Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Passed by a Spessantine while Cave hunting - by the time I realized and came back, it was gone. QQ

I had ONE slot open to grab a brown lunar egg.

.....I misclicked on a gray. I don't think I've misclicked in most of a year. sad.gif Of all times!

My Yellow-Crowned and Sunstone pairs keep producing Yellow-Crowned eggs. dry.gif

But they're getting there! Slowly but surely biggrin.gif

Was in the volcano hunting for the new lunar eggs, misclicked a royal crimson dry.gif

Edit: misclicked a turpentine and a brimstone.. sigh

harlequinraven: yeah it does.. sad.gif

Edited by Doublelift

Was in the volcano hunting for the new lunar eggs, misclicked a royal crimson dry.gif

Misclicking is bad enough. Misclicking a cave blocker is just adding insult to injury. sad.gif

Misclicked a Pygmy. I just wanted one more brown one :/ xd.png

There was a leetle tree in the forest. I decided to stay, see what comes after it. My mouse is firmly planted on the left most egg. High speed computer. I wait a few seconds, and the lettle tree is still there. I refresh, but I get a text and look away for 2 seconds. Look back. CB GOLD. Miss. Drat.

I had given up hope to get one of the new colors of the new release. Laryal gave me enouragement, so I kept trying. Finally they came up in the volcano. But I must have been so slow, by the time I clicked on one it was a different egg. xd.png and then I did the same thing again. xd.png So now I have to wait 5 hours and hope there will be more of the new eggs.

xd.png

Edit: misclicked a turpentine and a brimstone.. sigh

harlequinraven: yeah it does.. sad.gif

I did the same thing: a royal crimson and a brimstone.

unsure.gif

Locked with a dead misclick, three spessartines, two golden eggs and a mageia. Spessartines and mageia are trade fodders, so I can't get rid of them, and no one wants to trade. sad.gif

I would love to trade for a z-coded Spessartine - if only I had an Almandine to do so! xd.png

I would love to trade for a z-coded Spessartine - if only I had an Almandine to do so! xd.png

That is also the problem. :'(

Missed the first Xeno [Astrapi] I've seen in weeks.

I think I got that one just now.

I'm just not fast enough to catch the Brown Lunar Heralds but I've managed 4 CB Xenowyrms and a CB Copper today, so i can't really complain.

Edited by _DJ_ Blaze

I must have clicked (and NOT acquired) some hundred bronze Herald eggs by now ... plus a Thunder, a Paper, a Xeno, some Coppers ... my connection is too slow sad.gif

edit: well, that took a while. 2nd bronze Herald, that makes 1 breeding pair.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Needed only one more bronze lunar, and then after 12 hours of solid clicking, my arthritis kicked in, and now I can't move my fingers. Sigh. Sucks getting old....be 50 on Friday.

So I'll have to post a trade and hope to get lucky.

Trying so hard not to click on xenos even though I need them so bad to catch up, but wanting to get everyone their brown augusts first, I just wish they would be just a bit less hard to actually get xd.png

Got 4 so far...Not really easy with 50 people in each of the 3 biomes haha.

Eggs these days... they take forever to hatch *pokes little Black, reluctantly hatched at 3d 22h after incubation*.

Said spot was taken by a very, very lucky Spitfire who's now a Vampire, and after putting its life in danger I lack the guts to abandon it. I wouldn't get any Lunars anyway *welcomes little bloodsucker*.

I just realized - I have enough reds and pinks to deal with once a month influence/incubate craziness plus a mostly-steady stream of APs and bred eggs - but there's no way they're going to recharge fast enough to deal with a delayed 4-part release. My poor babies are going to need a vacation so bad..... and right when I need them for Holiday prep, and then the Halloween feeding frenzy after that.

I'm gonna have to start devoting valuable spaces to collecting BSAs for the rest of the month. Ugh.

I was lucky enough to avoid the lag at the hour drop, and this is what I saw:

user posted image

I've been playing DC since 2011, and not once have I seen a CB Gold, but I have seen plenty of Cheeses. Suffice to say I was somewhat suprised to see a gold in the Alpine. I clicked like mad, hoping to get it.

Guess which one I actually clicked on dry.gif

(Hint: It's not the gold)

The wi-fi at my partner's house is so so so awful it makes me want to throw a chair through a window. I can't get anywhere near catching anything so it looks like I probably won't be getting any of the brown Lunars and I can't even properly chill out on the forums as they won't load at all. I'm posting this from my phone. Pro-tip: never try to catch anything in the cave with your phone. You'll just wind up frustrated and disappointed.