Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Just now, LibbyLishly said:

NO :angry: :(

Yeah he is gonna have to wait a while. XD (Also will enrage when I have the heart to kill something). 

Looked at a White from a certain Spriter's Alt lineage I recently received and wondered how to continue it.

https://dragcave.net/lineage/6iqXd

Was thinking, top half could be a White with Caligenes (breeders of such 3rd gens exist already, I could ask two of them).

Then the bottom half? There's room for Black Marrow, Grave, Desipis, Witchlight, Omen - that would be enough to make even a 6th gen with them!

Well ...

- Black Marrow has no Spriter's Alts, apparently.

- Some artists have their scroll hidden (or not even linked anywhere) so I cannot simply go and check if there are any suitable 2nd gen Whites out there already.

- Some artists are inactive.

- And the active ones (including those with hidden scrolls) simply stated their lists are closed or they don't want to be asked about their alts at all.

Awesome.

17 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Looked at a White from a certain Spriter's Alt lineage I recently received and wondered how to continue it.

Was thinking, top half could be a White with Caligenes (breeders of such 3rd gens exist already, I could ask two of them).

Then the bottom half? There's room for Black Marrow, Grave, Desipis, Witchlight, Omen - that would be enough to make even a 6th gen with them!

Well ...

- Some artists have their scroll hidden (or not even linked anywhere) so I cannot simply go and check if there are any suitable 2nd gen Whites out there already.

- And the active ones (including those with hidden scrolls) simply stated their lists are closed or they don't want to be asked about their alts at all.

Awesome.

I can try for a 4th gen from this two for you if you like  :)

1 hour ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Well ...

Awesome.

Are you set on sticking with Whites as the non-Holiday mate?  'cos I have her, and I may already have a possible mate, but that would be unlikely to be Whites as well....

ETA: ....ah yes, him.

Edited by Amazon_warrior

I've had a 2G Silver Shimmer refuse two Green Coppers now. I even used fertility the second time. The second Copper was gifted to me, so this is pretty upsetting. I guess I have to stalk the trade threads again...

Edited by The Dragoness

I caught a cold. :(

Also, i egg-locked myself just after picking up a CB Spinel from the Desert, meaning I missed the CB Mageia coming just after it.

This sweet Astrapi fellow just refused two of its Tetra mates in a row... Picky much?

Nothing huge, but I really suck at grabbing things in the Biomes lately. I finally, finally saw a Balloon in the Jungle, but just stared at it for a second before trying to grab it. Ah, the woes of getting older - if it knocks you off your game when you had been younger, of course.

My scroll had a sort bug issue around hallowe'en and I am terrified to try to sort it because its a real bad mess.

Not knowing if (or when) there will be a release. I have Autumn projects to do (so I really shouldn't miss any breeding chances), but can't breed anything when I might need egg slots tomorrow... and if there's no release tomorrow, I still can't breed anything because what if there's a release on Tuesday... I guess I'll only feel safe breeding for projects again in December. XD

(Holy dragonfoot, how is it almost December already? :blink:)

Just missed a CB Zyu with a really pretty code.  :(  Also missed a CB Gold earlier today.

I was mass-breeding to the AP and accidentally ended up autoing two eggs that I really would've rather kept. This happened last time I mass-bred while locked, too. *shrugs*

Grabbed an egg with a really nice lineage, didn't have enough pinks to influence it, and it gendered wrong and broke the pretty pattern.  

And still not managed to get a single copper - missed several while I have been off work this week. 

I call it my Coast/Desert curse. I don't remember anytime that I caught something I really needed or was drooling over acquiring. I've mostly taken to trade to get what I want/need out of those two sites.

Edited by Misha

19 minutes ago, Junkrat said:

sjQbrbG.png

too many

Not enough Spotted Green Wings imo

Right now it's no longer Greenwings, but purebreds.

Was hoping to pick up checker material, but purebreds don't work with that XD

My health plus trying to keep in mind what common egg from what biome I need is really, really screwed. I finally see a Balloon dragon and seeing it wasn't a Coast one for once, I went for it. I apparently didn't need a Balloon from the Forest, but from the Jungle... >__< Oh well... another CB never hurts even if it is from the wrong Biome! *Shakes fist*

Refusal between two 2nd gen Prizekins.

Fertility: yes. Turpentine involved: yes.

They wouldn't have produced anything perfect anyway, just a mate for another mixed 3rd gen with Prizes, but it's annoying.

(And discouraging me from even trying to get a mate for my only 2nd gen Prize, because the mate would have to be a Turpentine.)

Edited by Confused Cat
typo