Vhale

12th Targeted Mass Breed Raffle

Attempt new 2g Mate? Just curious.  

249 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Congrats herk on the wee prize and s0r0k4 and biruko on the coppers!

Congrats to the winners! smile.gif

I think if I join next time, I'll start with all the commons I didn't get to this time. :3

Thanks to Vhale once again for organising this fun event. And thanks to all the well-wishers.

/me goes to contemplate all her EVIL plans for the shiny one.

Congrats to the winners! ^^

I didn't won... However, this raffle helped a lot!

Just about five minutes ago, I bred a 2G Gold from Royal Crimson, a 2G Gold from Harvest and a 2G Silver from Royal Blue tongue.gif

I know those last two weren't in the list, but hey... Silvers and Golds seem to need to reach new ratios! OwO

Edited by Ylvanne

Thanks to Vhale once again for organising this fun event. And thanks to all the well-wishers.

/me goes to contemplate all her EVIL plans for the shiny one.

Oh pfft, you're about as evil as a goldfi... wait...

o.O

/fistpumps @ Ylvanne!

Excellent news! I'm going to let m scroll reset a bit and try breeding from the list over the weekend to see how it looks. I know I've had issues with nocturne x royal blue for instance. And then, there are some of the pairs posted in the original TMB thread. Hopefully some of those will also ease up. And I've noticed a couple of the breed aren't cave-blocking as much as they were.

I bred my commons!

Action Log Screenshot: Entry 4 Entry 5 Entry 6

Ticket Numbers Desired: #4567, #8264, #787

Oh, drat! Is it over? I thought it ended tomorrow. sad.gif

Oh well, congrats to the winners and hopefully these last breedings will help the ratios anyway, which is what this is all about!

Edited by purplehaze

Congratulations to the winners!

I'll likely be back for more on the next round. I was totally intimidated on figuring out how to post screen shots. Still rather lost on the procedure but at least I now have an account set up and will have to pester better half "where did that screenshot go again and how do I upload it?". tongue.gif

I’d like to suggest a non-raffle pairing!

I'd like to suggest that swallow tails are added again for the next raffle - I bred some of my commons to swallowtails and got mostly swallowtail eggs, so I believe that we didn't fix their ratio yet.

That might depend on what common mate it was. I bred red finned with swallowtail and only got one swallowtail egg from 10 breedings. Other results from that pairing were 2 refusals and 7 red finned eggs.

Congrats to the winners! And congrats, Ylvanne!

That might depend on what common mate it was.  I bred red finned with swallowtail and only got one swallowtail egg from 10 breedings. Other results from that pairing were 2 refusals and 7 red finned eggs.

Commons from the list, I remember spitfires, canopies, sunstones and tangars. I agree that red-fins are even worse than swallowtails, but if we're working on the ratios of the four that I mentioned, I think we should seriously consider re-adding swallowtails (or removing the others and concentrate on a few VERY dominant breeds, but I think we're doing fine).

Congrats to the winners, and thank you Vhale for the raffle smile.gif

I think I'll take advantage of the incuhatchable AP eggs to increase my spitfire and tangar number and be able to breed more of them next time tongue.gif

Congrats to winners.

And thanks Vhale for the event. I successfully bred a shimmer from spotted greenwing :3

Congrats Herk and Biruko!!!!!!! biggrin.gif

And thank you Vhale for running the raffle smile.gif

Impatiently awaiting the next mass breeding event because what I really need is for nhiostrife ratios to even out (in relations to metals especially...it's nice not having to wait a year to get one egg), and my collection of those is rather minuscule to make a dent haha.

About Red-finned Tidals - I find them to be ok breeders in relations to other newer commons (same year release, or later), Teimarr x Red-finned break about even for example.

Edited by s0r0k4

Congrats Herk and S0r0k4 and thank you Vhale for this amazing raffle smile.gif

I finally started getting some other eggs than commons from this pairs, it's nice to see that our breeding really helps smile.gif

Is this open again? I'm itching to breed my commons, but if this is going to open again, I would rather wait. biggrin.gif

I bred my commons!

Action Log Screenshot: Action Log

Ticket Numbers Desired: 13 tongue.gif

Edited by ytak

I bred my commons!

Action Log Screenshot: 1, 2, 3, http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f279/AiraAni/breedlog4_zpspkg3wwhz.png' target='_blank'>

Ticket Numbers Desired:

I’d like to suggest this common be removed

Did we fix it’s ratio?: I believe spitfires are fixed. Following are details about my spitfire breedings. I got 29 spitfire eggs out of 60 breedings/29 spitfire eggs out of 48 eggs

Black: spitfire egg

Spirit Ward: refusal, spirit ward egg

Water: spitfire egg x 3, no egg, water egg x 2, no interest

Grey: no interest, spitfire egg

White: no interest x 2, spitfire egg x 5, white egg

Daydream: spitfire egg x 2

Skywing: spitfire egg x 2, no interest

Tsunami: spitfire egg

Moonstone: moonstone egg x 3, spitfire egg x 3, no interest, no egg

Green: refusal, spitfire egg, green egg

Purple: ultraviolet egg x 7, spitfire egg, no interest

Shadow walker: spitfire egg x 2