Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

3 minutes ago, PREDATOR said:

Someone posts that they need something. I Breed it for them within 2 minutes and send it along. No reply for 5 hours (and counting). Sometimes I wonder what happens to them in the 2 minutes it takes them to post and for me to Breed my Dragons...

Oh yeah, I know that feeling ...

1 hour ago, PREDATOR said:

Someone posts that they need something. I Breed it for them within 2 minutes and send it along. No reply for 5 hours (and counting). Sometimes I wonder what happens to them in the 2 minutes it takes them to post and for me to Breed my Dragons...

Oh I hate that. I always make sure to mention, when posting any sort of wants/trades/etc, if I'll be away from the computer anytime soon. I always feel horrible about even the idea of making someone wait.

Have a Sun egg that I need to hatch as Sunrise, which means getting up early to unfog it in time. I'd mis-remembered it's time left, and this morning when I went to hatch it it was still over 4 days. This means waiting until tomorrow morning, and setting my alarm to get up early on a day I actually don't need to (had to get up early today for church so it was no big deal then...). Ugh.

On 12/5/2017 at 3:28 PM, PREDATOR said:

I hit Namer's Block, if that's a thing.

I've been naming mine after book titles....You could name one Namer's Block.

Missed a CB silver and a CB gold within the past two days because I was too slow. At least I saw them. 

It's also apparently a slow trade day. I guess I'll have to go back to asking for any one CB hatchling for my uncommons. Sigh. 

12 hours ago, Jazeki said:

I've been naming mine after book titles....You could name one Namer's Block.

I did. Somehow, the name wasn't already taken. XD

Please, break the olive egg wall in the AP for gosh darn sake! I'm having no real luck in the Biomes either... -__-

Breeding generally seems to be so much harder of late. I'm even getting 'no egg/no interest' from commons with fertility :(

However, yesterday was particularly vexsome. I was trying to breed a couple of metal x Christmas checkers (3rd & 4th gen) to gift to people. I used fertility on all the pairs and none gave me an egg :(

8 minutes ago, Nakeisha said:

However, yesterday was particularly vexsome. I was trying to breed a couple of metal x Christmas checkers (3rd & 4th gen) to gift to people. I used fertility on all the pairs and none gave me an egg :(

Even with Fertility, getting a metal from a holiday is quite difficult.

My current bad luck is Nebula miscolors. Lots of them.

Edited by Miral

1 minute ago, Miral said:

Even with Fertility, getting a metal from a holiday is quite difficult.

I know it can be. But it has been particularly difficult of late. I can't remember the last time I've tried multiple pairs for several weeks on the trot without getting one egg.

Kinda wish someone would make a decision on their trade soon; even just to Decline my offer if they're not interested in what I am offering. The 2 CB Golds I have sitting on their teleport are taking up my scroll space, and I could be sending them along to others. XD

I traded for a CB Ice hatchling...then caught a CB Ice seconds later. At least I don't have to use up an influence. I'll just toss it into my raffle this week, I think.

Tried to breed a Holidaykin from my Heartseeker x Grey checker -- got a rejection from a pair that had previously bred during Holiday season!  Augh!  Does this mean they won't be breedable now, next Valentine's Day? 

They will still breed during the holiday, I believe.  Just not outside of it.  :(

@Kelkelen

To clarify further: refusals are always turned off for holidays during holiday breeding weeks, even for holiday x common pairs that previously refused. However, if you try to breed the pair that previously refused after the breeding week has ended, they will auto-refuse and only be breedable within their respective event window. Ah, forbidden love... :rolleyes:

Edited by Miral

To add: Fertility won't work against refusals anymore after a refusal happened. It only works on new couples.

1 hour ago, Ruby Eyes said:

To add: Fertility won't work against refusals anymore after a refusal happened. It only works on new couples.

Out of curiosity -- any idea if it would have worked *after* the first time they'd bred, if that first time was during the Holiday?  Would Fertility have been negated by the fact that they had already been bred once, even if it was in the special Holiday window?  To put it another way -- if they had only ever bred during a Holiday, then after the Holiday window, would they have functioned as a "new couple" as far as breeding mechanics are concerned?  Or would they not be new, due to already having bred and produced offspring once?

Also, does Fertility increase odds of acceptance, or outright negate the possibility of refusal?

The first outside-holiday breeding determines the refusal state.

And Fertility has a fail chance, but it's really small, similar to Influence, I'd say.

Finding nothing but a specific lineage 'name' you're not fond of in the AP and turning loose eggs you likely would have kept.

Silly, I know, but man, I just don't like the ring to it at all.

First time I've seen a gold in years and as usual, I'm too slow. *Shrugs* Would have been an awesome early gift to me, though. XP

Also, the AP still isn't being all that cool. Someone is having fun with their messy lineages, but I'm looking for something else. -__-

Accidentally put a blue fire gem up for trade using a transfer link on EATW without realizing and when I went to check for offers, it was gone. -_- I hope whoever has it enjoys it. Sigh.

The Rash of Refusals continues!

Not using Fertility (since they're commons), I bred my 4 pairs of Sapphiers for the first time and got:

1 egg

1 no interest

2 refusals

I swear, my dragons are refusing at *least* half the time, anymore!

Person wanted 3 CB Mageias for a Trade. I caught 3 CB Mageias. The egg was already gone to someone else before I could PM the person. Now I have 3 CB Mageias that I don't need. I'm too lazy to Trade them myself, plus I need the scroll space ANYWAYS. Haven't decided on what to do with them, yet. :rolleyes:

Tried to breed some Halloween mates, used fertility on all three pairs, got two no interest and one no egg... Also, it would be amazing for Celestials to always produce eggs, I've gotten 0 to 1 egg for four months straight from a Silver x Celestial pairing, and of course the single eggs have all been the wrong one.