Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Of course my er-ed eggs refuse to hatch 200 views straight when I'm egglocked and wanting to get an egg from the departures thread... :/

So, for the last 7 months I have been breeding this guy and this gal, trying to get a Ridgewing as a mate for another dragon I was gifted. For 7 months, not including the rare "No egg", I have got nothing but Antareans.

Finally, FINALLY they produce a Ridgewing and....it's the wrong colour! xd.png At least now I know they will actually produce Ridgewings. xd.png

Oh dear! That is awful.

I can catch/hatch you some rivers if you want some more. I feel bad when that stuff happens. I have a tinsel that only produced Celestial babies with his mates for a LONG time before finally making tinsels.This poor guy had to change mates every time he could breed due to the problem of Celestials not being able to mate for much longer than normal dragons. He refused a few of his mates, so I'm really glad I hoarded Celestials when they came out.

I totally understand your pain and can help if you need more river babies!

My bad luck...I thought I was in the Jungle when hunting Xenos and clicked a Pyro. I don't like Pyros. Darn it. I also got a CB Magma, which I also dislike. They're on CD so I can't gift/departure them either. sad.gif

Caught an egg hoping it was a moonstone, when it was a sunstone I tried to bite it to the AP but it just died, taking up a killslot.

I'm a bit miffed that my unique first name (in real life) is taken. I have no idea how any one could have thought of my name, especially on a site like this one. It's quite strange. *sighs*

Most of my vampires are on strike and end up killing the eggs I'm trying to get them to bite o.o like I've hardly ever had an unsuccessful bite but I'm getting them left and right now.

Three Valentine mate refusals in quick succession dry.gifrolleyes.gif not horrible for valentines itself given refusals gets turned off but I really didn't need more mates to raise and replace all over again in the future!

Three Valentine mate refusals in quick succession dry.gifrolleyes.gif not horrible for valentines itself given refusals gets turned off but I really didn't need more mates to raise and replace all over again in the future!

Using Fertility before breeding a new pair cuts down significantly on the chances of a refusal (it's something TJ introduced a few months or so ago).

I haven't had a single refusal from any pair on which I've used Fertility since he introduced it - whereas I have with pairings on which I haven't used Fertility and was getting a lot of refusals before that.

Both of my CB heartseekers have refused both of my female GONs, even using fertility. censorkip.gif Guess it's stairstep only for this guy. dry.gif

Also, I precog'd 2 CB gemshards to be male, so I figured that works. Amongst the 3 colors I need 3 males and 1 female, that's pretty good odds, so as long as they're not green... Guess what color they both hatched? (Check the trade threads if you can't figure that out. rolleyes.gif)

And predatorfan4ever, I feel your pain.

Edited by ShaladorsLady

I made a iou trade with a very well known player in Oct...even after repeated pms they still haven't followed though...lesson learned...

Both of my CB heartseekers have refused both of my female GONs, even using fertility. censorkip.gif Guess it's stairstep only for this guy. dry.gif

Did they refuse previously already and were just reset during last Valentine's?

I keep auto-abandoning on accident. My most recent auto-abandon cost me a cute little code. I've renamed the parents in hopes that it will be returned.

Did they refuse previously already and were just reset during last Valentine's?

Not sure, to be honest. Three of the refusals were since this Christmas, two with fertility, opposite pairs from previously.

Edited by ShaladorsLady

Helping a player get back into the game, and helping them grab some dragons they missed and hatch them.

The eggs I grabbed for them all have great codes I like....q-q

Some name codes and some cool codes. Why is it when I am grabbing for other people do I get things I want? >-<

I will be keeping 3 out of 6 eggs I grabbed for them >-<

I will grab them more when I have room... >->

I keep auto-abandoning on accident. My most recent auto-abandon cost me a cute little code. I've renamed the parents in hopes that it will be returned.

I so feel your pain. Most recently I auto AP'd the first ever gold from these two. sad.gif

I missed an Astrapi Xeno. The first I'd seen in MONTHS. I did catch a Tan Ridgewing by spaz clicking whatever came after, though. Maybe I can trade it for something. laugh.gif

Staring at an egg for 2 hours when it says it only has 1 hour til it hatches. Uh huh. I'm looking at you, you lying egg.

user posted image