Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

My knack of turning but not managing to hatch NDs just keeps on keeping on. U_U Also, by the laws of sod, I usually get interrupted at the crucial moment of any experiment I run. :/

Having trouble breeding black dragons. Why you acting like rares blacks?!

When your CB metals refuse every single one of your CB Xenos rolleyes.gif

Doesn't help that I only have 3 cb metals :\ Getting CB metals is like finding unicorns.

Edited by Devyn Star

When your CB metals refuse every single one of your CB Xenos rolleyes.gif

Doesn't help that I only have 3 cb metals :\ Getting CB metals is like finding unicorns.

That's not good. Not good at all! I'm sorry sad.gif

Losing power and making it impossible to hunt.

No CB Rares = No V-Day Mates/2g V-Day Dragons

*le sigh*

That's not good. Not good at all! I'm sorry sad.gif

I have two more CB Xenos I'm growing up so I'll try those next week OTL I can't really trade for CB metals or find them in the caves so I'm out of luck on acquiring new ones. I was hella POed at my CB silver for never producing eggs, refusing mates, and all that so I killed him and he is now a rotting zombie :'))) I honestly feel like doing that to all my metals. They have not given me metals in all these years.

I AM SO MAD RIGHT NOW.

I clicked on a CB Chrono Xenowyrm (I know it was Chrono because it was in the Forest) and then something pops up about how I'm overburdened. But I only had three eggs. What? Then I click on a nebula to test it out, and I'm not overburdened! DUDE. DC OWES ME A XENOWYRM.

I AM SO MAD RIGHT NOW.

I clicked on a CB Chrono Xenowyrm (I know it was Chrono because it was in the Forest) and then something pops up about how I'm overburdened. But I only had three eggs. What? Then I click on a nebula to test it out, and I'm not overburdened! DUDE. DC OWES ME A XENOWYRM.

Oh my that's terrible ohmy.gif

Oh my that's terrible ohmy.gif

Guess what? I just saw another Xenowyrm, this time a Mageia. But now I'm actually overburdened from that Nebula!

Guess what? I just saw another Xenowyrm, this time a Mageia. But now I'm actually overburdened from that Nebula!

Bad luck all around today sad.gif

I spent various minutes to check all my 3rd gen Harlequin boys, looking for a nice mate for my Arsani instead of selecting a random mate as I usually do.

You get no points for guessing how it ended. dry.gif

Can't even sell a CB Green Copper. Man, the race for a Holly is mad this year xd.png  laugh.gif

I mean if you don't want it... I'll happily take it xd.pngtongue.gif ha ha laugh.gif

Got enough internet speed from my phone to... miss a silver -.-

Edited by Clya

I AM SO MAD RIGHT NOW.

Could it be that you were scroll-locked with hatchies and then one of them grew up?

First summoned GoN ^^ Super excited yay!~

user posted image

;-; noooooo, why... =(

Oh my that's not good sad.gif I'm sorry!!!

Been looking for a Silver dragon, finally see one in the cave, and someone else gets to it before me.

Who in the hell snatched up all the Death of a Bachelor dragon names? I was only able to get like one perfect name and the album just came out.

I wanted to make sure I didn't accidentally breed some of my lunars before the phase changed to gold, so I scroll-locked myself with CB's on purpose. Unfortunately this worked a little too well, and now I'm constantly checking the abandon timers on those eggs so I can breed again. A true test of patience xd.png