Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Wanted to try the Earthquake BSA, just to see. I had 5 eggs before the earthquake :

- a CB gemshard;

- a traded soulpeace ;

- a traded orange copper ;

- a hellhorse I managed to have on the first try ;

- a traded silver tinsel.

After the earthquake :

Copper, Hellhose and Silver Tinsel broke ;

Neither soulpeace and gemshard hatched earlier.

I'm banging my head against a wall since the last ten minutes. I'll never using this BSA IN MY LIFE.

Sorry for your loss; I have to say, I petty much never use Earthquake because my experiences of it mirrors your own - it kills everything I care about and fails to hatch anything else. :s

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Wanting a blusang and/or a magma for a trade I want - one of my wishlist mates. Been hanging around both zones ...

Edit: apparently venting here improves RNG. I was starting to complain that I've caught xeno eggs in both zones today, but haven't even seen the more common things I was there for. But just caught a magma, so now I just need to hope the trade is still open in 5 hours. biggrin.gif

my bad luck is that CB coppers are not too valuable right now so im not getting many bites on my trade and when i do they are non-CB xenos (even though i said not to offer them) and messy lineages

is a bad time to be good at copper catching

why couldn't i be a amazing xenohunter?!

I can't even *see* the Xenos that everyone else seems to be catching in the forest these days ...

I can't even *see* the Xenos that everyone else seems to be catching in the forest these days ...

*guiltily runs*

xd.png

My bad luck is that I am almost full and the release might be any day.

Clicked on a golden wyvern that I didn't need to open up a slot for a potential rare coming after it. It was a copper. Someone else took it, and when I decided to bite the golden wyvern to repulse it... it died. dry.gif

Been trying to breed a single shimmer-scale offspring for an IOU every single week for 9 months with no luck. And I have one more IOU lined up after. ;o; I just want to be able to do my own breeding projects again

Edited by carrots

I have not been feeling well lately, so I stuffed up and didn't explain auto-abandoning to my sister until too late

Missing a mageia xeno, clicking a sunstone, biting it and killing it. Pretty much a familiar story. dry.gif

Doing a lil breeding for the TMB raffle, went to breed her. I saw a Silver right at the top of her breed page and, figuring I must have bred her with that Silver before, hit "breed" without thinking any more of it. So of course they breed. A Silver. With this lineage. sad.gif Not only have I released an eyesore into the AP, I also now can't try that Silver with his intended mate for a week. ;_;

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Missed a cb silver in the coast because I switched to the jungle too soon

At least I have my cb gold and cb spessartine sad.gif

Today has just been catching hell tbh. I've missed two CB Golds, three CB Silvers, countless Xenos (Which were what I was looking for!!) and have had horrible lag. It is not my day.

No one is interested in one of my cb spessartines at all......

I am, but I have nothing to offer. xd.png

Missed a CB mageia some time ago. dry.gif

It's been over 11 hours I believe since I posted my trade and no bites. Added a cb silver to it and nada

I'm even willing accept ious

I just have really bad luck trading sad.gif

Edited by RecycledHeart

Usually I don't mind refusals, they are an important part of the game for me, but did the two z-code dragons I raised specifically to be mates really have to refuse? sad.gif They were supposed to produce a mate for my newest Dusk...

It's been over 11 hours I believe since I posted my trade and no bites. Added a cb silver to it and nada

I'm even willing accept ious

I just have really bad luck trading  sad.gif

I'd love to trade, but I'm such a terrible catcher that I hesitate to promise CBs I don't have. I guess a lot of people feel the same.

Edited by dustpuppy

I found one of the eggs I bred and dropped on the departures thread killed.

A part of me just died internally...

I found one of the eggs I bred and dropped on the departures thread killed.

A part of me just died internally...

That's so horrible! sad.gif I'm so sorry. I never kill any eggs I take there. I take good care of them because someone took the time to give it away as a gift. It's horrible that people will do things like that or may not thank the person for gifting the egg.

My own bad luck right now is that I still have to face the AP Skywing I accidentally killed via biting on my scroll. Every day I get on...Sigh. This is why I dislike biting eggs. I was just trying to raise its chances of someone loving it, too. sad.gif

Edited by PixelShark