Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

everything.

I'm waiting on 5 eggs (Holidays 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, and 2012) to hatch. I've been trying to hunt for the 2007, 2013, 2014 and 2015 ones. Save me. I don't care about lineage or whatever, I'm just a collector.

But the AP keeps on spouting out the ones I already have OTL

I don´t find anyone to do an Enraged Aegis Swap with *sigh* I´m in need of a mate for my selfbred 2nd gen Silver, but obviously I can´t use my own Aegis to breed a mate ;_;

When you see something really nice up for trade and they're asking for a breed you have a bunch of hatchies of...

But then you realize the ones you have aren't descended from the right mates ;_;

Of course my Snow Angel has to have my least favourite wing pattern... :/

Getting sick during holiday season. Missing Solstice breeding windows due to not being able to leave bed on time dry.gif and then locking myself with plenty of other (undroppable because very beautiful) things. Well, last chance in about 24 hours.

Offered on a really nice with another really nice thing ... got rejected a day later ... seriously ...

I got stuck in the minigame in one of houses and I can't move at all.. I don't even know what quest I could do today because I can't go find anyone who need help and this is the only time today I can use my computer sad.gif

Trying to figure out this holiday game. I love the concept, but urgh, I find it so frustrating to play. Can't find anything.

I got stuck in the minigame in one of houses and I can't move at all.. I don't even know what quest I could do today because I can't go find anyone who need help and this is the only time today I can use my computer sad.gif

that happened to me a couple times. what you gotta do is click back to your dragons and then click back to the mini game and it should be working

This minigame is gonna give me a stroke, it's so glitchy. I was able to play last year without issues but this year I don't think I'll finish it, it's so bad. And the AP isn't giving me anything I need either. Very frustrating.

I bred one of my CB mistletoes to a GoN - when I was hatchie-locked. xd.png Pity, I would have loved to keep the egg. :/

Another GoN Xmas offspring I bred had a code that spelled the beginning of someone else's username. *sigh* I sent the egg over.

Bred one of my 3g shimmers while egg locked but ah well it wud've been a random xmas gift anyway :'D Glad I didn't do the same mistake with 2g ones....

Other than that bad luck, that I can't really speed up my studies even if I wanted to..patieeeenceee T_T

I found a holiday lineage that matched an albino I caught last year. I was ecstatic until I pulled up the albino's lineage. They are siblings.

Finding multiple beautiful 3G checkers of Yulebucks paired with nearly every dragon under the sun released before this year EXCEPT THE PURPLE I ACTUALLY NEED AS A MATE! Argh! wacko.gif

I didn't get around to the Xmas game til today, and boy do I hate it. I have been searching for this one woman for an hour now. I'm only on the first quest! I feel like giving up. rolleyes.gif

Forgetting to check on TJ's scroll the breedings of his holidays... and missing the bunch, of course.

Tossed two new Holiday eggs into the AP yesterday to help someone who misses the drop. They where already picked up by people in the AP even though these eggs are still dropping non stop in the cave sleep.gif WELP there goes my good deed.

I would drop another pair but I like the codes I have too much to drop another pair.

Also this mis-color hurts T_T https://dragcave.net/lineage/KKivw

I still like it and have a idea for a mate but it's not going to be easy x-x

Edited by maylin