Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Just saw a gaia in the jungle. Clicked it... taken. dry.gif

At least you see them. I've been looking for a single one for ages for a tiny breeding project - just 1 female! but I don't even see them sad.gif

At least you see them. I've been looking for a single one for ages for a tiny breeding project - just 1 female! but I don't even see them sad.gif

I'll help in any way if I can - I sometimes manage to grab a gaia from the jungle, and since I have enough of them I'll give you one. biggrin.gif

in box full rolleyes.gif

Same! Everyone talks about how much more often Xenos are popping up, and I'm just here like what are you guys even talking about?? huh.gif

At least a lovely person was nice enough to gift me one of each CB Xeno, so they're not as much of a priority anymore, but still. I've only seen a total of two in the cave, both of which I missed.

Bad luck: ANOTHER Pink hatchling gendered male. Seriously, my ration of male Pinks to female ones is so off...(and yet I refuse to influence pinks haha).

Same! Everyone talks about how much more often Xenos are popping up, and I'm just here like what are you guys even talking about?? huh.gif

At least a lovely person was nice enough to gift me one of each CB Xeno, so they're not as much of a priority anymore, but still. I've only seen a total of two in the cave, both of which I missed.

Bad luck: ANOTHER Pink hatchling gendered male. Seriously, my ration of male Pinks to female ones is so off...(and yet I refuse to influence pinks haha).

Really??! My pinks are the exact opposite of yours, then!

I've literally ran out of female stripes to breed to my available male ones. And the females that are available to breed are part of my special inbred line >_<

My scroll is female heavy so I find this funny.

Misclicked on an egg.

Decided to vamp that egg and hope for a repulse or turn.

It's a hooktalon. You can't vamp hooktalons.

At least I didn't get a dead egg taking up space for 24 hours...

Now I'm egglocked for another hour or so though...

EDIT: Nope, just for 3 minutes. It's still taking up a slot I want free though.

Also I meant to post this on the stupid things thread, but I wasn't paying attention. Oh well, I guess it is bad luck that I happened to click on an un-vamp-able egg.

Edited by BananaGummyBear64

Same! Everyone talks about how much more often Xenos are popping up, and I'm just here like what are you guys even talking about?? 

On the Xenowyrms, I've only seen three. Two of which I missed, one of which I caught with about NO connection.

I would be glad to gender swap pinks sometime once I'm not egglocked.

I misclicked on a common instead of a new release. Trying to get rid of the egg, I bit it. It got killed. *grumbles*

In my hiatus years I've done some really careless holiday breeding, so I have to break and reform many couples to make sure everyone has the right soulmate. And my even third gen Pumpkin has just refused an even third gen mate to stick with a CB Pygmy. Who was totally cheating on the greatest badass on my scroll.

Males... I don't get them. dry.gif

Someone apparently decided that I would need help raising a hatchling to adulthood that I had kept as a trading token dry.gif

I missed a CB Spessartine xd.png

Oh well, they only serve as trade fodder to me, really. or red stripe breeding fodder lol

Congrats to whoever caught it smile.gif

Edited by Stellaluna22

I missed a CB Spessartine xd.png

Oh well, they only serve as trade fodder to me, really. or red stripe breeding fodder lol

Congrats to whoever caught it smile.gif

was it just a few minutes ago cause oops xd.png

Yup I did catch it lol

Edited by lollipop00

Just missed the first almandine I've seen since release. I was too surprised to react quickly. "Wait, which biome am I in again? That's can't really be a..."

missed a silver in the jungle, missed a few xenos and am probably being view bombed silver didn't even make a egg even with fertility my gold dorkwed pairing wouldn't make a egg and i influenced one too many of my new eggs female so now i will depend on someone else for a gendersawp

Edited by blockEdragon

Missed a blusang. sad.gif And also I never seem to see a single almandine in the cave. Neither can I trade my CB mageia and three CB spessartine for CB almandines. sad.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

I have too many males. I'd need >20 influence BSAs just to equalize my CBs. All my pinks are constantly on cooldown and I never have enough females to influence low-time chance catches. This is very annoying. (Clearly the answer is to get more pinks, but the truth is, I already reached my scroll goal with them, and I'd rather devote time to raising dragons I don't have yet.)

At the 5 minute switch, I tried to nab an Xenowyrm from the Coast, nope didn't get it. Switched to the Desert, dawdled for a bit, suddenly realised there was another Xenowyrm, missed that one too.

I'm not too let down by this, sometimes I really do need to pay attention. happy.gif

Aaand just as i'm writing this I switch back to find one in the Alpine! I missed that one too but nice to see three of them 5 minutes within eachother! I hardly used to see them at all.

Finally got the 2nd gens to breed a mate. Finally bred 2 perfect 3rd gens.

"The dragons refuse to even go near each other." Whyyy

Its breeding time.

Female dragon go see the male dragon. Knock the boots, clean off the dust, go out to dinner .... whatever. Do whatever you got to go do ....

your dragons don't show much interest in each other. *facepalm*

And so the 7 day wait begins anew.

Missed a Silver and a Xeno in the cave.

But at least I got to see them!

My bred Spessartine is finally able to breed, after two weeks of failing. Let's try with my pyro wyrm, whatever I got, I'll keep it.

Great ! A spessartine. Let's check her lineage...

Oops ! I bred her with her grandfather...