of course, you want it for your own but some people don't care about such "restrictions" sadly :(

... That is also a good point. I didn't even consider that in my fervor to test viewbomb this Pumpkin egg. Maybe some sort of registration required click site could work, but meh.

Edit:

In hindsight, I don't know if viewbombing your own scroll or using browser addons for refreshing it is against the ToC or not. I wouldn't know if killing your own hatchlings with sickness is considered an "advantage", so I'm going to play it safe and just let this Pumpkin live another day.

Edited by Nine

1 hour ago, Nine said:

... That is also a good point. I didn't even consider that in my fervor to test viewbomb this Pumpkin egg. Maybe some sort of registration required click site could work, but meh.

Edit:

In hindsight, I don't know if viewbombing your own scroll or using browser addons for refreshing it is against the ToC or not. I wouldn't know if killing your own hatchlings with sickness is considered an "advantage", so I'm going to play it safe and just let this Pumpkin live another day.

I did for years on my own scroll and have freely always posted about it.  No one has ever said it's not okay.  (and you can a. fog the ones you don't want to viewbomb or b. just refresh the individual egg page.  No, I don't use for hunting and never have. 

8 hours ago, Nine said:

I did few hatchie viewkills - in my experience it wont work on eggs with so low time left

Solved!

Edited by Suzumiya

1 hour ago, hellhunt said:

I did few hatchie viewkills - in my experience it wont work on eggs with so low time left

you can't get zombie eggs.  you viewbomb the eggs to hatch them and then kill the new hatchling with sickness.  So it would work.

Similar to a seperate thread inhere in Help, but from another angle... If I load a click site and let it load/refresh in another tab, I know the dragons get views, but do they count as views for me as well, encyclopedia wise?

10 minutes ago, Jocosa said:

Similar to a seperate thread inhere in Help, but from another angle... If I load a click site and let it load/refresh in another tab, I know the dragons get views, but do they count as views for me as well, encyclopedia wise?

If you click on the eggs / hatchies manually then it counts (= easy way to unlock rare stuff for the trade hub / market) but just letting it autorefresh shouldn't, I think.

One of my grave hatchlings just grew up, and when I went to breed it, it says that it's bred recently, which it hasn't. 

Is this intended? I've never seen it before...