Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Lunar Heralds (Silver/Golds) to the CB Metals equals crazy frustration. To do any kind of lineage I would need an enormous amount of luck catching Heralds of Gold/Silver then I have to have even more luck breeding them to my corresponding CB metals. I am crazy cakes for even trying but its a goal for me.

2 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

I know that feeling! XD

A trader asked for Golds from holidays, as mates for theirs, of course. Would you think my dragons might see fit to lay an egg? Naaawww! Luckily I didn't have my heart set to that trade :lol:

It's always the way!  If you didn't need a metal, of course they'd breed one.  (Case in point - that was supposed to be a 'kin...!)

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Just locked myself by spaz-clicking a Gemshard I didn't need. Again. -_-

Oof I am so out of practice at catching CBs. Was much easier when I was in school and always trying to procrastinate... XD

23 minutes ago, PREDATOR said:

I hit Namer's Block, if that's a thing.

It is very a Thing - as over half my scroll amply demonstrates.  :X

Definitely a thing. I used to name all my dragon's in Latin... until new dragons with Latin names or names that translated to the English from of Latin I used as a name came along and really messed it all up. >__<

Edited by Nyxity

That hits me all the time XD

https://dragcave.net/lineage/05DtC

The other pair decided to lay no egg.

At least Gemshard hatchies are cute!

Keep them and mate the red with a Red-colored Holiday Dragon.

Ugh, I missed the window for silver lunar herald breeding. I needed a mate for a Christmas. I guess it will be another year of stairsteps for that one :\

Could even one of my four Spinel x Terrae pairs finally produce a Terrae egg instead of a green Spinel? Please!!

12 minutes ago, PREDATOR said:

6 Teleports with 4 Hatchlings on each? Uhm...

I can hold some for you, I have room.

My current bad luck: the things I find in the cave are no longer considered rare or wanted, so they're on nobody's want-now-list.

My current bad luck: the things I find in the cave are no longer considered rare or wanted, so they're on nobody's want-now-list.

Yeah, the entire thing forum is pretty much just people looking for zyus and xenos... and unfortunately, that's what I'm after, too. :wacko:

The AP eggs are over 6 days right now! Ugghhh. I'm too impatient for my own good, I want eggs that will hatch sooner!

I was refreshing over some eggs in the desert, seeing if something more valuable would turn up if they were taken.  Something flashed to the side of the screen, and I kept tapping refresh while I read the Windows update reminder....and saw the phrase '-almost metallic looking' whizz by in my peripheral vision. 

Nuts. 

But congrats to whomever grabbed it that fast, that was impressive.

I'm not sure if you'd classify it as bad luck per say, but I've not seen any CB Baikala eggs in quite a while.
Been wanting to snag a couple but they haven't been showing up in any of the habitats they're supposed to drop in.

Maybe I've just been too slow. lol

Zyumorphs are such brats. C'mon, hatch, you dumb, perpetually sick egg!

On 12/8/2017 at 11:25 PM, LibbyLishly said:

Yeah, the entire thing forum is pretty much just people looking for zyus and xenos... and unfortunately, that's what I'm after, too. :wacko:

I hear you!  My catching is better than ever -- this past week I've caught Fire Gems of every color, a Spessartine, a Magma, a Thunder, a black Zyu, a yellow Dino, a couple of Gemshards...and I'm *only* trying to trade for a CB hatchie or two!  Aren't there any newbies out there who want a super cheap rare? 

Also, tried to breed some Holiday-kin Golden Lunar Heralds to gift to someone -- got 1 no-egg and 3 refusals.  THREE.  Argh!!!  My dragons have always loved to refuse, but this is a new low.

1 hour ago, Kelkelen said:

got 1 no-egg and 3 refusals.

Question for my own statistics: Did you use Fertility?

Question for my own statistics: Did you use Fertility?

No, I didn't.  I've used it on every breeding since!  :-p

Someone posts that they need something. I Breed it for them within 2 minutes and send it along. No reply for 5 hours (and counting). Sometimes I wonder what happens to them in the 2 minutes it takes them to post and for me to Breed my Dragons...