Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Finding multiple beautiful 3G checkers of Yulebucks paired with nearly every dragon under the sun released before this year EXCEPT THE PURPLE I ACTUALLY NEED AS A MATE! Argh! wacko.gif

I have a similar problem with Ribbon Dancers checkered with White. No mate for him.

I basically gave up till next year of finding a 2G Solstice from Silver...and then I JUST saw one in the AP and it was snatched up before I could get it T_T I almost wish I hadn't seen it so I could just go on thinking I had no hope.

Saw a cracking code in the Cave, but by the time I'd dropped something and gone back to it, it was gone. :s

Trying to get a CB Gaia Xeno, but not even a CB SILVER is enough, apparently. sad.gif

When did CB Gaias become the new CB Golds? laugh.gif

Not DC related, but on another collectable site I play, the christmas event is dropping presents every 6 hours that you can choose one of, and get an animal from it.

Everyone else is getting super-rare or retired animals, and I'm just getting common, garden variety stuff :| My first two were rare, retired animals, but all the rest are things I could've caught from that site's equivalent of the cave....

Not DC related, but on another collectable site I play, the christmas event is dropping presents every 6 hours that you can choose one of, and get an animal from it.

Everyone else is getting super-rare or retired animals, and I'm just getting common, garden variety stuff :| My first two were rare, retired animals, but all the rest are things I could've caught from that site's equivalent of the cave....

what game is it?

my bad luck is being hatchielocked when the holiday wall ended so i missed out on perfect neglected making eggs

my bad luck is being hatchielocked when the holiday wall ended so i missed out on perfect neglected making eggs

I saw one turn and die in a hatchery sad.gif Someone else's bad luck, I suppose.

I was scouting for a Leetle in the Forest biome, but for one of the five-minute markers, I was in the Alpine biome (I forget what I was looking for there), and when I switched back to the Forest, there was a leetle! Alas, I didn't grab it in time. If only I would have refreshed in the Forest instead of the Alpine, I would've had it!

Is it just me, or did the low-time wall last longer last year? unsure.gif The AP is already nearly at the 6+day eggs... unsure.gif

Not only one pair, but two pairs have had refusals today sad.gif At least I have another Aegis from Aeon I can try for the first, but I have to wait until next Halloween for the Caligene pair :/

Impossible (or nearly impossible) to replace dragons + limited time dragons are a recipe for disaster.... and frustration!

Not only one pair, but two pairs have had refusals today sad.gif At least I have another Aegis from Aeon I can try for the first, but I have to wait until next Halloween for the Caligene pair :/

Impossible (or nearly impossible) to replace dragons + limited time dragons are a recipe for disaster.... and frustration!

I'm curious. Did you use Fertility? (Just wondering if there are refusals despite Fertility (not counting those pairs that had refused previously already))

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I'm curious. Did you use Fertility? (Just wondering if there are refusals despite Fertility (not counting those pairs that had refused previously already))

No, I had completely forgotten! I wish I had :/ I will definitely be using Fertility on the next Aegis x Aeon pair, though.

Minor, but still annoying. Way back in June, when I caught this dragon in the AP, I accidentally gave it the wrong surname. I gave it the one I use for CBs instead of the one for 2gs that it was supposed to have. It's fixed now, but not before I blew it with the first breeding for one of my Snow dragons. I think I like the pairing but it would have been nice to get an egg I could actually use out of it.

well im waiting on a person to reply back to my pm for a trade and 3 other trades are hinging on this one person and they havent even read my pm yet from yesterday (i tracked it)

Forum related more than anything. Trying to create my signature ended up in disaster! I spent most of the day making THIS. Only for it not to fit the way it's meant to. Sigh. I also saved it as a PNG rather than a PSD so I can't edit it anymore to fix it. Only half of it actually works now. All that work for nothing dry.gif

Edited by andromedae

They refused. sleep.gifI knew I should have used influence I get it wacko.gif Edited by lovecats99

Grabbed 3 eggs and after I egg locked myself a dino pops up under the last egg I grabbed x-x

Congrats to whoever just grabbed it!

My only CB Silver decided he hates the Striped River I wanted to breed him with. Not only did I not realize I only have one CB female Striped River, now I can't find any! I always see them when I don't need them...

Edit: Got two soon after posting. This place is magic or something.

Edited by prismatika