Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Celestial Dragon's multi clutch so maybe you only saw there matching siblings in the AP?

Yes, I am aware Celestial dragons produce multi-clutches, but last time I checked, siblings in a clutch can't have the EXACT SAME code. I even checked my action log to be sure.

Brain apparently checked out from repeatedly refreshing the AP, so much so that I just sat and stared at an Olive egg for a good 15 seconds before registering what it was. So of course it was already snapped up. rolleyes.gif

*wheezes* Seriously! I got a blue Gemshard hatchi but the precog told me it was going to be female! I desperately want a male!

So, as usual, I like to look at my Dragon's offspring that I have abandoned (accidentally or not) to see how they're doing. Two of my Vine's offspring turned Alt. It was frozen. While I can't dictate what happens to an egg after it leaves my scroll, it was still a bit disheartening to see such a nice thing turned frozen. :/

Edited by predatorfan4ever

All my ND experiments failed. Sigh. This happened to me a while back and it was incredibly frustrating.

I saw a very offensive code that I wanted in the Biomes. The clock ticked over before I could grab it and the egg was destroyed.

I saw a very offensive code that I wanted in the Biomes. The clock ticked over before I could grab it and the egg was destroyed.

Aww, that's the worst D:

Destroyed? o.o

Even if the clock hits the next 5 min marker, you can still click it and it will be yours as long as it's not taken, regardless of whether it's shown among the three eggs in the next drop.

Not at the top of the hour - then all the old untaken eggs get deleted and new ones get generated.

Yes, it was at the top of the hour. I usually sit in the Biomes a few minutes early to try and catch what the hour will bring. I casually glanced at a few codes and found one very offensive. I wish I could have saved it.

I keep trying to get CB black males so I can try and breed them for alts but they all keep gendering female...so now I have like 7 CB blacks but no pairings! sad.gif

I keep trying to get CB black males so I can try and breed them for alts but they all keep gendering female...so now I have like 7 CB blacks but no pairings! sad.gif

Have you considered influencing them to be males? That would be ensure that you have a higher chance of getting a male.

Have you considered influencing them to be males? That would be ensure that you have a higher chance of getting a male.

I have but I only have two male pinks unfortunately, and one of them I used to influence a silver. Just have to be patient...which I'm terrible at!

By the way, why is everyone obsessed with olives now? Am I missing something?

//EDIT//

Just saw the thing about the Holly contest. Oooohhhh

Edited by Chastane

I have but I only have two male pinks unfortunately, and one of them I used to influence a silver. Just have to be patient...which I'm terrible at!

By the way, why is everyone obsessed with olives now? Am I missing something?

There is a trading thread where you could ask for someone to help you influence smile.gif

There is a Holly contest (click the banner in my signature)...we are collecting olives this year.

I was looking for another Pillow Dragon egg, and I absentmindedly went to the Desert part of the cave.

There was a Thunder Dragon egg, and I stalled too long and when I finally clicked someone had already taken it. ;-;

Edited by Swayla

I've seen a Gold egg! That's my good luck smile.gif

I had no chance catching it obviously, that's my current (ever-present) bad luck.

But they DO exist!

Hm... from six breedings I tried: 1 no egg, 4 refusals! I'd consider that bad luck.

Did you use Fertility with any of those?

got a silver egg from a winter and silver pairing but i needed a winter egg! ended up abandoning the silver egg