Vhale

12th Targeted Mass Breed Raffle

Attempt new 2g Mate? Just curious.  

249 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Congrats Germelia! smile.gif

THe AP is down to 5d1. Woot! It was 6D 18 when we started.

Yes, I love it! It's one of the best thing about AP now, I hope it'll stay under 6 days for a while smile.gif

Now I just need another common to add to balance out angelicpuppies. So my egg pic can be even. Cause I'm not being OCD. Nope.

Greater Spotted Drake would be good. I have yet to get any *other* Drake out of these!

(Likewise, Hooktalons and Magelight Pygmies ...)

If it has to be a regular dragon, I'd vote for Tri-Horns.

Also, Congrats Germelia! smile.gif

(I have bad morning manners it seems xd.png)

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Greater Spotted Drake would be good. I have yet to get any *other* Drake out of these!

(Likewise, Hooktalons and Magelight Pygmies ...)

Dunno about anyone else, but when I do my mass breeding for the raffle, I use non-dragon breeds as "spacers" between blocks of 20 so I don't lose my place, and this time I predominantly used drakes. smile.gif I agree they could do with some population tlc!

Oh wow! ohmy.gif Thanks for making my (way too early to be at work) day! biggrin.gif

Congrats Dear smile.gif

~

We got runner ups... yeah and thanks for the Raffel. happy.gif

Congrats Germelia, and thanks to Vhale for the lotto and to all the breeders for all the time spent breeding. smile.gif

I agree on Spirit Wards, and I would suggest for Gemshards to be added (though I admittedly haven't been paying any attention to drakes or pygmies lately, so those might need the tlc more).

Runner up winners are being drawn and PMs sent. If you want to see the eggs you'll have to poke my scroll xd.png

First Runner up is Tjenni (gets choice)

Second is lollipop00

Assuming they want them. If they wish to pass I'll try a new number :3

user posted image

user posted image

And about breeding...

So maybe

Spirit Wards, Gemshards, Spotted Drakes, Hooktalons and Magelights?

Gemshards surprise me, I figured they'd get bred to death like Stripes did for awhile.

Anything else? I see a lot of purple dorsals in the AP but I don't know if they are breed heavy or its from people trying to get red dorsals.

I'm not sure I'd include Gemshards - many people are breeding them over and over to get the right colour for their lineages, and I don't think they'd appreciate not getting more lottery tickets anymore ...

Congrats tjenni and lollipop smile.gif

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I wouldn't say gemshards are that prolific... compared to striped rivers, anyway. Having them become rarer due to mass breeding will probably irk some people.

Spirit wards for sure. These two have not produced any fever wyverns except one mistake. rolleyes.gif

Dorsals: from the looks of theseprogeny lists, dorsal ratio is reasonable enough to not be added. I've paired them with canopies and STDs, and they've only produced the other breed. With ridgewings, not counting the lucky tan or red, I get about half purple dorsals and half purple ridgewings.

/kabump!

Added the four new breeds then, we'll wait on Gemshards. Thanks for the feedback! And we has an egg biggrin.gif

Good luck everyone! Hopefully by St Patties Day we'll get a release and that will help drop the AP times even more.

Edited by Vhale

I bred my commons!

Action Log Screenshot: Album 1-5

Ticket Numbers Desired: 67, 459,1363, 1652, 2148 #

Have only just started breeding but getting some results

Blue Gemshard 20 = Gems =10 Imps =6 No Egg X2 Refusal X2

Red Gemshard 20 = Gems =6 Imps =9 No Egg X4 Refusal X1

Green Gemshard 20 = Gems x8 Imps =11 No Egg X1 Refusal X0

Edited by rrattts

I bred my commons!

Action Log Screenshot: 1 and 2

Ticket Numbers Desired: 3951, 7212

/updated :3

Seems like Gemshards are steady. I know when we started Bleeding Moons and Royal Crimsons were super breeders. They seem a little more even now.

I bred my commons!

Action Log Screenshot: Ticket 1

Ticket Numbers Desired: 2742

Does the ticket need to be in a single screenshot? unsure.gif I abandoned several eggs in between.

Edited by FyoraSilverwolf

I bred my commons!

Action Log Screenshot: #1, #2, #3, #4**, #5

Ticket Numbers Desired: 3001, 5545, 6073, 8569, 9407

** I'm really sorry, but I accidentally bred the first one on this ticket from the wrong mate, I got the right egg though, which I then abandoned(which you can also see in the screenshot, it's meant to help) also, the mate is here, if you want to check her.

PS. If they don't produce or they breed the wrong kind of egg, you're not meant to count them, right? I took out all the ones that didn't produce, so I hope so. >_< (and also sorry if some of my screenshots look a bit odd! :/)

@AppleMango: As long as you bred them, whether they produced or not, they can count! Each 20 pairs bred is a ticket.