Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

As soon as it becomes incuhatchable, I could help out. I have Pinks (and Reds) galore.

My bad luck: the day started with an office meeting ... SO TIRED!

Edited by Ruby Eyes

As soon as it becomes incuhatchable, I could help out. I have Pinks (and Reds) galore.

My bad luck: the day started with an office meeting ... SO TIRED!

He'll be able to influence today, but it feels like I've waited for eons to pass until it's finally true. ohmy.gif

All these ER eggs in the AP is causing me to be scroll locked, which means I'll probably be locked for the start of the silver release dry.gif

My offer on an egg with a wonderful code that I really wanted was not accepted. sad.gif I hope whoever got it will truly appreciate what a treasure they have.

All these ER eggs in the AP is causing me to be scroll locked, which means I'll probably be locked for the start of the silver release dry.gif

You and I both! I am trying SO hard not to even look at the AP right now. Fortunately I've been very busy already this week, so I'm not likely to have much time to look until at least Wednesday. By then we might have silvers dropping.

Go in lieu of me missing a CB Silver and CB Gold, I caught a CB Chrono...

Buuuut I auto-abandoned a 2G Rainbow Copper x Female Silver[/url], - not allowed to request this in posts/threads-

Edited by rubyshoes

Accidentally added a freshly bred egg into a fansite last night and woke up to a sick egg with quite a lot of views. It's just a nebula, but I need it as a Halloween mate. They've given me the wrong colored hatchie three breedings in a row. Would be a shame to kill the egg and put off getting what I need for another week.

Having to sit on an egg for days because someone can't be bothered to send a PM. dry.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Five days ago I let my vampire bite an egg. I intended to keep it, but of flippin' course it had to be the, like, *1 in 50 chance when the egg is repulsed! Then I stalked the AP for several days, in the vain hope that maybe I could catch it again if someone picked it up and threw it back, but nope.

*Kicks something* mad.gif

*I don't know the actual chance ratio for a bit egg to be repulsed to the AP, but in my experience it's an almost non-existent outcome.

Okay, seriously, whoever keeps viewvombing my scroll: STOP. Killed my CB Red Copper and CB Ice. Almost killed my CB Green Copper too but I just hid it.

Missed a CB Silver sad.gif

I wish I could catch one so I can even out my females :/

Been looking for a CB gold in desert all day. The one time I see one, I am sure I won't see it so I check my texts. T_T

Been mostly ignoring and refreshing over xenos since before the release. I don't need any more, and I usually give away those I do decide to pick up. Now that I'm trying to catch a gaia for someone, I've missed three in a row. dry.gif

Saw a CB Thalassa, but someone got to it before I did. ;_;

Ive missed the gaia xenowyrm 2 times today,i just cant seem to get my hands on the guy.i need him to complete my xenowyrm collection and get me closer to completing the dragon collection..... The ap doesnt seem to bring me luck so far as gaia xenowyrm goes :/

Haven't seen a copper in coast in over a week. How am I supposed to catch it, if I never see it. Coppers, coppers, where are you hiding? Everything else it out and about, except for you.

Every time I try to breed my Daydream and White Dragons, it never comes up Soulpeace. (Plus I'm always to slow to grab uncommon dragons when I see them on the AP) sad.gif

Killed my Almandine by accident... forgot that it was still an egg.. there goes a great lineage.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/MAxPu

Oh, that was lovely! I've never cared for almandines much, but they look amazing with rosebuds!

/sympathy

Edit: Currently scroll-locked and unable to accept someone's trade because I'm waiting for two other people to accept/decline my own offers from last night.

Edited by Gryphonic

Someone has the copper x silver egg in my signature. And won't return it despite the parents names being in all caps saying "PLEASE RETURN THE COPPER EGG" "IM ECLIPSEHEART ON THE FORUMS"

It's the first egg I've ever autoabandoned :/

Someone has the copper x silver egg in my signature. And won't return it despite the parents names being in all caps saying "PLEASE RETURN THE COPPER EGG" "IM ECLIPSEHEART ON THE FORUMS"

Did you take into account the day added to all eggs in the AP? o:

It still has zero views. Chances are, it's still in the AP.

If it was found in the AP the person has a right to return it or not. They do not have too but if they are kind enough they will. Also in AP, things get a extra day.

Edited by lollipop00

Did you take into account the day added to all eggs in the AP? o:

Seconding this. I'm pretty sure view pages don't show the added day while the egg is in the AP but not showing, since I've tried to get an autoabandoned egg back too. That egg still has over 5 days left with that extra day, meaning it'll appear about... 10, 12 hours from now. I hope you get your copper back! c: