Vhale

12th Targeted Mass Breed Raffle

Attempt new 2g Mate? Just curious.  

249 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Updated!

Added note for spitfires, thanks for the info! I'll check them out too. Ironically the AP is full of them atm.

As far as stripes, I know I had one that was a very picky breeder. Try changing the mate if possible. I had to cycle through three for mine before he finally started giving me eggs.

I bred my commons!

Action Log Screenshot: Log 1 - Log 2 - Log 3 - Log 4 - Log 5

Ticket Numbers Desired: 52, 152, 252, 352, 452

Fun!! Can't wait to start picking through the AP. I've bred some great stuff to the AP so far, including a 2G Silver, d'oh xd.png

Edited by PolarVortex

I bred my commons!

Action Log Screenshot: Entry 1

Ticket Numbers Desired: 111

This was a different entry from the other one and I think it got forgotten. unsure.gif

And today's entry below.

I bred my commons!

Action Log Screenshot: brutes and brimstones

Ticket Numbers Desired: 1111

I bred my commons!

Action Log Screenshot: 1st ticket, 2nd ticket, 3rd ticket, 4th ticket part 1 and 4th ticket part 2. I actually bred those last two before I remembered I meant to use them for this and ended up breeding from the not-common, oops! So here are the links to the two common mates to save you searching for them: Lady Djeff and Lady Permian.

Ticket Numbers Desired: 8, 18, 804, 1810

Thanks for organising this smile.gif I'm looking forward to a very interesting AP!

I bred my commons!

Action Log Screenshot: Log 1 (the one on blue is not a common, so I covered it), Log 2, Log 3, Log 4 (here are 21 instead of 20), Log 5 (here are only 19, to complete with last log ^w^)

Ticket Numbers Desired: #19, #2975, #9673, #52 and #453

I bred my commons!

Action Log Screenshot: ticket #9, ticket #10*, ticket #11*, ticket #12*

Ticket Numbers Desired: 4 random tickets

As a side note: I got 41 egg. 19 Spitfire and 22 Flamingos.

*Since Spitfire dragon is under consideration I'm not sure if my dragons will apply for tickets. English is not my mother tongue and I got a little confuse about this. Im not trying to break any rule so i'll gladly replace these tickets for others xP

Edited by yaquiidru

I’d like to suggest a non-raffle pairing!

Link to non-raffle pair you’ve had trouble with: Anagallis x Hellfire. 1, 2, 3, 4

Is this for future raffle consideration?: Yes (it's up to you)

If I remember correctly, Vhale, you said you'd rather not add new releases to the list. It's been a few months, though, and the Anagallis breed still dominates every pairing I put them in. I can't even get Carmine Wyverns out of them. They really are pretty sprites, but I'd love to get the Hellfire lineage going. >_>

I’d like to suggest a non-raffle pairing!

Link to non-raffle pair you’ve had trouble with: Striped river with almost everything else: A B C D

Is this for future raffle consideration?: Yes if you think it's reasonable

(Acknowledgement that striped river is a recent breed) They like producing more striped rivers. Even breeding them with gemshards and a brand-new-at-the-time xenowyrm produced striped river offspring.

Edited by dirtytabs

Updating, thanks for the breeding infos! and I agree, they have been out for awhile so I think I"ll add them to the next raffle. The way Metal breeds anyway that might be soon or not xd.png

Nothing under consideration changes for this raffle. Only for next.

I bred my commons!

Action Log Screenshot: Ticket #1

Ticket Numbers Desired: 4211

(yes, I know there are 21 breedings in that)

Edited by WinstonGA

(I've previously uploaded 1 ticket, here are 2 more)

I bred my commons!

Action Log Screenshot: Ticket #1-A (13 of 20) Ticket #1-B (14-20 of 20) and Ticket #2

Ticket Numbers Desired: 4212, 4213

Still trying to work out a way that lets me do stuff other than 20x straight breedings w/autoabandon while not resulting in a nightmare for the verifier ... the Ticket #2 is a collage of 4x action log screencaps over the hours showing the breedings

I bred my commons!

Action Log Screenshot:

1-20, 20-40, 40-60, 60-80, 80-100

Ticket Numbers Desired: 153, 1986, 8008, 4567, 9001

Hey, I could make another ticket's worth of breedings since last time!

Well, technically I could have made a sixth ticket, but I balked at breeding my very favorite projects with random mutts.

Edited by Gryphonic