Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

I'm trying to trade away a CB gaia xeno, but people just keep offering messy commons. dry.gif

I'm curious. What did you think about my offer? It was the one with the CB ice, golden wyverns, and green gemshard.

I'm curious. What did you think about my offer? It was the one with the CB ice, golden wyverns, and green gemshard.

One of the nicer offers I've gotten, but I'm not really interested in wyverns, plus I'm egg locked.

There is literally no interest in CB Metals lately, at all. Unless people try trading high-gen prizes or loads of commons. I'd totally accept if those commons were, say, 10 or more CB Stripes, but I'm not accepting Vines or Blacks for my two pretty coppers. dry.gif

It's interesting reading about everyone's trading woes. I guess the market really is dead right now. This might be my sign to keep the silver and even out my pairs like I keep swearing I'll do lol.

One of the nicer offers I've gotten, but I'm not really interested in wyverns, plus I'm egg locked.

Ah, thanks for telling me. I guess it is another night of checking habitats every 5 minutes. Hopefully I might find a Gaia myself. Well, good luck with that trade, hopefully somebody might offer something good.

It's interesting reading about everyone's trading woes. I guess the market really is dead right now. This might be my sign to keep the silver and even out my pairs like I keep swearing I'll do lol.

If you do that and want your male back, I have no problem swapping. I'd have to rely on luck for him to gender right, but it was nice of you to trade him to me anyway.

Right now, I'm trying to get a 3rd gen gold tinsel from Sunrises via some eggs I have an overabundance of (not Gaias, sadly).

I failed again just now. Missed a Gaia by seconds. I got the "already taken" message. That's starting to be my most hated message ever.

Edited by Yunako

12 breedings, 3 no eggs, 9 wrong eggs. More chucking extra bred xenos into the AP because I have too many sibs of that breed and not the other for each checker. Off to try another group, where I expect no better success. dry.gif

This is getting tedious.

Edit: And I was right.

Edited by Gryphonic

I have the only breeding 2nd gen (only one with that mate combo) from a 2015 tinsel and no one will offer on 3rd gen offspring :/

I have the only breeding 2nd gen (only one with that mate combo) from a 2015 tinsel and no one will offer on 3rd gen offspring :/

Sorry, might be because of what you are asking for? Or perhaps people cannot continue the lines you are offering (ie, I would not offer because I have no CB Desipis nor Heartstealing)?

Or those who can truly do not have anything they can breed nor catch that would be comparable to those generations of tinsels?

Either way, still no fun when you get no trade offers on something that is pretty good. Sorry

Sorry, might be because of what you are asking for? Or perhaps people cannot continue the lines you are offering (ie, I would not offer because I have no CB Desipis nor Heartstealing)?

Or those who can truly do not have anything they can breed nor catch that would be comparable to those generations of tinsels?

Either way, still no fun when you get no trade offers on something that is pretty good. Sorry

Desipis(es?) are a pretty recent holiday though, same with Heartstealers

I guess it must be the latter, which I get because I've spent years looking at the trade glass ceiling! It just sucks to finally have something worth something and still no one wants it.

May I be blunt? You're offering a 4G Prize (actual value is null, eventually a couple of hatchlings) and a 3G Prize, (actual value is not higher than a CB Copper) and you are looking for a 2G Prize, whose value is around a couple of CB Golds. That just does not add up. Furthermore, you're stating that you would add a CB Copper and few Xenos but you aren't adding them to your offer. Still, even adding those, what you are offering and what you are looking for are not equivalent.

May I be blunt? You're offering a 4G Prize (actual value is null, eventually a couple of hatchlings) and a 3G Prize, (actual value is not higher than a CB Copper) and you are looking for a 2G Prize, whose value is around a couple of CB Golds. That just does not add up. Furthermore, you're stating that you would add a CB Copper and few Xenos but you aren't adding them to your offer. Still, even adding those, what you are offering and what you are looking for are not equivalent.

Fair enough, but "equivalent" is an arbitrary term here since 2nd gen prize owners pick what they want to trade for and no form of economics is applicable.

This is also why I'm open to other offers on them, I know I'm asking for the moon but it's worth a try. I'm more surprised that I haven't gotten ANY offers at all when I know there are so many lineage collectors around.

I'm trying to trade away a CB gaia xeno, but people just keep offering messy commons. dry.gif

I usually have no trouble trading Cb Xenos for 4 hatchlings, and despite me saying lineage doesn't matter, I am usually offered CBs or low gen commons. Hatchlings are hatchlings, which are what I am looking for.

I also say that I am willing to consider other offers, so someone will offer 1 horribly lineaged black egg, freshly bred. Ummm, no. I can breed stuff like that myself. It is true that that is technically an "other offer", but come on.

-------------

My bad luck now is that I can't seem to catch Xenos like I used to. I used to be able to catch 2 or 3 a day, and now I see them, but I miss them because I am not registering the description in my head in time.

I broke 3 pairs of glasses recently, so I bought 12 pairs of glasses yesterday, as I keep breaking them, so hopefully keeping unbroken glasses on will help.

I keep hesitating before I click an egg in the abandoned section, so I've been constantly missing the eggs that I want. I even missed a chance to get a dragon that's on the top of my wishlist just now. Sighs.

Edited by Silverwinter

Still no luck with a vine alt. I've decided to create PB vine lineage just to see how big it'll get before I actually get a vine alt. dry.gif

Stalked a thread religiously for a chance to get a rare egg I needed and the spot got taken while I slept. Mneeeeh.

The dragons I most need to gender correctly were influenced too near the planned downtime it seems, so now they are uninfluenced, and not available for influence. sad.gif I guess I should have checked after I heard people with hatchlings getting unfrozen.

A run of almost 50 weekly breedings with no 2nd gen shimmer produced....

how do you spell "frustration" ? arrggh!

at least I'm testing my stamina, I suppose..... biggrin.gif

A run of almost 50 weekly breedings with no 2nd gen shimmer produced....

how do you spell "frustration" ? arrggh!

at least I'm testing my stamina, I suppose..... biggrin.gif

*winces* Ouch. Fingers crossed you get a shiny soon!

Forgot I was egg locked and bred one of my heartstealers with a pillow (a pairing I really like) and it went to the ap sad.gif Just my luck dry.gif

Edited by Clya

It appears CB Gaia Xenos are the new Alamandine. I can't trade any other Xeno for one, and I have at least one of each except Astrapi. sad.gif

It appears CB Gaia Xenos are the new Alamandine. I can't trade any other Xeno for one, and I have at least one of each except Astrapi. sad.gif

Xenos aren't usually worth 1:1 with each other. Gaias and Chronos are probably on the top two tiers and are worth "more" than the others.

Xenos aren't usually worth 1:1 with each other. Gaias and Chronos are probably on the top two tiers and are worth "more" than the others.

Well, I have a Chrono and I can't trade her for nothing! laugh.gif

Seriously. Not even 3-4 inbred messy crap lineage male pink hatchlings. blink.gif

I really need pinks.

Edited by Yunako

Every now and then I encounter a trade where the trader asks for "something from their wishlist" with a link to an external document in their post or sig. So I open that document in another tab, get distracted by something (usually by work) and an hour later or so I look at my various tabs, browse a bit, close some tabs, and then notice that document again and have NO IDEA whose document it was, because its owner somehow NEVER thought of putting their forum or scroll name on it.

Seriously, people, if you use a google doc or spreadsheet as your wishlist: PUT YOUR NAME ON IT! I really don't feel like re-browsing half the forum searching for the person who wanted dragon X with lineage Y!