Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

"This metallic egg shows faint iridescence in moonlight."

Brain saw metallic and clicked as fast as possible. While loading and heart pounding, looked next to it and saw

"This egg is very reflective, almost metallic-looking."

I'm going to go cry in a corner now.

I've been trying to reclaim my CB Gold dragon for years. I managed to get one when I was just a newbie and didn't understand the value of them and traded it for some crappy-lineage holiday dragons. I've yet to get another one and I still hate myself for being so stupid. Just a hint for older players: if a player is offer a deal that's too good to be true, it probably is and you should make sure they understand how valuable their egg is before trading with them.

Sorry miaou but I have failed you.

Your beautiful Gold misgendered and now I can't continue the beautiful lineage - even after a Female Influence. I had the Radiant Angel mate already waiting to be bred to "her." I guess "she" just really wanted to be a "he."

;_;

SHOOT, missed a CB gold!

In the desert? I think I saw that too! I was clicking through the biomes and thought I saw a reflective, metallic..

I was so happy to catch this beautiful holikin Harvest, and then it misgendered. sad.gif I haven't had this happen in quite a while, but I'm still devastated.

Between the two of us, my BF and I bred 14 X 2G PB Black eggs... Not one single Alt out of the lot. dry.gif

Let me preface this by saying I am very happy Frills are back. But can I please get some Horses? I need a lot more of them and I've only gotten Frills since they came back...

I guess that'll teach me to let a goal sit around because 'oh they're so easy to get I'll just catch them later'.

When I can sooner get someone to breed and trade me a gen 2 copper, than a gen 2 purple from spitfire. Purples must be downright impossible from them. (specifically trying for M Purple x F Spitfire).

Just joined and already my egg got sick! I'll nurse the lil' one back to health as best I can though! No giving up!

I just missed the first Xeno I've seen in the cave in months. /sob

Wish they'd fix the Xeno ratios. I don't think they're supposed to be rarer than CB Silvers. dry.gif

I just missed the first Xeno I've seen in the cave in months. /sob

Wish they'd fix the Xeno ratios. I don't think they're supposed to be rarer than CB Silvers. dry.gif

Well, I've been playing for a bit, and the ratios seem to kind of be...I dunno they don't really mess with me. I catch CB Xenos more than CB Silvers, so for some people it is just problems with luck. I know there are people who would gladly trade CB Xenos for your CB Silver (me included). But I definitely have noticed that CB Gaia's are much rarer.

Edited by pollyfirstfirst

i think my current bad luck might be the curse i seem to have put on the last batch of eggs that went to the ap, since two of them appear on this page as misgenders!

@predatorfan4ever and @walkinslow -- i'll try to rebreed once i'm unlocked and the pairs are off cooldown.

Missed a silver in the jungle yesterday when apparently there were 0 other people there? Counter must've been laggy.

I have a bit of a predicament. I can breed mates to my 2nd Gen Heartstealings myself, but I feel like I'm going to be cutting it close. I should've gotten mates the week after obtaining them, not right before the next Valentines Day! rolleyes.gif

My bad luck is that I just came across a 2nd Gen Prize who had been frozen, and it WASN'T on the CB Prize owner's scroll. I know everyone has a different play style, but I hate finding things that make me angry. Maybe I should stop looking at other peoples' things. xd.png

Was just away for a few days with no access to a computer... I was sure I had added my eggs to a click site and that even they hadn't, they'd still have enough time to live, but I come back to a scroll of eggshells... and one was a paper (but nobody was wanting to trade it anyways)...

I've been catching dozens of CB valuables for weeks now and still can't find anyone to trade a CB Silver for them.

Finally get the prize egg I've been breeding for (with like fifteen prize fails before it) BUT lost the person I'm supposed to contact to give the egg to. :'( I wanted to repay them for the legendary trio Dragon they sent me.. a year ago. One year of prize fails...

One of my new 2016-born Hollies is refusing to produce an egg with her mate, a CB Thunder Dragon. I don't mean that they actually refused each other - it's just been week after week of no eggs. Thunders are rare, but not that rare! *sighs* One little egg, is that so much to ask for???

True to the books, Mr Snape doesn't get to find love. 1 prizekin, now dead, and 2 no-eggs.