Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Okay, so, I know it's not allowed in the trading hub, but is it allowed to put a request/shout-out in my sig here on the forums? Specifically, something like 'whoever has this code on this breed, if you are willing to trade it I'd give you anything!' of course I'd mess the code a bit. I'm *desperate* for an amazing code I saw in a hatchery.

I guess as long as the code's messed up so the egg can't easily be targeted, it should be okay on the forums. In your place, I'd ping a mod just in case, though. Better safe than sorry.

6 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

Okay, so, I know it's not allowed in the trading hub, but is it allowed to put a request/shout-out in my sig here on the forums? Specifically, something like 'whoever has this code on this breed, if you are willing to trade it I'd give you anything!' of course I'd mess the code a bit. I'm *desperate* for an amazing code I saw in a hatchery.

You can put this in your sig, yes. It's just not allowed in the trading hub or the trading threads. Just mess the code a bit (change caps) to protect the owner.

Is there a way to search for a certain user? There's somebody I wanted to gift, but i'm not sure how to. Thanks!

22 minutes ago, CrimsonNebula said:

Is there a way to search for a certain user? There's somebody I wanted to gift, but i'm not sure how to. Thanks!

If they are on the forum, you can search members. Go to the search field at the top. Type in their name, then click beside their name and you will get a drop-down. Under "search in" click on "more options" and you will see members. Click on that, then go to the to top and click in the search field again and hit enter. That should take you to their profile. (Think Invision could have made it more complicated if they tried?)

If they are not a forum member there is really no way to contact them.

Has anyone seen an egg from Alt Omen this year that hasn’t been hideously messy? I have to wonder if the spriters are trolling us or if they have so many they’re just breeding to whatever pops up first to save time.

@CrimsonNebula there’s a search function at the top with an option to search specifically for members. It’s not the most intuitive find, but it’s there.

I just grabbed three extremely messy omens from alts, I was a bit surprised to see that but I'm so excited!

52 minutes ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

Has anyone seen an egg from Alt Omen this year that hasn’t been hideously messy? I have to wonder if the spriters are trolling us or if they have so many they’re just breeding to whatever pops up first to save time.

Seen, not caught, but it was a 2G from Alt Enraged Ageis x Alt Omen. 

ETA:and a 2G from Gold was just posted in the Great Lineages thread.

Edited by prpldrgnfr

I saw a few 2G purebred Omens from Process' alts (the pink ones) in the AP. Missed them unfortunately.

Edited by Omen

9 hours ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

There were several up in the trade hub (usually the pink alts with whatever mates). Not that you could trade for them without giving your left arm 🙄

Edited by Soulsborne

If you cancel a trade can you put it back up immediately or is there a cooldown? I want to edit my "wants" but I can't do that without cancelling the trade.

Edited by ViridianIgnis

9 minutes ago, ViridianIgnis said:

If you cancel a trade can you put it back up immediately or is there a cooldown? I want to edit my "wants" but I can't do that without cancelling the trade.

If you cancel it manuelly there's no cooldown. You can use the same Magi immediately again.

Curiosity question: Has anyone met the requirements to enter the raffle, entered it, and then killed or released one of the requirement-dragons? Does it revert back to not being entered in the raffle? Just curious what would happen, since this month's is biome-specific, what if you raise 3 Coast dragons and then enter the raffle and then release/kill one?

Okay, I got a question... I just bought a Gold dragon from the store for 700 shards, and my friend bought a Silver for 600. Looking at the Market, things like Dinos are 300 shards. What the heck is going on? Is this a glitch? Will the eggs we bought disappear?

19 minutes ago, Sazandora said:

Okay, I got a question... I just bought a Gold dragon from the store for 700 shards, and my friend bought a Silver for 600. Looking at the Market, things like Dinos are 300 shards. What the heck is going on? Is this a glitch? Will the eggs we bought disappear?

Until there is an official statement from TJ we simply don't know :o Might be a glitch... might be weird behaviour of the algorithm because of all that Halloween stuff basically shutting out most regular gameplay for the last 1.5 weeks. (probably not very likely but I think the prices have to do with the current availabilty in cave and how much a certain breed is produced/bred? maybe that factors in somehow)

I'm scared to buy a Gold or Dino because I don't want to waste my shards if it ends up being a glitch and disappears. It does seem very strange for the prices to go *that* low though.... @TJ09 Is this legit? @LadyLyzar @purpledragonclaw Do you know anything?

On 11/3/2018 at 5:13 PM, HeatherMarie said:

As long as the code is messed up, I would think it could fly, but the forum mods might have other ideas.

What happened with the Market today? Why did our shards get refunded and our gold/silvers taken away? Is there a notification or alert or post about this anywhere? It's pretty discouraging. I was excited. :(

Is there a certain time on their day counter that hatchlings gender, or is it just based on amount of views? 

29 minutes ago, Aqub said:

Is there a certain time on their day counter that hatchlings gender, or is it just based on amount of views? 

Mostly it's views, but the less time it has to go, the fewer views it needs

I asked myself why some dragons in my Dragon Encyclopedia  are not unlocked. I ´m very long here on DC and I have all dragons, included dinos and chickens.

But the market says if I want to buy a dino egg: "Breed not unlocked -Unlock egg in encyclopedia to purchase"

Well, I´m a casual player and surely I will not sit here and try to catch these eggs again cause I have the aduts on my scroll. Do I have this right that I´m not able to buy at example a dino before I catch an egg again?

I´m not a native speaker so I´m sorry if my english maybe is not good enough.

Thank you in advance for answering. 🙂

Edited by Laurelin

9 minutes ago, Laurelin said:

I asked myself why some dragons in my Dragon Encyclopedia  are not unlocked. I ´m very long here on DC and I have all dragons, included dinos and chickens.

But the market says if I want to buy a dino egg: "Breed not unlocked -Unlock egg in encyclopedia to purchase"

Well, I´m a casual player and surely I will not sit here and try to catch these eggs again cause I have the aduts on my scroll. Do I have this right that I´m not able to buy at example a dino before I catch an egg again?

I´m not a native speaker so I´m sorry if my english maybe is not good enough.

Thank you in advance for answering. 🙂

If you don't want to catch the eggs again, I would go to a hatchery like Allure of NDs and click on the Dino eggs there. Once you click on 5, that color dino should be unlocked.