Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

The day just started and the first thing I missed was a CB Silver, followed by a bunch of Heralds - at least they still drop!

Also missed a Chicken and a Xeno ...

Edited by Ruby Eyes

The wi-fi at my partner's house is so so so awful it makes me want to throw a chair through a window. I can't get anywhere near catching anything so it looks like I probably won't be getting any of the brown Lunars and I can't even properly chill out on the forums as they won't load at all. I'm posting this from my phone. Pro-tip: never try to catch anything in the cave with your phone. You'll just wind up frustrated and disappointed.

Phone catching is pretty good for me. If you need help getting the brown lunars, I'd be more than happy to do so~

My bad luck is not having enough eggslots

I have far too many male CB Gold Lunars and only 4-5 CB Female ones. And nobody has offered on them for gender swaps yet so I'm starting to get worried..

the viewbombing is getting worse

luckily they only added them to a few hatcheries so they are dieing but its making them sick

and the worst part is i know its not me because i will pick up eggs and somehow it will have 36 views ten minutes later without me adding them anywhere

how do i stop them?!

luckily they only added them to a few hatcheries so they are dieing but its making them sick

and the worst part is i know its not me because i will pick up eggs and somehow it will have 36 views ten minutes later without me adding them anywhere

how do i stop them?!

Fog them until 5 days or so.

how do i stop them?!

Fog them every time before you go to bed or go out and can't supervise your scroll. That's what I am doing. smile.gif

I am locked with a pygmy after misclicking it in the alpine when the lunar herald eggs started dropping. I can't repulse it, and I don't dare to do that anymore, to be honest. Every time I try to repulse an egg, it dies and leaves me locked for much longer than if I just wait. dry.gif

Fog them every time before you go to bed or go out and can't supervise your scroll. That's what I am doing. smile.gif

I am locked with a pygmy after misclicking it in the alpine when the lunar herald eggs started dropping. I can't repulse it, and I don't dare to do that anymore, to be honest. Every time I try to repulse an egg, it dies and leaves me locked for much longer than if I just wait. dry.gif

thanks but how do i permanently get rid of this issue

and they aren't killing them but they are making them sick and stuff

and my new bad luck is my metals never breed XC

In that case you can hide your scroll so that no one can see it. I'm afraid nothing else can be done. They'll only stop if you're no longer interesting to them or just get tired and attack someone else. sad.gif

lol i accidentally end up view bombing my own eggs a lot of the time xd.png so thats never been an issue for me. my current bad luck is simply not being able to find any trades for 2G prizes that arent just a swap or someong asking an arm a leg a pancreas and w/e else lol (this is not directed at anyone and is a light hearted poking fun at my failure in filling my wishlist just incase anyone gets offended)

Edited by linda3.0

The only way I found to get rid of the issue is to keep my scroll perpetually hidden, with the exception of the few minutes needed to add eggs and hatchlings to the hatcheries. My dragons do not show my username either. It is a sorry state of things but I do not know of any other option.

No! Godamnit! Some IDIOT viewvombed my scroll and killed my FIRST 2G Prize. What a pathetic loser. Get a life, seriously. And I couldn't even hide it in the morning because I had to go to school...

My power got cut off

How is that bad luck?

A ND experiment I was trying to do died

Now I am stuck with another dead egg on my scroll :c

Overburdened myself on a Summer Seasonal and missed off on a Chorno in the Forest..

Bred a shiny that nobody wants. At least it's nearly incuhatchable now ...

Just missed a CB gold in the alpine a few minutes ago. I've only ever seen maybe three or four in the cave and missed all of them. So astonished to actually see one that I can't react quickly enough to actually get them, haha.

Missed a CB Gold the other day..... Now a CB Silver :/

EDIT: Just tried to repulse a misclick.....and it died >.<

Edited by Eclipseheart

One of my lunar herald blues is still uninfluenced and my male pink is still one day left from influencing. God, it feels like forever to get him unlocked! ohmy.gif