Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

missed a CB Red Copper and a CB Gaia Xenowyrm

I need more Xenowyrms :/

Still locked. *pokes eggs* Come on, hatch! biggrin.gif

Careful with them thar pokin' stick!

The only thing worse than being locked is being locked with dead eggs. tongue.gif

I say!

This is the lowest time I've ever seen the ap.

4 days for several eggs, 4d1h on others.

Too bad I only have 1 freeze left.

Someone has taken nearly three days to decide if they want my trade, so the release happens when I have 4 eggs on my scroll. dry.gif

Someone has taken nearly three days to decide if they want my trade, so the release happens when I have 4 eggs on my scroll.  dry.gif

I think I offered on the same thing, and I just cancelled my offer on that trade in order to hatch and keep my egg. (And your offer would have won over mine anyway. wink.gif )

My bad luck is that TJ's plans are different from mine and I was only mentally and scroll-wise prepared for a release 9 hours from now. tongue.gif

Being egg-locked with three undines that won't hatch for at least five more hours. sad.gif

Eggs that should have hatched overnight have been taking forever to hatch because too few people are using the auto-viewers for the hatcheries. I'm waiting on one egg now that should have hatched four hours ago, and it's in 5 hatcheries, rather than my normal 1 or 2. dry.gif

Forgetting it's the end of the month and a new release is probably happening, and being egglocked because of it lol.

Missed a CB Gold in the jungle sad.gif

Now Missed a CB Gold in the Volcano sad.gif

Missed another CB Gold in the Alpine :/

All 3 immediately fogged after too. Hope whoever keeps grabbing the golds is happy lol

Edited by lollipop00

Missed a CB Gold in the jungle sad.gif

Now Missed a CB Gold in the Volcano sad.gif

Both immediately fogged after too. Hope whoever keeps grabbing the golds is happy lol

Oh man.. ouch sad.gif

I wonder who could've been in BOTH biomes at once and caught both so precisely, especially with one of the biomes moving so quickly. xd.png *or it could've been two lucky people

Also, locked and only caught 2 CB new release v_v

Edited by Doublelift

Out of curiosity, how do you know that they were both caught by the same person? That sounds unlikely to happen.

Bad luck: I need to wait for some eggs to hatch so no filling my scroll with new beauties.

Actually it is my fault: even if I was pretty sure that the release would happen this weekend, I still went hunting smile.gif

Out of curiosity, how do you know that they were both caught by the same person? That sounds unlikely to happen.

Bad luck:  I need to wait for some eggs to hatch so no filling my scroll with new beauties.

Actually it is my fault: even if I was pretty sure that the release would happen this weekend, I still went hunting smile.gif

I do not that is why I said "Hope whoever keeps grabbing the golds is happy lol" so my total went to 3 CB Golds so far, this sucks :/

@NotBambi- woopsie, sorry then thought you were referencing me!

Edited by lollipop00

I was referencing this:

I wonder who could've been in BOTH biomes at once and caught both so precisely, especially with one of the biomes moving so quickly. xd.png

Re-edited to avoid additional confusion:

Lollipop saw both Golds, so they couldn't have been caught at once.

Edited by NotBambi

In a row, I missed a Z-coded new release egg, a Pyro and a Gold ...

(I didn't count all of the other Z-coded new release eggs that I missed in the past hours ...)

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Missing CB Golds, Silvers, is always my bad luck. Maybe I am not fated to have them?

Another is having no luck in getting 2G Spriter's Alt. Silver Shimmer with Copper mate and Silver mate.