Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Wait, there was another, unplanned downtime today that was responsible for all the database glitches people seem to experience? Well, anyway - I lost a couple of eggs, including a Shimmer that I'd bred as a gift for someone. Not really looking forward to rebreeding, knowing my luck with that particular lineage.

At least I'm actually not longer sad over the Blusang that I've missed today. Who knows, I might've lost that one too...

Wait, there was another, unplanned downtime today that was responsible for all the database glitches people seem to experience? Well, anyway - I lost a couple of eggs, including a Shimmer that I'd bred as a gift for someone. Not really looking forward to rebreeding, knowing my luck with that particular lineage.

At least I'm actually not longer sad over the Blusang that I've missed today. Who knows, I might've lost that one too...

No, this is a result of the planned downtime earlier. My guess is it's got something to do with trying to give extra time to low-time eggs.

And it's back up. Nothing got eaten this time. But none of the other eggs are back, either dry.gif

Edited by CharonDusk

This morning I finally bred an egg i've been trying to get since the start of December. The downtime ate it up, and when I tried breeding again they didn't produce an egg. dry.gif

Looks like I lost an Almandine from Radiant Angel checker with Spriter's Alt that I'd been given a few hours ago. Luckily, the egg the other person got for it had already been laid yesterday, so it still exists, probably on their scroll.

I lost ten hatchlings that I'd incubated/influenced/hatched and in some cases froze (and I didn't get the freezes back after the downtime) due to the glitch.

Edited by rubyshoes

This hatchie originally hatched as an alt, which I was going to give to my daughter. I was unaware of the site downtime which reverted the hatchie to an egg that re-hatched as a normal vine.

Edited for spelling. Stupid phone

Edited by Siliskor

I lost a CB Golden Wyvern that I'd caught around nine hours ago. It's not super-rare or hard to catch, but still. dry.gif (Thank goodness the Red Dino which I'd traded for just before that is still with me.)

I did manage to get another cheese, thanks to some very genderous people.

But I still hope to get my female PB 2g Vine alt traded back for the male I had already traded her for, then found her back on my scroll after the glitch. sigh.

This whole glitch really threw a monkey wrench in the works.

Luckily for me, I didn't really lose anything, other than the name I named a hatchie. Renamed it xd.png

Someone tried to viewbomb my poor gold shimmer egg. sad.gifThat or eatw suddenly got A LOT more efficient.

Luckily I was on when the little guy got sick so I could fog him.

This hatchie originally hatched as an alt, which I was going to give to my daughter. I was unaware of the site downtime which reverted the hatchie to an egg that re-hatched as a normal vine.

Edited for spelling. Stupid phone

Wow. So that hints towards alt-ness being determined at hatching time!

Lost 3 eggs in the glitch yesterday sad.gif A CB Red which I'm struggling to catch at the moment, a bred Red (which I managed to re-breed) and a 2nd Gen Spessartine from the AP (my first)

Someone viewbombed a little egg I am currently trying to give to someone as a gift

It's annoying because I really really don't want to cancel the transfer link -.-

All my nebula dragons are blue females. I think I may have a blue male but I just want a different color. Stupid hatchlings picking the same nebula to stare at

All my nebula dragons are blue females. I think I may have a blue male but I just want a different color. Stupid hatchlings picking the same nebula to stare at

Nope, blue Nebbies are always female. Another colour for female would be red, and the male colours are green and purple. So as soon as one of your Nebbies is a male, it won't be blue anymore smile.gif

My bad luck: too much garlic in my lunch (*belly has ouchies*)

There was a Magma dragon egg, i stare at it for too long, 6 seconds to be exact.

And then i clicked it,but someone already took it.

I cried that day.

I grabbed five (5) CB Stripes for my lineage. All of them gendered male. Their intended mates are also males.

I'm starting to hate my dragons. dry.gif

Why is it SO easy for everyone else to grab Xenos? I have grabbed one CB copper each day for the past 4 days (oh, 2 yesterday) but dangit! Do the Xenos intentionally dodge my grab? I see so many, but can't get a single one, not even an ugly Pyro or boring Chrono. dry.gif

Not enough Pinks to influence?

I didn't influence them because come on, what are the odds of five dragons all gendering male?

Evidently I didn't pay enough attention during the Statistics class. dry.gif

The best part is my only available female flat-out refused her mate.

No interest, no egg, refusal, rinse repeat again and again

I have dragons from halloween that I still can't to get to breed a freakin' checker! rolleyes.gif

Three different paper trades I was going to bid on last night were canceled/completed about an hour before the eggs I caught for them were off cooldown. dry.gif

I didn't influence them because come on, what are the odds of five dragons all gendering male?

Evidently I didn't pay enough attention during the Statistics class. dry.gif

The best part is my only available female flat-out refused her mate.

That's a perfect example of Murphy's DC laws!

I can't find z-coded Gemshards. Well, I guess I have about 10 months to find that green male I want xd.png

Why is it SO easy for everyone else to grab Xenos? I have grabbed one CB copper each day for the past 4 days (oh, 2 yesterday) but dangit! Do the Xenos intentionally dodge my grab? I see so many, but can't get a single one, not even an ugly Pyro or boring Chrono. dry.gif

I can relate to that. Just when I need them to fullfil an IOU, I seem to have lost my ability to catch them. xd.png

(Coppers trade well for them, though.)

Got distracted by snow and missed a copper

I really really want a green copper (not a single one on my scroll!) but I can't seem to trade for them or catch them.