Vhale

12th Targeted Mass Breed Raffle

Attempt new 2g Mate? Just curious.  

249 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I bred my commons!

Action Log Screenshot: X14 logs

Ticket Numbers Desired: 67, 337, 447,  594 789, 831, 889, 3365, 4237,6792   can i have another 4 random numbers added making total of 14 tickets smile.gif

if done wrong i will need some help unsure.gif

Have opened folder again and updated 14 tickets

Edited by rrattts

I bred my commons!

Action Log Screenshot: P1, P2, P3, P4

Ticket Numbers Desired: #35, #355, #3535, #3553,

Edited by banban007

/updated, congrats winners! PMs are being sent out!

THanks all for helping out! I'll be out of town this week so no raffle until next (assuming Metal gives me an egg). Check back then!

Oh man, I was so surprised to find a message in my inbox - thank you Vhale, and congrats to the other lucky winners! smile.gif

Congrats, winners.

I tried a bunch of Red/common breedings in hopes of sending a few 2nd gen reds to the AP ... got ~15 commons and 0 reds in one group of 20. AAARRGGGH.

Next time the bulk of my breedings will be Red/* or Pink/*, just need to work out the cooldown periods and have time to plot it out.

Thanks to Vhale and other donators biggrin.gif i was totally gobsmacked to receive a message smile.gif congrats to other winners but i don't think i will be making any new friends in a few days time rolleyes.gif

Aww did not win ;-;

Congrats winners ^^ Hopefully I can win next time biggrin.gif

The raffle was drawn between all former participants this week and the winner is Lurhstaap! Congrats on the shiny new egg. It will have good company smile.gif

Wahoo, looking forward to this! As always, thanks for doing these raffles. biggrin.gif

I bred my commons!

Action Log Screenshot: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Ticket Numbers Desired: 5000, 2500, 7500, 1250, 6250, 8750, 3750, 625, 3333

Bronze x Frill looks really pretty together, but I don't have any frills of my own. sad.gif I think this time I'll bow out and leave room for others who can continue the line.

I have a thing about not picking up lineages I can't breed in the same pattern. It makes me feel wasteful and selfish. unsure.gif

Bronze x Frill looks really pretty together, but I don't have any frills of my own. sad.gif I think this time I'll bow out and leave room for others who can continue the line.

I have a thing about not picking up lineages I can't breed in the same pattern. It makes me feel wasteful and selfish. unsure.gif

That is your choice smile.gif

I was surprised to see so many Frills x Prize requests in the poll for that reason. I know some people feel that way. I think after this I may focus on x Halloween for a couple raffles as well, because we're getting close to that season. But I know Marrows will have the same issue.

I am very thankful though that so many people have participated. If you look at trades it's full of Xenos and Pyralspites and Coppers. Seasonals are practically flooding. I'd like to think that our breeding efforts may have helped with that smile.gif

/updated!

Well, I do have a Frill, so I'm gonna try my luck again biggrin.gif

I bred my commons!

Action Log Screenshot: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5

Ticket Numbers Desired: , #68, #445, #2947, #5739, #9636

I’d like to suggest this common be removed

Not gonna say any of these should be removed just yet, but still, worth considering, especially Bleeding Moon.

Deep Sea bred with Water: 2 out of 5 eggs were Water.

Bleeding Moon bred with Xenos: 3 out of 5 were Xenos

Bleeding Moon bred with White: 1 out of 2 was White

Black-capped Taimar bred with Harvest: 2 out of 7 were Harvest

Speckle Throated bred with random non-listees: got two gemshards and one tsunami out of 7.

Swallowtail and Lumina were bred with Heralds and Spirit Wards respectively - got only new releases, but they are new, so...

I bred my commons!

Action Log Screenshot: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7

Ticket Numbers Desired: 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000, 6000, 7000, 8000

Bronze x Frill looks really pretty together, but I don't have any frills of my own.  sad.gif I think this time I'll bow out and leave room for others who can continue the line. 

I have a thing about not picking up lineages I can't breed in the same pattern.  It makes me feel wasteful and selfish.  unsure.gif

Ahhh, I only just realized this myself. Guess I should've done as last time and bred without entering, just in case. :v

I would be alright with continuing the line with something else, like Vines -- but could I ask, if someone who doesn't own a CB Frill wins, would we be allowed to forfeit or gift to another participant who has one?

I bred my commons!

Action Log Screenshot: 1

Ticket Numbers Desired: 8500