Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Well, I'd be interested in that Chrono of yours, I just don't have anything to breed for you! xd.png

(My single CB Rosebud is on cooldown. At least I don't need to bother with making room for breeding this way rolleyes.gif)

((That's actually not *currently* bad luck, that's permanently: lots of interesting trades when I have nothing to offer at all!))

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I can no longer hunt the AP because I locked myself with another Brown Copper, and I have two eggs I don't want, but don't want to AP. Cheese and Paper. Do not want! But I really don't want them to go to the AP....no one in trades wants them either. xd.png

Can't get any offers of what I ACTUALLY want on my trades.... But I don't need them and they are taking up so much scroll space -.-

Can't get any offers of what I ACTUALLY want on my trades.... But I don't need them and they are taking up so much scroll space -.-

I know how you feel. I have a CB Brown Copper that NO ONE WANTS! Weird, because coppers are usually pretty good trade fodder. As well as a CB male influenced Ice hatchling. Rares just aren't as wanted as they used to be.

I gave up on trying to trade my CB silver and just swapped with a kind person for a male CB silver hatchie so I wouldn't have to worry about him gendering wrong.

I never have what people want for trades. sad.gif Most of it I'll never be able to get.

Don't be scared to PM anyone though.

I've learned that the best way to check and see if I can offer what they are looking for later or even something else is through PM :3

I know how you feel. I have a CB Brown Copper that NO ONE WANTS! Weird, because coppers are usually pretty good trade fodder. As well as a CB male influenced Ice hatchling. Rares just aren't as wanted as they used to be.

I gave up on trying to trade my CB silver and just swapped with a kind person for a male CB silver hatchie so I wouldn't have to worry about him gendering wrong.

I know how you both feel :/ Even when I have CB rares to trade, unless it's a Gold or a Silver or a Neglected, nobody is interested...

Don't be scared to PM anyone though.

I've learned that the best way to check and see if I can offer what they are looking for later or even something else is through PM :3

PMing people does work out well a lot. I PM'd a person asking for a specific trade, but he negotiated with me and I got the trade with what I already had.

There are some who say "Read my post. I said no other offers" but most of the time people are nice.

The problem isn't a lack of interest, but more a lack of things all of you want. wink.gif

On topic: Can't catch Xenos I like, let alone rarer metals.

I just want Gaia Xenos.

And yes, no one is willing to trade them for Coppers. I keep missing them every time I see them. sad.gif

I accept blue line in signature and I offer that on all my trades. Still can't get simple common hatchies for my CB Green Coppers. xd.png

I accept blue line in signature and I offer that on all my trades. Still can't get simple common hatchies for my CB Green Coppers. xd.png

That's the exact same problem I'm having!

I'd blame it being near another big event....But it's like this a lot lately...

Edit; Sometimes I wonder if people actually read the info before making an offer on a trade...I mean, I don't mind people trying - after all, any offer is better than none at all, and that's how you get pretty lineages - but when it expressly states "No Messy/Inbred eggs" and you offer a messy, inbred egg....Kinda makes me feel like you think my egg is worthless....

Edited by CharonDusk

I tried offering a Mageia Xeno for a Gaea, and the person declined it. Then I tried offering a Brown copper, and it was declined. Are CB Golds/Silvers the ONLY way to get Gaeas nowadays?! mad.gif

I tried offering a Mageia Xeno for a Gaea, and the person declined it. Then I tried offering a Brown copper, and it was declined. Are CB Golds/Silvers the ONLY way to get Gaeas nowadays?! mad.gif

Maybe try in the Breed Varient Trade thread? Might be easier there....

Edited by CharonDusk

I know how you both feel :/ Even when I have CB rares to trade, unless it's a Gold or a Silver or a Neglected, nobody is interested...

I can't even trade a CB silver ATM. Last time I offered this same trade, I had what I wanted in an hour. Now it's been nearly two days, and almost all I've gotten are a bunch of offers that are not what I'm asking. I'm not going to give a CB silver for one 5th gen shimmer. dry.gif

Sadly the people who have offered what I want, are offering lines I already have. I did not think it would be this difficult xd.png

I have the same experience as you. I offered my green gemshard, my two golden wyverns, and my ice. All CB. The person declined it three minutes later. Why??? Btw was it on Eatw? That's where the person whom declined my offer put the request up. Man, my male Gaia needs a Gaia mate, not a Caligene.

I can't even trade a CB silver ATM. Last time I offered this same trade, I had what I wanted in an hour. Now it's been nearly two days, and almost all I've gotten are a bunch of offers that are not what I'm asking. I'm not going to give a CB silver for one 5th gen shimmer. dry.gif

If trading weren't the only way to get rares I can't catch or Prizes I don't have, the past trading week would make me want to swear off trading for good.

I think trading is really slow at the moment. Contemplating abandoning a CB thunder or chicken, and I only asked for some CB hatchies.

Sadly the people who have offered what I want, are offering lines I already have. I did not think it would be this difficult xd.png

You're the nice person who traded me the male silver for the egg. I hope the egg gives you more time and you do get what you want.

There is literally no interest in CB Metals lately, at all. Unless people try trading high-gen prizes or loads of commons. I'd totally accept if those commons were, say, 10 or more CB Stripes, but I'm not accepting Vines or Blacks for my two pretty coppers. dry.gif