Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

I forgot that I incubated some of my eggs and put them in hatcheries too early. They didn't get sick all day only to get sick when I went out for two hours

I'm tired. And I have to get up early. And it's 12:20am. But my 2 ER-timed eggs haven't hatched yet and I really really don't want to have to fog them and wait until morning for them to hatch. *pokes them* Haaaaaaatch! Also, for whatever reason my internet is even slower then normal right now, usually force-stopping it and then restarting it helps but not this time. It's hard to stay awake until my eggs hatch when I can't do anything online without waiting 1-2 minutes for a page to load!

So in addition to FOUR z-coded Hollies, I also just missed a z-coded Yulebuck.

Hrmpf.

edit: 5.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Except for the slots I'm keeping open for bred eggs coming later, I'm hatchling locked for the next 2 days. And I'll be completely locked once those are on my scroll. 

9 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

Except for the slots I'm keeping open for bred eggs coming later, I'm hatchling locked for the next 2 days. And I'll be completely locked once those are on my scroll. 

O.o 7 egg limit on me that I'm at and 16/21 limit for hatchies I'm at. However six of those seven eggs will hatch tomorrow and I don't think any of my hatchies will age to adult by tomorrow. What will happen then?

edit: on the off chance something bad will happen if I hatch too many for that 21 limit I may fog 3 of them eggs until some hatchies age to adults.

Edited by TerraAnne

19 minutes ago, TerraAnne said:

O.o 7 egg limit on me that I'm at and 16/21 limit for hatchies I'm at. However six of those seven eggs will hatch tomorrow and I don't think any of my hatchies will age to adult by tomorrow. What will happen then?

edit: on the off chance something bad will happen if I hatch too many for that 21 limit I may fog 3 of them eggs until some hatchies age to adults.

Your 21 slots apply to however many growing things you have. It's not a separate category for hatchies. Nothing will happen to them when they hatch; all it means is that some more egg slots will open. :)

In short: you can have UP TO 21 growing things, 7 of which can be eggs at any time. 

OoooOoohh okay. :o  So when my slots open up I'll only be able to get 5 more instead of 7.  Okay I thought the numbers seemed off for a moment when I counted my hatchies. lol I'm a derp.

Apparently there are no owners of female CB silver Shimmers who would like to do a Holiday 'kin swap.  :(

Gaias don't exist. The jungle has no Xenowyrm variant. It was a lie all along, created specifically to frustrate and distract me. XD

A friend got their lineage plans wrong so now we need a bunch more snows from 1 parent breed and none of the other ;;

gotta find those breeding snows

I can't think of clever names for my CB Holidays, so they blend in with my unnamed bred eggs.

Eh. Its on another thread but it still is bad luck. The view bombing that went on (and I should have anticipated being around a major DC holiday drop) in EATW and people's eggs being put on multiple sites. I was unprepared for removing my scroll link, fogging and unfogging, spending valuable holiday time assuring my eggs and hatchies would survive. At one point I had six different eggs sick on my site. All survived thank goodness. Happy Holidays O_o

Thinking that catching CB Hollys would be the hardest(I finally broke down and traded for 2), I still need Snow Angels and Yulebucks, and they're *just* as hard.  Le sigh.

Edited by prpldrgnfr

These garbage few seconds drops have completely killed my CB holiday code hunting. Not to mention has made it impossible for me to get a 2nd CB Holly. Definitely not feeling very jolly right now. :dry:

Due to fogging my babies when I sleep, my hatchies are far away from gendering, but I need them to be gendered so I can freeze them and get myself out of hatchling lock >_<

18 minutes ago, Nicola said:

These garbage few seconds drops have completely killed my CB holiday code hunting. Not to mention has made it impossible for me to get a 2nd CB Holly. Definitely not feeling very jolly right now. :dry:

Ditto, I've been sat here refreshing and missing the drops entirely. I'd love a CB Holly and a Yulebuck, but I don't think I'm gonna get that now unless it seriously calms down.

5 minutes ago, littleangelamy22 said:

Ditto, I've been sat here refreshing and missing the drops entirely. I'd love a CB Holly and a Yulebuck, but I don't think I'm gonna get that now unless it seriously calms down.

Hello fellow bitter buddy. :lol: 

Thats exactly what I've been doing as well. One or two refreshed and BAM everything is gone.

It doesn't even make sense because it wasn't this bad at Halloween, and we don't even have limits on those dragons. 

6 minutes ago, Nicola said:

Hello fellow bitter buddy. :lol: 

Thats exactly what I've been doing as well. One or two refreshed and BAM everything is gone.

It doesn't even make sense because it wasn't this bad at Halloween, and we don't even have limits on those dragons. 

Maybe TJ set it up to produce fewer dragons BECAUSE everyone will be limited.

5 minutes ago, LibbyLishly said:

Maybe TJ set it up to produce fewer dragons BECAUSE everyone will be limited.

I wish he'd change it then because the supply clearly isn't meeting the demand.

Somehow missing that one mistletoe egg I traded for when going through my pinks for influencing, and the hatchie just gendered wrong. Sigh.

I wasn't having this much trouble getting CB Halloweens, and people could grab those unlimited. What gives?!

^Those who were lucky enough to catch decided to keep no matter the code and those who are great at catching and trading/gifting aren't grabbing/giving up Z-codes? *Shrugs*

If I were a code searcher, I wouldn't want to get back into that hoard any more than necessary.

Edited by Nyxity

Just now, Nyxity said:

^Those who were lucky enough to catch decided to keep no matter the code and those who are great at catching and trading/gifting aren't grabbing/giving up Z-codes? *Shrugs*

I'm not trying to catch Zs anymore. Trying to catch other things to help slower players. Even with my lightning fast reflexes and internet connection, they're just so freakin' hard. 4 days into the season and there's still over 100 people in there at any given time. *eye twitch*

Ah... *Nods* Good that there are those like you are trying to spread the love, though. Good luck to you and those part of your cause!