Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Bad luck by my own doing...

Influenced some new dragons in order to get at least a male and a female, but ended up abandoning some and grabbing the ones that had a lower timer in the AP...now I don't know which one is influenced what and which gender I'm missing. wink.gifwink.gif

Edited by gigglymonkey12

Bad luck by my own doing...

Influenced some new dragons in order to get at least a male and a female, but ended up abandoning some and grabbing the ones that had a lower timer in the AP...now I don't know which one is influenced what and which gender I'm missing. wink.gifwink.gif

Check your action log. It'll show you what you Influenced and what gender you Influenced it to.

I'm starting to hate Nebulae....

Still, I suppose it will be a nice mate for my misgendered Cavern Lurker from Nebulae. But it's still annoying when they ignore the influence dry.gif

Edited by CharonDusk

Someone bred a nice Astrapi for me, but it accidentally got auto-abandoned. Now to put out a reward in my signature.

Nexus eggs so close to hatching... all red dragons on incubate cooldown. dry.gif

I was so excited because I remembered I had a 2g marrow from alt sweetling, but then I looked it and it had gendered incorrectly. No checkers for me sad.gif

I missed a Gold in the cave a little while ago ;n;

(I didn't react quickly enough, though; I was looking for Reds and didn't register the description for a moment.)

I want to make some checkers with existing Frill mates that I have (now that I have CB Frills, yay!), but I can't for the life of me remember which dragons on my scroll are 2Gs from Frills (other than Pinks, which I'm not doing at the moment). dry.gif C'mon brain. Don't make me sort through 2000+ dragons.

The ONE time I saw a Blusang Lindwurm in the cave I didn't recognize and went to another biome. That's when it clicked into my head that it was a Blusang, went back and it was gone. :c

And my 2g PB Undine didn't alt. Dang it.

Noooooo I saw a leetle tree!!! But they count as hatchlings? It said I was locked? I think I wasn't? ;_; nuuuuuuuuu......

Edit: nope, they count as eggs when you get them and I was indeed at 5/5 eggs. ;_:

Edited by Cinspawn

Noooooo I saw a leetle tree!!! But they count as hatchlings? It said I was locked? I think I wasn't? ;_; nuuuuuuuuu......

Edit: nope, they count as eggs when you get them and I was indeed at 5/5 eggs. ;_:

Yeah, unfortunately they count as eggs, then they immediately freeze as a "hatchie."

sad.gif

Missed a CB Silver. It was right under my fingers, but I was too slow I suppose sad.gif Sad, simply sad bad luck.

My only CB Silver refused my first adult Aria. Now I have to wait a week to try with another one. sad.gif

I got another refusal in one of my lineage projects that I had paired up to replace a previous refusal... Except I realized, hey, I bred the wrong dragons! Whew!

...Except that happened because I bred the wrong breed for my lineage which means I have to re-breed until I get the right kind of dragon rather than spending time working on the next generation.

Oh, come on! Why can't I name my Nexus?

I've tried Snow Fire, Snow Burn and Blazing Ice. But each time, I'm told that name is taken.

I'm running out of ideas. (Not to mention I REALLY wanted to name him Blazing Ice)

Oh, come on! Why can't I name my Nexus?

I've tried Snow Fire, Snow Burn and Blazing Ice. But each time, I'm told that name is taken.

I'm running out of ideas. (Not to mention I REALLY wanted to name him Blazing Ice)

Maybe Blaze and Ice?

So, apparently Almandines aren't quite as rare anymore. Sigh. I really thought I'd be able to get closer to some scroll goals with the two that I caught! Also, my scroll seems to like gendering everything female. It is so very annoying!

Maybe Blaze and Ice?

Wow. Venting did the trick! I finally got Burning Hailstone!

Now I just have to come up with names for the others.

Although, I'm not looking forward to thinking up descriptions for them. I've already got over 100 pending descriptions.

10 breedings and counting; only one egg and it was the wrong one. I forgot how things can get weird right after a release. /sigh

Edit: Ahh, I can always count on my Deep Seas to give me lots of metalfails. rolleyes.gif