Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

This isn't a chat thread. Please take chat/comments to PM.

this warning has also been added to first post

Forgot I was keeping my water to breed my own shallow water... Wanted to keep him pure while I was waiting for his mate, a female Magi I requested and I just got, and now I have to wait a week to breed them together :'(

*falls to the floor*

493 total dragons right now...includes non growing and growing...

SO CLOSE TO GOLD censorkip.gif

*falls to the floor*

Grab, incuhatch, freeze!

Grab, incuhatch, freeze!

tongue.gif

I'm working on half a dozen lineages right now, checkers with Black Teas, and oh man...it is an exhausting process. On the one hand, Teas are common, so half of the things I breed them with produce only Teas. But on the other hand, they refuse to pop out a single Tea when paired with, for example, my Turpentines and Blacktips. And on top of that my success:refusal ratio is off the charts! I've had an Anagallis refuse three separate females, my only 2 CB male Frostbites refused the first females I intended for them, one of my female Black Teas must really dislike Turps because she keeps refusing them...

i just want pretty pretty checkers D:

Tried to get a pyro egg from CB pyro parents... no interest. dry.gif

Edit: JUST. MISSED. A. SILVER. IN. THE. JUNGLE. blink.gifblink.gifblink.gifblink.gif *screams on the inside* censorkip.gifcensorkip.gifcensorkip.gifcensorkip.gif

On the bright side I caught a paper in the desert after returning to that biome for three times before I caught it. No one else grabbed it by the time I got back. tongue.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

I keep missing Xenowyrms. >_< Three in the last couple of days. Then just now I missed a Copper from the Volcano. Though its nice to see more Xenowyrms about in the biomes, I haven't caught more than one after the release which is irritating me more than it should.

Edit: I missed another Copper from the Alpine this time..

Edited by lovecats99

I'm collecting vampires and I found one on TJ's take an egg,leave an egg site,clicked the egg,FRIGGEN EGG LOCKED! sad.gif I feel utterly terrible because I left an egg and wasn't able to get the egg I wanted in return because my dumb fail egg (not what I offered, I offered a pretty Nebula x Thalassa Xenowrym egg) was still in my nest. Oh and I saw one in the AP but I wasn't paying attention and someone else took it ,I'm just not having a good day.

Edited by MagicUnicorn

I MISSED A SPESSARTINE IN THE COAST AND IT WAS THE FIRST TIME I'VE SEEN SINCE THE RELEASE OMG I'M GOING TO DIE!!! censorkip.gif

And I also mislicked on an electric dragon egg. dry.gif

Missed a red dino and misclicked a black egg, tried to repulse it... aaaaaaand it died. dry.gif

Holy censorkip.gif! I've missed three successive CB Xenos, two because my computer/phone decided it would be funny to log me out of my account. censorkip.gif!

Missed a red dino and misclicked a black egg, tried to repulse it... aaaaaaand it died. dry.gif

Same case scenario with a caveborn vine. dry.gif

Aaaaand I missed yet another Gaia. Xenos must be getting more common, cuz I'm seeing them every other five minute drop right now.

Edit: I finally got a CB Xeno out of this hecticness! Sweet baby Chrono, I shall love you forever!!!

Edited by Capella

It is kinda easy for me to find dinos/papers/cheeses/xenos!

... And miss them at the same time! :'D

*falls to the floor*

I remember that time. Sucks big time.

My problem? I literally haven't seen a xenowyrm in the cave since a week after their release. And I'll have all my egg slots, fill up 6 of them from one biome and still don't see any on the refresh. It's like blusangs all over again. It took over a year after their release to get any more. And it wasn't fun then and isn't now.

I remember that time. Sucks big time.

My problem? I literally haven't seen a xenowyrm in the cave since a week after their release. And I'll have all my egg slots, fill up 6 of them from one biome and still don't see any on the refresh. It's like blusangs all over again. It took over a year after their release to get any more. And it wasn't fun then and isn't now.

I've been seeing them a lot over the past couple of days. If you need help getting some just let me know~

My bad luck is not getting my male gold to produce anything at all

I've been seeing them a lot over the past couple of days. If you need help getting some just let me know~

My bad luck is not getting my male gold to produce anything at all

I think we noticed. xd.png

My bad luck?

I'm going to do a Gaia x stripe checker.

I bred two pairs, opposites of each other. Guess who didn't check the genders.

Male Gaia x Female stripe produced a green stripe.

Female Gaia x male stripe produced a Gaia with a "KUjoe" code.

If I put them together they make a mirror. sleep.gif nu!!!

plshelp

Seriously looking at how many kids my female gold made, he's being pathetic. I just need a gold egg from him and solstice too

More bad luck? My only cb male chrono just refused the perfect code spirit ward, debbie (debbie is the code btw)

SCREAMS FOR MILES

I JUST MISSES THE SECOND CB SPESSARTINE I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE AND THE PERSON WHO GOT IT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE THEY HAVE A FORUM ACCOUNT

censorkip.gif me censorkip.gif everything

Edited by RecycledHeart

The good: I finally saw a CB Gold.

The bad: I caught the Terrae that showed up immediately after it. dry.gif

Wanted to try the Earthquake BSA, just to see. I had 5 eggs before the earthquake :

- a CB gemshard;

- a traded soulpeace ;

- a traded orange copper ;

- a hellhorse I managed to have on the first try ;

- a traded silver tinsel.

After the earthquake :

Copper, Hellhose and Silver Tinsel broke ;

Neither soulpeace and gemshard hatched earlier.

I'm banging my head against a wall since the last ten minutes. I'll never using this BSA IN MY LIFE.