Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

I can't catch a single Frill or Bright Pink! I've gotten so many "Sorry, this egg has been taken by someone else" messages that I want to cry sad.gif

I'm egg locked with a few misclicked Arias and I want Frills. Still, I can't abandon the Arias because they're so gorgeous! Too many eggs this release! I'm overwhelmed!

So although I'm thrilled the discountinued breeds are back and more people can enjoy them, it has kind of screwed up my plans. I can't trade 2Gs from them, which isn't too big of a deal, what's worse is that I wanted to breed an alt vine from one of my Cb frills - now they're back it will no longer be as rare and my frills can breed frill eggs so I've halved my chances of getting vine eggs from that couple. xd.png

I'm really glad I bred multiple metals from frills before this. I hadn't even though of this until I saw your post!

Neither enough egg slots, nor enough luck to get frills. sad.gif

I'm an idiot. Someone offered what I asked for on my trade and sent me a PM, and like a complete doof I went and clicked cancel instead of accept. DX I hope they see my PM to them and re-offer! (And man, I really want a confirmation pop-up on decline!)

I'm an idiot. Someone offered what I asked for on my trade and sent me a PM, and like a complete doof I went and clicked cancel instead of accept. DX I hope they see my PM to them and re-offer! (And man, I really want a confirmation pop-up on decline!)

Oh yes, that would be great!

I use my touch-screen phone a lot, and I've canceled a couple of trades or declined things several times just by grabbing my phone the wrong way, or even just trying to scroll.

It's not really bad luck, just too bad that I don't have more egg slots.

Not being here at 12 midnight!! biggrin.gif

I have 2 extra pink eggs that keep me from going after frills but I can't dump them because they are a gift. sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

I was fast enough to click on a frilled, only to find out I was egglocked..... //headdesk. No luck being fast enough to get another thus far

Edited by Katiee

Bah. Kept a bred black egg cause I'd have regretted it if I abandoned it and it alted. It didn't. Booo.

One of my new Aria eggs is sick because it got added to EATW. Either I did it, or someone else did. Most likely I did it accidentally did it trying to hatch all the ER eggs I found in the AP xd.png Well, no matter. I'll just hide it.

Edited by WaterDroplet

Welp

There was a silver in the Alpine.

I clicked on it. It gave me the overburdened message.

I checked back a moment later, it was still there ;-;. I abandoned an egg, then went back, welp, it was gone.

Wanted to create a tongue-and-cheek lineage project, found what type of dragons I wanted and started my hunt...

Unfortunately, the dragon species I wanted had three alternate appearances. The ones I wanted was the only uncommon type and I was cursed with the two rare varieties!

Bred six different pairs today and the best I got was two fails. ugh.

Also I'm out of incubates. D:<

Edited by Tango

misclicked on a magelight pygmy, missing the two Crystaline that were right next to it. *headdesk*

I normally love the little buggers too. dry.gif

ETA: And misclicked on a Sunrise/set. Thankfully my vampire was very kind and bit it correctly and my other dragons repulse it to the AP. Very happy to have a silver lining. happy.gif

Edited by Syiren

Misclicked a frost egg, tried to vamp it away, now it's a vampire and still stuck on my scroll. And I missed out on a good trade. ARGH can I please have some good luck today?

Missed the CB Xeno (dead

Because 10 seconds ago I adopted one of the new eggs

My frilled egg keeps on getting sick. Right after I unfogged it when it was no longer sick, it became sick soon after that!

My frilled egg keeps on getting sick. Right after I unfogged it when it was no longer sick, it became sick soon after that!

Keep them fogged a little longer, a few hours at least. If you unfog them right after they get better, they're still at the verge of being sick and prone for relapse.

Needed a Xenokin, but got a Mageia. Couldn't throw it to the Departures because it had a "Z" code. Blimey! Now I have to wait for someone from the Z Project to grab it. xd.png