Vhale

12th Targeted Mass Breed Raffle

Attempt new 2g Mate? Just curious.  

249 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I bred my commons!

Action Log Screenshot: Logs 1-9

Ticket Numbers Desired: 281, 945, 1672, 2369, 3258, 3784, 4381, 6792, 8888,

Edited by rrattts

I bred my commons!

Action Log Screenshot: Entry 1 Entry 2 Entry 3

Ticket Numbers Desired: 10, 23, 27

If I may suggest a suggestion to make it easier for you to update: Instead of us picking "raffle numbers", but should just assign everyone numbers and have an excel sheet (Google excel?) with a list of numbers and the username associated with each number.

Edited by kiyoura

I don't think that's a good idea. What happens if there are 100 numbers total selected, and 90 of them are in some narrow range? The lucky user with a number way out of that range will probably win the draw. Also, I'm sure many people have reasons for choosing certain numbers, and drawing them randomly for every user removes a bit of "responsibility" felt for winning/losing.

Edited by dirtytabs

I bred my commons!

Action Log Screenshot: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Ticket Numbers Desired: 6852, 4214, 9887, 7012, 5395, 3741, 2214, 1452

I don't think that's a good idea. What happens if there are 100 numbers total selected, and 90 of them are in some narrow range? The lucky user with a number way out of that range will probably win the draw. Also, I'm sure many people have reasons for choosing certain numbers, and drawing them randomly for every user removes a bit of "responsibility" felt for winning/losing.

I don't understand what you mean. When random numbers are generated, it's equal chances for every number. I was thinking of a system where someone enters three times. Therefore, they get #1, 2, and 3. Then the next person enters once. They'll get #4.

It shouldn't matter if someone picked numbers #456 #9999, and #5 versus #1, 2, and 3.

I bred my commons!

Action Log Screenshot: Ticket 1, Ticket 2, Ticket 3, Ticket 4, Ticket 5, Ticket 6, Ticket 7, Ticket 8

Ticket Numbers Desired: 252, 1281, 2187, 9873, 3121, 5252, 7215, 35

I’d like to suggest this common be removed:

Black Tea, Deep Sea, Swallowtail, Nocturne, (Lumina a "maybe")

Did we fix it’s ratio?: See below, these are the three where I got more of the other than the given breed

Thought I'd post my stats so far too:

Black Tea - 2 Black Tea, 6 Other egg, 1 no egg

Black Tipped - 3 Black Tipped, 5 no egg

Bleeding Moon - 5 Bleeding Moon, 1 Other egg, 2 no egg

Blue Banded - 3 Other egg, 1 no egg

Brimstone - 4 Brimstone

Brute - 11 Brute, 3 Other egg, 5 no egg

Canopy - 6 Canopy, 2 no egg

Carmine - 3 Carmine, 2 Other egg

Cassare - 3 Cassare, 1 Other egg, 1 no egg

Deep Sea - 1 Deep Sea, 2 Other egg, 2 no egg

Falconiform - 4 Falconiform, 2 Other egg, 4 no egg

Fever - 5 Fever, 1 Other egg, 2 no egg

Frostbite - 6 Frostbite

Lumina - 4 Lumina, 3 Other egg, 3 no egg

Swallowtail - 4 Swallowtail, 5 Other egg, 1 no egg

Nhiostrife - 3 Nhiostrife, 1 no egg

Nocturne - 1 Nocturne, 4 Other egg, 2 no egg

Olive - 4 Olive, 4 no egg

Red-fin Tidal - 4 Red-fin Tidal, 1 Other egg, 7 no egg

Royal Crimson - 10 Royal Crimson

I don't understand what you mean. When random numbers are generated, it's equal chances for every number. I was thinking of a system where someone enters three times. Therefore, they get #1, 2, and 3. Then the next person enters once. They'll get #4.

It shouldn't matter if someone picked numbers #456 #9999, and #5 versus #1, 2, and 3.

Oh, that's what you meant. Still, the way Vhale does it now gives every user some - I don't know what to call it - "control". Something like, "the chosen is 349 and I have entered 347, so I'm responsible for my win!" (even when, yes, the one number is randomly selected).

Edited by dirtytabs

I'm actually doing both. I like letting people pick their own numbers for the reason dirtytabs mentioned. Some peopel just always roll low, or high or middle so it helps those people get out of their rut. But for quick raffles when I don't have time, I just count down from the participant list. I'll probably go through that and put the number down next to each name. No need for a google doc.

As far as the issue of time, usually when I don't have it, I wouldn't have it for a google doc either. Because I'm either out of town and shouldn't be on the computer or working long hours due to a big client, and same problem.

/squees at removal posts. I'll have to go through those and do some testing. Bleeding Moon, these have been shown as so bad by so many people I'm leaving them for a bit. That and Xenos are still in flood breed mode. But once mine come off cooldown I'll try them against something like cassares or coastals.

My nocturnes are still being very nocturney vrs royal blues. I don't think my luminas, swallowtails, Speckle Throats were one-sided vrs anything. Teimarrs and Black Teas were a little one-sided and my deep seas were down right prolific.

/updated!

I bred my commons!

Action Log Screenshot: Ticket 1, Ticket 2, Ticket 3, Ticket 4, Ticket 5

Ticket Numbers Desired: 4600, 5802, 7887, 8333, 1812

More stats! These are all pretty one sided still. Only one I'd say is maybe Turpentine, because I have a Turp x Teimarr checker going and of all the pairs I only got one Turp (the rest were Teimarrs) and the Turps that aren't in that lineage didn't produce much either:

Seragamma: 6 Seragamma, 2 no egg

Imperial Fleshcrowne: 7 Fleshcrowne, 1 Other breed

Speckle Throat: 7 Speckle Throat, 1 Other breed, 4 no egg

Spotted Greenwing: 2 Spotted Greenwing, 2 Other breed

Sunstone: 6 Sunstone, 2 Other breed, 1 no egg

Gold-horn Tangar: 4 Tangar, 3 Other breed, 1 no egg

Black-cap Teimarr: 11 Teimarr, 1 Other breed, 7 no egg

Turpentine: 1 Turp, 2 Other breed

Yellow-crowned: 4 Yellow-crowned, 1 Other breed, 3 no egg

Anagallis: 9 Anagallis

Striped River: 1 Striped River, 1 Other breed, 2 no egg

Coastal Waverunner: 5 Waverunners, 1 Other breed, 1 no egg

Oh! And the Nocturnes... yeah, I bred them with Lunars so, duh, of course they didn't produce Nocturnes!

/update!

My last breeding with Turps ended with a ton of refusals. Maybe they are being picky this week.

Also, I'm sorry Chalkboard I forgot to answer your question earlier. As far as I'm concerned, if you win the egg/hatchie it is yours to do with as you please. If you'd rather not continue a frill you can give it away or try to trade it for a pairing you like better. Some people do, do blood swaps. Though it may be worth pointing out, supposedly frills are coming back someday. Which might be why there's interest in a 2g for one. Granted, that's all from the artist not from TJ so who knows.

I bred my commons!

Action Log Screenshot:

Ticket #1 Ticket #2

(at this point tinypic started throwing 503 errors so I found a new image hoster that I'm permanently switching to)

Ticket #3* Ticket #4 Ticket #5 Ticket #6 Ticket #7

Ticket Numbers Desired: 700, 2300, 3800, 5300, 6800, 8300, 9400

*Ticket #3 has a trio of moonstone breedings right above the pair of sunstones. I was doing Sunstone/Moonstone pairings and goofed on those three, initiating the Breed action from the wrong parent. Here are the sunstones to make it easier to verify that a qualified breed was involved:

http://www.dragcave.net/lineage/D7Wiu Sep 13, 2015, 06:51 pm

http://www.dragcave.net/lineage/1jtrD Sep 13, 2015, 06:49 pm

http://www.dragcave.net/lineage/COh0Q Sep 13, 2015, 06:48 pm

(THANK YOU !!!)

I bred my commons!

Action Log Screenshot: XXXXX

Ticket Numbers Desired: 2610, 2793, 3300, 3527, 4792, 5555, 6419, 6615, 7388, 8164, 8686, 9001

Some breeding results

3 black teas, 1 others (pyralspite)

5 deep seas, 2 others (nocturne, speckle-throated)

3 swallowtails, 2 others (gemshard, nocturne)

6 nocturnes, 3 others (gray, mint, spitfire)

2 luminas, 3 others (harvest, golden wyvern, ridgewing)

3 turpentine, 2 others (pink, Hellfire wyvern)

2 spotted greenwings, 0 others

3 gold-horned tangars, 1 other (red-finned tidal)

2 striped rivers, 0 others

/kabump, congrats tishavara biggrin.gif

Next raffle will be announced once I can breed Metal and that's few hours from now. Thank you all and I hope you're enjoying the free prize release with Lunars <3

Oh yes, there will be a shiny from them. Someday...

But before that, I'm going to try some holiday pairings as it's getting to be that time of year.

/rubs hands together for Halloween

Also, I'm sorry Chalkboard I forgot to answer your question earlier. As far as I'm concerned, if you win the egg/hatchie it is yours to do with as you please. If you'd rather not continue a frill you can give it away or try to trade it for a pairing you like better. Some people do, do blood swaps. Though it may be worth pointing out, supposedly frills are coming back someday. Which might be why there's interest in a 2g for one. Granted, that's all from the artist not from TJ so who knows.

Ah, okay, thanks Vhale! And congratulations, tishavara!

Sadly I got a refusal, which is bound to happen when trying new breedings. I'm not sure how many raffles I'll be running during the holiday season but I may shoot for 1 a month. I need my egg slot back and I'm sure we'll need our breedings open for trading lineages smile.gif

/kabump! Let's see if we can get that AP down. Have to head out for a bit after bumping. Any help double checking tickets and answering questions that have already been asked is appreciated. I have a bit of a busy week ahead but I'd like to try to get one of those done.

Like, my whole scroll came off of breeding cooldown today. xd.png

I bred my commons!

Action Log Screenshot: Logs 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 (ignore the renaming I did on one dragon), 8

Ticket Numbers Desired: 102, 2030, 4060, 8120, 9850, 7425, 5160, 3405

Thanks for holding this raffle! wub.gif Really hoping the AP time goes down.

Thinks it time to Let loose with the Imps xd.png

Bring it! cool.gif

Hooray, I was waiting for this day for so long!

It has been a long and fruitful holiday season. I just need to finish up getting my mates for my new holiday dragons now! I even got a mate for Metal's Gaia 2g, so woot!

Really hoping the AP time goes down.

Iknowright? I think we were seriously in danger of seeing an empty AP. That is unpossible!

I bred my commons!

Action Log Screenshot: All 4 screenshots

Ticket Numbers Desired: 529, 2901, 5102, 8620

Edited by lollipop00

Whoops... I think I messed up the action log for a picture. I decided to abandon the eggs and transfer one to a friend (looking for it). Will that make the ticket invalid having those actions in the screenshot?

Whoops... I think I messed up the action log for a picture. I decided to abandon the eggs and transfer one to a friend (looking for it). Will that make the ticket invalid having those actions in the screenshot?

Nah, it's easier to have things just abandon so most people do it. But all that matters is the breeding was done, not where any of the eggs went smile.gif