Vhale

12th Targeted Mass Breed Raffle

Attempt new 2g Mate? Just curious.  

249 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Inspiration is good!

I crunched this weekend on an afghan that I finished /yay! and now I'm going to try to get some naming done myself.

I usually go with theme naming like looking up names for celtic gods or something on the wiki but I'm going to try Dirtytabs method too.

Vhale, when is this raffle ending...? I'll be unable to specify my preferred pair immediately if it ends between the dates 7-13 and 7-16 due to having no internet access between those dates.

Vhale, when is this raffle ending...? I'll be unable to specify my preferred pair immediately if it ends between the dates 7-13 and 7-16 due to having no internet access between those dates.

July 14th, thanks for letting me know smile.gif

/updated!

Thanks for the incentive to get those last 100 or so dragons named! The one remaining unnamed adult has a code of genealogical interest. Entry

Edited by JaneMcAsh

Hope this works correctly... Anyway, I would like to enter the naming-based raffle, please. Entry

/updated!

I'm down to my Pillows but I think I've got 3-4 breeds that I don't have any naming scheme started yet. I. Can. Do. It.

/updated and rolled! Congrats Terrafreaky!

I'll be trying to breed Terra's first attempt tomorrow so there won't be a raffle next week. But I"ll try for a raffle egg next Friday. Until then, enjoy the new releases smile.gif

I got down to 2 pages of unnamed dragons myself and I need to find something for the bolts too xd.png

Congrats Terrafreaky!! What did you chose for a mate?

Vhale, you made me name 287 dragons over less than three days for this. Most of it was in one night. I don't know whether to hug you or hate you for that.

(Just kidding, it was an awesome incentive for what I might never have done otherwise <3)

Edited by Gryphonic

Congrats Terrafreaky, and thanks Vhale for hoisting this neat variant of the raffle! biggrin.gif

Congrats Terrafreaky! laugh.gif

and thank you Vhale~ I didn't join but successfully named half? of my dragons because of you xd.png It's a good start, I should continue naming them from time to time after this. cool.gif

Congrats Terrafreaky

like others was unable to enter but made a small dent in naming about 750 rolleyes.gif only another 2000 or so to go laugh.gif

Hey guys, I just wanted to pop in here to thank Vhale for hosting these raffles and everyone for breeding and participating. I've had some lineage projects that were being stubborn and producing only one breed of offspring for a long while. With the last massbreeding, I've noticed it's really helped the ratios balance out and my projects have made great headway in the last couple of weeks. You guys are all awesome and amazing! Thanks! biggrin.gif

With prizes returning to monthly raffles, I will be closing this one. Thank you all for participating!

I have been, and will be gifting some eggs around to raffles on the site. So keep an eye on the other raffles if you are still looking for a Metal egg wink.gif

Mods, please close this thread.

If someone else wants to make a similar raffle, by all means. I claim no rights to the idea. And you're welcome to use the images.

Good luck all on the new prizes!

Edited by Vhale