Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

I wanted to make sure I didn't accidentally breed some of my lunars before the phase changed to gold, so I scroll-locked myself with CB's on purpose. Unfortunately this worked a little too well, and now I'm constantly checking the abandon timers on those eggs so I can breed again. A true test of patience xd.png

I did that, too, but with AP Eggs. Thing is, they hatched, and now I'm completely scroll locked with hatchlings that I am (for some reason- I'm sure I have plenty) unwilling to re-AP!

Beautiful lineage! Wrong gender.

It's not like I needed another heartseeker line to continue, I have plenty of those. But it would've been nice to have the option.

My CB Stripes continually refuse each other. I've tried them all with different CB Stripe mates and they keep deciding they hate each other. Or me. I think they hate me.

Missed a CB Spessartine (1st I've seen in over 6 months) but got a CB Blusang. Would have preferred the Spessartine, but Blusangs are pretty good. dry.gif

Missed a CB Spessartine (1st I've seen in over 6 months) but got a CB Blusang. Would have preferred the Spessartine, but Blusangs are pretty good.  dry.gif

That sucks. Though it's better than I've done with Spessatines. xd.png I've never even seen one in the cave yet. dry.gif

Edited by mira15

And went right by a CB Blusang...obv. it was gone by the time I realized it. Dang.

Auto'd the first ever shiny egg from one of my tinsels. Oops, I've never auto'd an egg before. Guess there's a first time for everything xd.png

I could have sworn my gold shimmer gave me no interest. Yet there's an egg from her. I'm confused lol. That explains not having any more egg space though.

Oh my that's not good sad.gif I'm sorry!!!

I am afraid that my next GoN will be refused too...then I don't know what I would do (I plan to have at least one male so only one chance left for the female to be accepted)

Never really attempted earthquake before so I thought I'd play, two dozen attempts and nothing, nada, zip, zilch! blink.gif

When you sneeze right when a CB silver is in front of you in the Jungle.

Dang nose =x sorry

When all the pretty low-gen shimmer and tinselkin vampires I make repulse :}}} I want to build up my collection from new prize lines but they keep getting kicked! dry.gif

I miss the low-time AP eggs sad.gif

Missed a Paper egg in the cave.

But I did get a CB Magma just after that, so that kinda makes up for it.

Missed a Paper egg in the cave.

But I did get a CB Magma just after that, so that kinda makes up for it.

Weird. I spaz clicked a Paper but was locked when I tried to get the Magma. laugh.gif

*sobs*

I missed a Xeno. It was a Pyro, my least favorite, but I probably could have traded it for a Gaea. Have plenty Mageias now, need to work on Gaeas. Soooo hard to get Gaea Xenos, though. sad.gif

Edit: Scratch that, another Pyro just popped up and I immediately clicked it and got it! Still, bad luck with never getting Gaea Xenos.

Edited by Yunako

*sobs*

I missed a Xeno. It was a Pyro, my least favorite, but I probably could have traded it for a Gaea. Have plenty Mageias now, need to work on Gaeas. Soooo hard to get Gaea Xenos, though. sad.gif

Edit: Scratch that, another Pyro just popped up and I immediately clicked it and got it! Still, bad luck with never getting Gaea Xenos.

I've been hunting for Gaias for 3 hours and haven't seen a one! Maybe I just miss them x(

I've been hunting for Gaias for 3 hours and haven't seen a one! Maybe I just miss them x(

I just think they're not popping up. Maybe the ratio for Gaea Xenos is out of whack compared to the other types.

Bad luck: Locked myself with a cheese I automatically clicked. I don't even like cheeses, but I saw the different description and just clicked. dry.gif