Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

I tried breeding a stripe this morning and I had to try five times because every pairing before the fifth refused?? blink.gif

Just annoyed at egg limits right now. Yesterday there was a flood of Royal Blues in the AP and I had to abandon three Celestials to stock up on Royal Blues. I collect both, so it was a hard decision.

A long time ago, I was planning on making a horse/purple nebula checker. I changed my mind because nebulas can be frustrating jerks smile.gif So I decided, hey, I can make a lineage with nebulas at the base, but all the other generations are horses. Great, that sounds easier, and still very purple! Can't wait!

Bred all my pairs, got lots of nebulas. Lots of them. I AP'd them, since I wasn't going to keep non horse eggs. When I finished, I realized I had AP'd so many nebula eggs, I could have at least TRIED to build a checker. In fact, I had bred more nebulas than horses. Sigh.

Hardly any Reds in the AP whenever I looked over the last few days trying to speed up an IOU, but plenty of Springs. Now when my IOU is done and I want Springs to freeze, there's plenty of Reds flying by me but no Springs. Argh!

Egglocked!!! Argh! And I want to breed things!

Saw a Gold in the cave, and clicked it really quickly considering my bad reaction time, and missed it. ;n;

(Gotta keep hoping, though! *fingers crossed*)

This isn't exactly bad luck, but I have so many messy lineaged dragons on my scroll from past years...it makes me feel so disorganized but I just don't have the heart to release them :/

I wish I remembered what time of day I bred some of my dragons. I'm waiting for them to come off cooldown. Waiting and waiting ...

I misbred two of my dragons ;-;

Then

I came into the Alpine at the five minute drop. Saw an Almandine, thought I was in the volcano, and moved on.

and rip

whenever I put things in the departures thread, they get ignored. Then when another thing gets put up by another person, it gets taken in seconds, while mine is considered old stuff and is thought to be already taken :/

Edited by MadameZ

whenever I put things in the departures thread, they get ignored. Then when another thing gets put up by another person, it gets taken in seconds, while mine is considered old stuff and is thought to be already taken :/

No offense but couldn't that be because things posted by others are perceived as more attractive/valuable than yours? Perception can be the key.

The other day I tried breeding a geode. Didn't work. I also tried breeding a shallow water. Yet another blunder, the pair hated each other! Sigh. I keep having to get new dragons so that I can breed these.

I'm scroll locked again - how do I manage to do this?

Sigh.

user posted image

Noooooo!!!

Today was the ONLY day I needed this guy and this girl to breed!

AAAAGH

I'm really annoyed and pretty bummed right now dry.gif

I even used fertility on the water, thinking that since it's already fairly common it would increase my chances of at least getting any egg!!

Edited by Clya

I promised my Mentee the unholy trio. I bred the Magma no problem, but I can't breed an Ice or a Thunder for her. I am so disgraced. sad.gif

I promised my Mentee the unholy trio. I bred the Magma no problem, but I can't breed an Ice or a Thunder for her. I am so disgraced. sad.gif

Check your PMs.

So although I'm thrilled the discountinued breeds are back and more people can enjoy them, it has kind of screwed up my plans. I can't trade 2Gs from them, which isn't too big of a deal, what's worse is that I wanted to breed an alt vine from one of my Cb frills - now they're back it will no longer be as rare and my frills can breed frill eggs so I've halved my chances of getting vine eggs from that couple. xd.png